[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, windofwar said:

Just thinking about kissing scenes makes me crazy excited panda-emoticon-36.gifEspecially considering it will be first kissing scene for Woo Bin in dramas panda-emoticon-13.gif

I want bunch of long and solid kissing scenes b231da7c36b95b1b3f71bf30930aa783.gif 

I'm so madly expecting this, as if it will be MY first kissdance-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950507

Oh, the thought of such kisses makes me nervouspanda-emoticon-12.gif?1292863506

Do they use stunt doubles in such scenes? 

i-volunteer.gif

I'm late to the party but oh my gosh I'm so out of breathe. I can't believe. These posters are so full of emotions and it really depicts how the theme of the story will go. It will probably highlight a melodramatic romance between the characters.
And finally, I guess it's really true that Joonyoung is the one who stays away from No Eul, and oh my I can't wait for No Eul to come back to him, and sees how he still feels something for her. At least this quote is somewhat of a confirmation, that they were in-deed very much in-love with each other before they separated. While No Eul TT_TT I'm so in love, like seriously.
I definitely agree with the lovelines though~ it's probably gonna be YJU>CJT>NE=SJY. (Basing from the leaked teasers) 

And of course I d o hope, they still would share teasers to us tomorrow or in thursday. THEY BETTER! :'( 

4 minutes ago, heartkwbheart said:

unmm question: so Shin is his last name and Joon Young is his first name correct? For some reason I keep wanting to call him Shin hahahhhh

Yup~ His last name is Shin, and his first name is Joon Young~ While, No Eul is it really confirmed that No is her last name? But I guess it really is~ So she's gonna go like "Eul" 

48 minutes ago, accioclarice said:

Yup~ His last name is Shin, and his first name is Joon Young~ While, No Eul is it really confirmed that No is her last name? But I guess it really is~ So she's gonna go like "Eul" 

It's confirmed. You can read her name on the poster. So, she is officially No Eul, with "No" being her family name. 

I like it this way. Simple "Eul-ah" sounds so sweet and cute

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje
15 hours ago, accioclarice said:

i read somewhere that's she's Kim No Eul? 

11 minutes ago, Queen_Of_Baekje said:

i read somewhere that's she's Kim No Eul? 

Yeah, on Viki. But, they're also mostly fan based site, so they probably just made a mistake.

10114291.png

official character poster says: No Eul/ Bae Suzy (or Bae Su Ji)

2 hours ago, heartkwbheart said:
^ yayyyyy and happy for thailand! ^^

That means UF will be aired in China (Youku), Hong Kong, Philipines, Taiwan, South and North America (DramaFever), Thailand, Singapore, a bit later in Japan and also on KBS World YouTube stream cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif.

Archived