[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to says, woobin is rockstar? I dont really like how he play guitar, too mellow justlike pop star. Rock star play guitar more aggressive :D but if he is pop star its okay. 

The leaked teaser 3? was this scene? If not, I cant wait any longer, please PM me the leaked one hahaha

Why we need to wait for 25 days??????????? Its too long baby ! :( 

1 hour ago, bebe1989 said:

Sorry to says, woobin is rockstar? I dont really like how he play guitar, too mellow justlike pop star. Rock star play guitar more aggressive :D but if he is pop star its okay. 

The leaked teaser 3? was this scene? If not, I cant wait any longer, please PM me the leaked one hahaha

Why we need to wait for 25 days??????????? Its too long baby ! :( 

No one knows how actual song in that scene sounds. And he is not a rock star, but an actor-singer. 

It was. Just at the end. Well, I can pm it to you, but English subs on it covered with subs in my language and it's poor quality. Are you still interested? Are sure you don't wanna wait?=) 

@windofwar can you pm me too //A\\ This waiting is driving me nuts, need something to keep me alive xD 25 days sounds like nothing compared to the amount of time we all waited but its true its getting more difficult being patient since its so close. gah kbs.

17 minutes ago, londonfog said:

@windofwar can you pm me too //A\\ This waiting is driving me nuts, need something to keep me alive xD 25 days sounds like nothing compared to the amount of time we all waited but its true its getting more difficult being patient since its so close. gah kbs.

catch then=)

8 hours ago, windofwar said:

No one knows how actual song in that scene sounds. And he is not a rock star, but an actor-singer. 

It was. Just at the end. Well, I can pm it to you, but English subs on it covered with subs in my language and it's poor quality. Are you still interested? Are sure you don't wanna wait?=) 

Its better for him as actor singer, :D because rock star doesnt act like that kekeke.. 

Please please PM me, i dont think they would upload leaked teaser,they will replace it with another scenes :D  

It seems not just me who wanted leaked teaser lol

Archived