• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jinnyoonn

HI

i'm new to this thread :)

I'M AUDITIONING :D

i'm soo nervous.....

i'm auditioning for singing and dancing and acting

but i don't know if your only allowed to audition in just one category... can you do as many as you want?

becuase i REALLLYY don't know which one i would pick

Guest 5OULFUL

hi ^^

i'm new to this thread too! havn't really posted in soompi forums before :blush:

i can't wait til the auditions!!! but i'm also REAAAAAALY nervous =S

Guest Pinkychan

hehe hihiii~

so how many people exactly are meeting up ?

blah I change my mind XD I'm not ganan do school uniform xD

I'll wear somthign else xD

I was intending on going in uhm "normal clothes". Jeans and probably a tank layered over long sleeved shirt... y'know. Normal fob wear.

But I'm not sure if I'll be able to go. I've been feeling incredibly sick lately.

Wowza! Lots of new people. Still taking PMs!! Got a few from other forums too.

I dunno what to wear. I think I'm gonna wear jeans and tshirt unless I go on a shopping spree soon... Not gonna happen.

Oh! For the PMs, add how you're going to get there and where you're coming from.

Pinkychan can you please resend yours. I accidentally deleted it. Thanks!

Guest jinnyoonn

ooh maannn i REALLY hope i can do all catergories I want :(

Well I don't know what to wear yet. OMG SO MUCH TO PLAN. i'm soo nervous

I'm doing a duet with my friend. To Mandy Moore and Jonathon something somethings "Someday we'll know"

Guest tsukushi

But I'm not sure if I'll be able to go. I've been feeling incredibly sick lately.

gosh, same here. my voice is cracking like crazy with my great nasal sounds YAY T_T i guess it doesn't matter since i'm not even auditioning for singer

it'll be such a regret to not go though... i guess i can always send in my demos for my composition

oh Addy have you got a bunch of people on your list already? that's awesome, can't wait to meet people. thanks for doing this too! i wanna PM you too, but seriously i dunno if i can even make it there LOLs : (

Leyaya and tsukushi you're not alone. My voice has been cracking all month, plus I have a cold. We have like just under 2 weeks to get better. Cross our fingers we get better before our auditions!

Guest melonbar92

i'd like to meet soompiers too :)

only i dont know what time i'll be able to get there by :P

and i hope all of you who ar esick

get better soon!!

Guest Pinkychan

Hey where are you guys meeting up? I'm planning to go with my friends but I'd love to see you guys at the audition!!!

I think we are meeting up at columbia station? btu I unno about the time xD and I think I'm goign way earlier than the time set

Hey guys, I'm new here. (btw, my name's mandy, I'm just using my friend's account). I'm auditioning for acting, but I'm so unprepared. I doubt I'll make it though, cuz I'm not tall and my face is not outstanding at all, I'll just give it a try anyway, for the fun of it =P

I heard from other forums that we basically don't have a final, so the judges just make their decisions whether we're accepted by SM Town or not during the preliminary, so is this true?

Guest 5OULFUL

^ i think so, but then agian, i don't really know =P

what if i want to audition for 2 categories? like singing and song writing?

do i just bring a copy of my music ?

doesn't seem like there's many people auditioning for song writing

Guest Pinkychan

I dunno about the finals but I dun think we will aheva final in vancouver one unless they decide too if there is a lot of people but i dunno XD guess we will have to see ^^

@ Mandy~

blah i'd going for acting tooo and I'm stuch!! I can't find anything XDI'm so screwed and its like in two weeks T_T

@ 5OULFUL~

hmm for song writing you bring a cd with you that has the song on it and i think youo might need some oen to sing it or you can sing it and that has to eb on the sd as well also for singing yah jsut bring your your song in a cd

Guest melonbar92

hahaha im starting to get nervous now ^^;;

do you guys know a lot of people who are going to the vancouver audition?

and what time are you guys meeting up?

Archived