SM AUDITIONS - Vancouver

Guest .rainie

Guest cystaltears

haha..i havent been practicing..im jus gonna go up there and sing a random song...and hopefully that way i wont be as nervous... wat rythmn test?! haha i know nothing about this... o..btw the freestyle dancing thingy...im jus gonna stand there like an idoit..cuz i honestly dont know how to dance..i've NEVER danced in my life before...

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pinkychan

I have no clue about the time anymore hahah but I might beable to meet you guys if you gusy go early XD

uhh I havent been practacing really..... -.-;;

ahh so not prepared... I can't find a funny scene for acting...

can we make up our own?

blah its okay.. I can't dance eirther... and if its only on for 30 seconds... I'd prabbay sit thre after 15 seconds.. hahaha

I'm probably just going to stand there like an idiot when we have to do the stupid freestyle XD.

And I'm still decided between two songs

Guest cystaltears

I'm probably just going to stand there like an idiot when we have to do the stupid freestyle XD.

And I'm still decided between two songs

well if we go together then we dont have to look dum xD cuz we all wont be doign anything XD

yea yea! we can all be in the same group and stand! i was looking for someone who can go with me so we can jus stand like idoits...2 is better than 1... it wont seem so weird

So they do ask us to freestyle? And 30 sec too? That's bad. Don't worry ppl, I'll just dumbly stand there too >< btw, are there any guys from soompi that are going to the vancouver one?

This is my msn: tiramisu_sarang@hotmail.com

Feel free to add me, wanna know more about you guys =) *waves to addy* hey, remember me? =P

Guest cystaltears

er..i just got an email from SM telling me my audition is at 12..and they told me to go before 12....

here is part of it:

hope to let you know that your application has been received.

The audition will be started from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Your audition will be started at 12 p.m.

If you can come to audition place below before 12 p.m., you will have a chance to partake in the S.M. Entertainment Global Audition (America/Canada).

...PARTAKE.... er... im already partaking in this...i dont understand the last part... anyone wanna explain?

the audition times listed on poster was from 3-5pm...i guess a lot of people signed up eh? sooo many talented people in vancouver..

Guest cystaltears

are you sure? well..im pretty sure they'd email you back..they probably didnt recieve your email..

well COME WITH ME @ 12...so we can stand like idoits during the freestyle ^___^

Guest cystaltears

lol.. what are u auditioning in? yea i better go early too...any other soompiers wanna come with me? >__<..i dont even know where it is..

Guest Pinkychan

and and and I'll probably be at columbia station by 10 ><where the subs are XD

aw man TT_TT I feel bad now and kinda yah.. xD

lol anywayyyyysss if you want to m eet at 10 tis fine with meeee

I'm doign modeling teh cf one and maybe acting if i can get everything right ><

Guest cystaltears

ok..copied ur cell down..i'd be like..hello PINKY CHAN? its me CYSTALTEARS~ lol... if i do go..i dont know if i can wake up that early...you better edit your post and take ur cell number off..in case theres stalkers..and IN CASE u happen to get accepted by SM and got famous....now you wouldnt want so many people calling you would you? LOL

Guest cystaltears

aww...your so young..im sure u've got a chance..AND YOUR CUTE! ...they wouldnt take someone as old as me... im only doing this for fun..lol..not too serious...cuz theres jus wayyyyyyy too many talented people... ok no more conversing in here..>__< dont wanna get warned...

Guest Pinkychan

looolll nooooo I have noo talent xD lol no nothing XD but yahhh

anyways... I dun think... I'll make it ahhahahahhahahaa c'mon theres prabbaly ganan be like 600 somwhat people from vancouver the last place!!! and yahhh and they choose 10 for call abcks first and stuff ><

oh weeelllzzzz ><

nooo you look pretty young o.o you can just lie XD looool

*bobbles head*

sooooooooo if you wanna early just give a call XD liek teh day befor or somthing and yah ^^

roLo HI!!! I remember you!!! LMAO!!! Your user names are so different from your real name and your other ones.

I need contact info!! Ahra's I have Amanda I'll have in a few minutes.

Everyone else, if you don't want everyone to see it contact me.

I shouldn't be doing this but screw it!! E-mail: swt_addy@hotmail.com

Archived