SM AUDITIONS - Vancouver

Guest .rainie

Guest .rainie

Come in if you are going!
IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

-----------------------------------------

Is anyone from Vancouver joining??

^__^

For the people who are going, I was thinking of planning a meet at Columbia station... but it depends on how many people are going and what time they intend to go at.

LIST OF PEOPLE MEETING AT COLUMBIA STATION, 11AM (time subject to change)

(I'm only listing people who've given me a solid "yes".)

.rainie

3verlasting

Pinkychan

COUNTERACT

roLo

ptoor

Leyaya

Addy

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going!!!

They're looking for a variety right? Nationality shouldn't matter. I think they're just looking for Asians. Being Korean, Chinese, or Japanese would probably give you a boost but even if you're not, you still have a chance.

Talent people they're looking for talent.

Guest .rainie

i'm going... and i know lots of korean people are going there so i'll probably get filtered out cause i'm not korean

ahaha~ I'm not korean either ^^; I'll look for you??? :D

Watch me make a fool of myself XDD;

Question though:

How old are you guys??

Guest amurokenji

^ i'm 21... T__T i feel so old.. they probably want younger kids... haha try to look for me haha i'll look for u.. i'll be screaming out is rainie here?!?!?! LOL

Addy: i jus say i'm probably gonna get filtered out cuz i know people on the inside of the entertainment business.. like bodyguards for sm artists are my close friends and information gets leaked on what SM wants.. they say they want all asians but decisions will still be bias..

People!! Let's try to look for eachother.

I'll be the one dancing and if you hear a very loud voice among everything else, that's me (: If you don't see that, I'm probably frolocking(sp?) around the room.

Does anyone of you guys get the Korean Times?

It's been giving out the locations of the auditions recently and I wonder if anyone gets it. I know Toronto gets it, but how about Vancouver?

Guest xtechnotic

YAY! i'm so happy they finally announced it ^^... good thing it's near a skytrain station =) well... sorta

hiiii, you should know me =)

and.. i may be going =/

haven't decided?

Guest COUNTERACT

I'm going! Few of my friends are going too! I'm doing acting/dancing and 2 of my friends are also doing dancing, one of them is a latin dancer! And my other friend is doing modelling, she's so tall for an asian girl @_@

Guest tsukushi

whooo : ) i'm not auditioning but i wanna come see you guys...and go have a look there...

i can't seem to find where this Pacific Hall is though...x_x

good luck everyone!!

Guest sweet_hunny

I'm auditioning for sure even though I'm not Korean but hey, my friends say when I sing I have good pronounciations. At first as a singer but I'm not sure because if I wanted to act I have to be at least 168 cm and I'm 165 cm. I dunno for sure though but yea I'll audition because my friend made it in. Maybe I will too and you'll never know unless you go if you've either fail or succeed. BTW, I kind forgot the location of the auditions, but they'll probably email me. But too bad it's in New West for me! I have to drive soo far!! =(

YEAHHHH I just found out about the location!! HAHA *SLOWW*

YAYAYYY It's by New Westminster station XDD; Maybe we will see eachother on the way??? ^^

^ i'm 21... T__T i feel so old.. they probably want younger kids... haha try to look for me haha i'll look for u.. i'll be screaming out is rainie here?!?!?! LOL

AHAHA OK!! If I do hear you scream, I'll come running~ :lol: I'm 15 so I dunno 9.9 I'm not exactly tall or good at anything but who's gonna pass up a chance like THIS?! Aha, I'm totally winging this ><;;

Who's auditioning from BURNABY??

Y'know, after thinking about it, where is the place exactly?? ._." i'm not exactly familiar with the New Westm. area.

Maybe we can pick a certain time and go together?? (You're not gonna leave a 15 year old alone on the streets are you? D: .. xD)

Archived