SM AUDITIONS - Vancouver

Guest .rainie

i'm from bby XD

if you go to the translink site and do the trip planning thingy it shows a map of the area from the skytrain and the building... it's like a block up one street and then a block right (good directions eh? sry ><)

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxsarahhoangerz

Is there an age limit? O_______________O; Kind of wanna go, but, i dont even know where the auditions are held. And im freaking scared shitless.

Guest 3verlasting

THERE IS NO AGE LIMIT, AND THE AUDITION LOCATIONS ARE POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL SMTOWN WEBSITE.

Please, please stop asking the same questions over and over again. I'm not trying to sound mean or rude, but the answers can be found VERY easily if you just take a minute to look or read.

Anyways, I'm auditioning from the PoCo/Coquitlam area. We should all meet each other to provide support. =] Anybody here Korean?

Guest COUNTERACT

Does anybody here live in New Westminister and know where the place is? If so, is there somewhere close to there, preferably across or beside it or a maybe a block away, where we can meet (eg. McDonalds, a park, anything!)?

3verlasting - I'm Korean~

Anyways, I'm auditioning from the PoCo/Coquitlam area. We should all meet each other to provide support. =] Anybody here Korean?
Now you wanna meet up with people eh.. -__-

I'm rather oblivious to this place, yet I think I've biked passed it before when I biked to Surrey.

Guest sweet_hunny

I think that if all all us wanna support each other then lets hold something for us to like let us know we're auditioning and soompi members lol. I'll hold a tiny sign saying SOOMPI HERE! Maybe all of us can meet up or not? Sorry if but I think it might be good for all of us and we'll all be supportive of each other and hope all of you guys break a leg by the time we audition!

Good idea sweet_hunny!! ^^

I'm not korean DD: I hope I'm not at a disadvantage..(oh wait, I'm already at one-- being so average and all ~.~)

i'm from bby XD

if you go to the translink site and do the trip planning thingy it shows a map of the area from the skytrain and the building... it's like a block up one street and then a block right (good directions eh? sry ><)

Eehhh @@" I'll try that someday :lol: Let's just meet at the skytrain station or somethingg~ Then we can just follow the people who know where they're going!! HAAHA.

I didn't tell my mom about this 9.9 Is that a bad idea..? If I told her, she'd never let me go..

Where is this place? I've never been there, but I could've passed by it.

Again, does anyone have any ideas to meet up like around that area or a place where everyone is near. I'm in actual Vancouver, but I'm able to go anywhere to meet up.

.rainie, I didn't tell anyone in my family about this. The only people who know are my friends and they know not to mention this to my family.

I like your idea to just meet at the skytrain station.

TIME AND STATION TO MEET AT NEEDED!! If we do decide to do this we should all be on time-ish because waiting is just not a good idea.

I'll take PM's on locations and stuff. If you do PM include what city you're in so it can be arranged and I can tell you who else you can meet up in your city and then all those little groups get together some other place to make one big group. I just confused myself. Just PM if you want

Guest 3verlasting

Now you wanna meet up with people eh.. -__-

Haha, yes. =P I'm rather nervous now since the audition date is approaching so quickly. And I'm even MORE nervous after hearing about the L.A audition that was held earlier today. =/

3verlasting - I'm Korean~

Yaaay~ Fellow Koreans~ <3

They said to come at 4 maybe because we have done the application already. I think we should appear like an hour to half an hour early because in some person's post about the L.A auditions people arrived really early and that got the staff irritated(sp?)

^

I didn't even get a reply.

I think it's a sign to not go. :P

Aww... goo~

I heard a 6 year old went... I hope that's not what the SM people are looking for :vicx:

Ahh... so nervous..

Archived