SM AUDITIONS - Vancouver

Guest .rainie

Guest 3verlasting

Ahh, we have a little more than two weeks left. The date is approaching so quickly. This is incredibly nerve-wracking. >.>; I have a feeling a lot more people will show up at the audition than one might assume. Vancouver DOES have a lot of Asians these days, and like someone above mentioned, the posters are EVERYWHERE. I'm estimating about 200 or so?

And I'm still having difficulties choosing a song, too. I don't want a song that everybody else is going to sing.. ._.;

Oh, and I'm 15, turning 16 FOUR DAYS AFTER THE AUDITION. What a nice, early birthday present it would be if I got accepted. xD Pfft, I wish.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People, people, people, stop stressing!

If all songs fail to workout for you, do what I'm gonna do!

Sing Happy Birthday! ;)

...and I'm starting to think I shouldn't meet up with you guys... you're all so young! I could get arrested right?? :unsure:

Guest tsukushi

I keep changing my mind about songs! It's frustrating

And I turn 16 four days before the audition haha~ How old are u tsukushi (btw u wouldn't be tsukushi from aho would u?)

Gosh, everyone's younger than me T_T i'm already 21 xD

YES i'm the tsukushi from AHO : ) hehe how did you know? o_o LOL

me too!! 3verlasting i'm so nervous too x_x i'm doing auditioning for composer though..am i the only one xD i dunno what i'm gonna do, just stand there and be stupid-looking xD Happy Early Birthday!

ptoor i doubt you're older than me T_T LOL singing Happy Birthday is actually not a bad idea : )

are you guys still gonna meet up?

Oh, and I'm 15, turning 16 FOUR DAYS AFTER THE AUDITION. What a nice, early birthday present it would be if I got accepted. xD Pfft, I wish.

haha wow I'm 8 days older than you! lol It'd be a great LATE b-day present for me if I got signed -_-

Urg I'm such a pathetic excuse for an asian. I can't speak anything fluently! I can only understand Canto v__v

*edit*

lol it's _JoYi!~ haha. It was just a random guess haha.

Guest cystaltears

is it too late to sign up? im still debating on whether i should join or not.. i asked what my parents think..and they said..no...i should concentrate on school...and i think that way too... cuz all the koreans in vancouver can sing..and they're sooo much better than me...gahh...i wanna go to see what's it like..but im scared and i have no frds joining... >__<

Guest Ama-chan

i'm going =D but i don't think i'm going to meetup with you guys..because i have to watch my little sis..

Leyaya:

i can only understand and i'm not fluent in canto too =O

but i guess it's still better than learning from nothing:x

crystaltears: i don't think it's too late to sign up..i did a few days ago..and i got back confirmation email the day after..tho..it told me to go at 7 O__O" but i've been told it doesn't matter anyways..so guess not..

you could always go for fun ~ i am...and i think like your parents tooxDD

Guest 3verlasting

me too!! 3verlasting i'm so nervous too x_x i'm doing auditioning for composer though..am i the only one xD i dunno what i'm gonna do, just stand there and be stupid-looking xD Happy Early Birthday!

Wow, you're auditioning for composer? That's awesome. I would love to be able to compose, but sadly, my music intelligence is equal to that of a 2-year old. And thanks for the early birthday greeting. ^^

haha wow I'm 8 days older than you! lol It'd be a great LATE b-day present for me if I got signed -_-

Urg I'm such a pathetic excuse for an asian. I can't speak anything fluently! I can only understand Canto v__v

Haha, let's both wish each other luck, eh? Happy early birthday! And don't worry, there are a lot of Asians who don't speak their own language fluently. Plus, SM teaches you everything you need to know.

is it too late to sign up? im still debating on whether i should join or not.. i asked what my parents think..and they said..no...i should concentrate on school...and i think that way too... cuz all the koreans in vancouver can sing..and they're sooo much better than me...gahh...i wanna go to see what's it like..but im scared and i have no frds joining... >__<

No, it's not too late to sign up. SM specified that they will be accepting online applications until the day of the audition in that location (but frankly, I don't even think the online applications are relevant from what I've heard, so I wouldn't worry too much about it). And I completely agree with the all the Koreans in Vancouver can sing thing. That is absolutely true. All of my friends sing hella good, but none of them are taking this audition-thing seriously. Only one person I know is going. Oh, and my parents don't even know that I'm going to this audition. xD That's the benefit of having a loveable older sister who can drive and back you up.

I'm making a sing up!! Everyone PM me with name and age and I'll PM everyone who PMed me back with location and list of people. So it's easy to find everyone and stuff...

Or you can just leave it here. Whatever you prefer.

cystaltears No I don't think it's too late. Although they do mark your on your application thingy that you applied by e-mail too when you get there~ Not sure how they'll know or not. Btw~ You look a lot like a friend of mine haha.

3verlasting lol we can prep for our auditions by singing happy birthday to each other haha.

I'm a bit worried that I won't stand out though since A LOT of people are singing. XD And I can't dance either haha. I'm probably going to be standing there like an idiot when the freestyle thing happens. I'm hoping I'll get lucky lol because I seriously need it.

Guest cystaltears

so if i join will you guys meet up with me?? im scared to go alone..im not korean.. and im pretty old... even tho i look young..im 18...i havent even filled out application form yet...still debating..im jus really not confident about auditioning....

Guest Pinkychan

so if i join will you guys meet up with me?? im scared to go alone..im not korean.. and im pretty old... even tho i look young..im 18...i havent even filled out application form yet...still debating..im jus really not confident about auditioning....

lol of course we wont leave you ahah we arn't that mean xD and plus if one of my friend isn't goiugn anymore i dun wanna be the only one xD ahha I'm nto that hard to find i guess xD school uniform >< at columbia station XD

Guest tsukushi

thanks 3verlasting : ) i am not even close to completing any of my composing work though since i'm so caught up with school i don't have time to do it i'm so scared i won't be able to finish anything T_T

*edit*

lol it's _JoYi!~ haha. It was just a random guess haha.

LOL _JoYi!! : ) i didn't know you are going! yay! : ) i mainly speak canto too hehe... but i'm gonna introduce myself in english cuz uh i don't think they understand canto xD

i'm not korean either...x_x and i'm older than you and i think as long as you look young you are good xD and none of my friends is going with me AND i haven't sent my application form...i don't think i will i will just do it there, cuz i heard it doesn't even matter? lol : )

yeah, so let's meet up xD what time are you guys gonna go?

I live in Bby~ Anyone from BBy going too~! =]

I'm thinking of auditioning for singing...but should I just send in a online one just in case or would it not matter??

Oo I wouldn't mind meeting up since I might be going alonee~ o__O"

man i feel so unconnected with the world... you guys say there's like posters and ads everywhere... i don't have the asian channels ><... and i live in a not that asian part of town so i doubt there's posters... where are they anyways?

i'm from bby... but not meeting up lol XD unless you're from my school then i might know you 0.o

man i feel so unconnected with the world... you guys say there's like posters and ads everywhere... i don't have the asian channels ><... and i live in a not that asian part of town so i doubt there's posters... where are they anyways?

i'm from bby... but not meeting up lol XD unless you're from my school then i might know you 0.o

Oh really?! haha What school do you go to!? I go to BNS :sweatingbullets:

Guest mademoiselle

hey does anyone know directions for there ? cos like im from edmonton and its going to be hard to find it ! :( PM me please heheheh :)

I'd be alright with me if we met up... I'm not too worried about sitting around by myself because... uh... I don't really care about sitting around by myself rofl... oh and I'm not from Van either so I need directions from DT Vancouver (where my sis lives) or I'm not going to be able to get there XD

LOL _JoYi!! : ) i didn't know you are going! yay! : ) i mainly speak canto too hehe... but i'm gonna introduce myself in english cuz uh i don't think they understand canto xD

lol I'd probably make a fool out of myself if I tried to introduce myself in canto! My accent is horrible XD

ptoor i doubt you're older than me T_T LOL singing Happy Birthday is actually not a bad idea : )
Dude, we're the same age. :P

And my birthday's in July, so I might just be older than you still. ;)

Archived