SM AUDITIONS - Vancouver

Guest .rainie

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 3verlasting

We should all write each other's e-mails here. THEN we can exchange phone numbers through e-mail or something. Just posting it here is WAY too public. >>; Anyways.. mine's shattered__@hotmail.com. ^^

And it starts at 12? >.< I have to leave the house by, like, 10 if I want to get there early. Is everybody here planning to meet up with the fellow Soompi-ers? We should all decide on a set time and location, and decide who will be coming (I mean an official list). I'm thinking we should meet at about 11 AM at the nearest skytrain station to Pacific Hall (which we've already decided on, yes? I just wanted to make sure).

Pete, what time are you going? Any BoAjjang-ers coming along?

We should all write each other's e-mails here. THEN we can exchange phone numbers through e-mail or something. Just posting it here is WAY too public. >>; Anyways.. mine's shattered__@hotmail.com. ^^

And it starts at 12? >.< I have to leave the house by, like, 10 if I want to get there early. Is everybody here planning to meet up with the fellow Soompi-ers? We should all decide on a set time and location, and decide who will be coming (I mean an official list). I'm thinking we should meet at about 11 AM at the nearest skytrain station to Pacific Hall (which we've already decided on, yes? I just wanted to make sure).

Pete, what time are you going? Any BoAjjang-ers coming along?

I thought it started at 3... at least on the SM site... :x

Mmm I gotta see if I have to meet up with my friends or not. If I don't, I'll just go whenever you people go. As for other BoAjjang-ers I haven't really asked anyone to go other than you. =p

Nobody's PM'd me about it yet, but I know there are a bunch of Vancouver people on there. I'll just wait for it.

But anyway, put me down on the "official" list. Anne will probably have my cell by the time we all meet up.

WTF?! 12?! My reply told me to come at 7pm! omg.... now I'm angry. :angry:

Aah... my mom doesn't want me to go to the audition... I'm still trying to convince her to let me go. o_x I think she's giving in since I told her about Si Won working with Andy Lau (my mom is like...in love with him haha)

so i take it that since the auditions have been bumped up 3 hours... that a hell lot of people signed up? ...meaning... *sigh* a lot more competition...

Guest Pinkychan

yah uhhmm i dont really know about the time so yah xD lol i'm goign early m-.-;; cuz.. I never got an e-mail back -.- *head on desk*

I can't come so early. T_T My friends are gonna be at my house like around 10/11. So I'm gonna be there like around 12 something. I'll just see you at the skytrain station or the audition place (if I don't get lost.)

o_O I guess I'll just be there at like 11:30 ~ I seriously wish they would post the ACTUAL times on the site or something. It would make my trip planning so much easier.

Anywhoo *happy birthday to me*

Guest cystaltears

umm..do u guys think people will get a better advantage when they audition first or last? cuz for me i think i'd forget the people who audition first..and remember the people who audtion last... but o well..what ever you guys want..cuz i wanna go with all of you...

heres my msn

angelic_ice_blue@hotmail.com

Guest Pinkychan

lol happy b-day!!!!!! <3

umm..do u guys think people will get a better advantage when they audition first or last? cuz for me i think i'd forget the people who audition first..and remember the people who audtion last... but o well..what ever you guys want..cuz i wanna go with all of you...

heres my msn

angelic_ice_blue@hotmail.com

hehe imma add you on msn ><

oh hmmw ell my bro';s gf said its better to go al st cuz then they can remember and if yu go first they might forget about you... so i dunno but then i think judges wont pay attention to you for teh last few cuz theyget sooo bored ><

i dunno but I guess I'll go first and get it over wiht ><

Guest 5OULFUL

o_O I guess I'll just be there at like 11:30 ~ I seriously wish they would post the ACTUAL times on the site or something. It would make my trip planning so much easier.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ^^

&& i think it's better to go first because by the end of the day, the judges will be so tired of listening to hundreds of auditioners that they might just zone out or something >_<

btw, is someone gunna hold a soompi sign? i want to meet you guys! =D

Guest 3verlasting

Pinkychan and crystaltears, I added you guys on MSN~

And I wish they would post the official times, too.. >>; I'm still so confused.

Ohh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Leyaya! ^^

Archived