Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jwand

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Love Me If You Dare (When He Comes Close Your Eyes) 他来了请闭眼

35 minutes ago, BellyButton said:

Haha @BellyButton I don't understand the songs used but is that a child asking mum and dad, something that Wallace is like in the series? LOL

1 hour ago, littleloony said:

Haha @BellyButton I don't understand the songs used but is that a child asking mum and dad, something that Wallace is like in the series? LOL

I do not understand Mandarin too.  But this vid is hilarious.  :)  The first song is a little child asking mum and dad questions.  And yes, I think it is related to his behavior in the series.  The second song screams 'he is too handsome' and the third song, 'take off take off take off  (his clothes)'.  

6 hours ago, BellyButton said:

I do not understand Mandarin too.  But this vid is hilarious.  :)  The first song is a little child asking mum and dad questions.  And yes, I think it is related to his behavior in the series.  The second song screams 'he is too handsome' and the third song, 'take off take off take off  (his clothes)'.  

Hahahaha OMG I watched it again after you said what the songs are about and its too funny :w00t: now I know why the last part was on repeat ;) hehehehe really "take off"

Announcements