[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Love Me If You Dare (When He Comes Close Your Eyes) 他来了请闭眼

jwand

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BJY staring into your soul :love: and his super red ears

005WwcbIjw1ezncyndqbzg306z075kjp.gif

so cuteeee was waiting for this scene for ages!! 

005WwcbIjw1ezna70up8ng306z0754qs.gif

@BellyButton hahaha it's a japanese toy thingy!! The name is called Gudetama also known as the lazy egg

@ricenamja  That's one funny Japanese toy!

Wonder why BJY's ears are so red.  It's probably freezing cold?  Yeah, I love that scene too.  You hardly see BJY smiles and that was one gorgeous smile.  Obviously in love!  :wub:

One last post before the finale road.  This fanvid is from a Russian fan ... all about BJY and JY.  

@BellyButton ricenamja is right that the program on JY's ipad is some kind of map. JY was given it to reassure her about BJY's whereabouts when he left. It is really nice to see Chen Mo again and that the turtle is keeping JY company. :)

There was one particular scene with Chen Mo, BJY, and JY in the last chapter of the novel that I really wanted to see in the drama, but sadly it wasn't included. Hopefully it'll be one of the first scenes in the second season!

@ricenamja, oh wow, did they put it back?  I couldn't access the youtubes earlier so had to watch Dragon TV (confession.. I was soo sleeply so went to bed after ep 23).   Thanks, ricenamja.

@mulan06, aah.... I know which scene you are referring.  That would be awfully romantic but the drama's Cheng Mo is too small to carry a ring.  And if BJY gives it a kick, it will go flying.  :D

I  like the way they tweaked the ending.  It is less predictable.  I would not have guessed who the ultimate boss is but they did give hints in the drama from the slight deviations of the actors.  Example, noticed the doctor in China has a 'cunning look' and towards the end, ZiQi's partner's unusual expression.

Hello, I am new towards the end *laugh*

I didn't read the novel, but I love this drama, even though Yao didn't really play a huge role in the last two episodes, which I kinda think is sad. One question, is there going to be a season 2?? The last scene kinda indicates so with the way he looks and the music but I am not sure?? Would love it though :D

Watched the ending, finally! I'm missing FZY already, grew to love him more and more as the drama progressed. And ahh I should have known that Ziqi's fiancé has a bigger role in the story. He's played by HK actor Terence Yin and just couldn't be a simple calefare. 

:bawling:  Sadly this drama has finally ended. I was instantly hooked after I started to watch the 1st episode.

Wallace Huo is super hot and this is his first drama I watched although I've heard of his name before. I fell totally in love.

Love this drama very much, suspense + romance. It's always very interesting to hear their analysis of each case, how they anaylse the dead body, the crime scene.....everything sounds so logical and meaningful.

The casts are great too. Love the trios chemistry : BJY/JY/FZY. It's always so fun and hilarious when all 3 are together. They are fantastic.

I've heard many negative comments about Ma SiChun(JY), saying she's not pretty, can't act etc.

Well for me, i think Ma Si Chun is not that bad. I've read the novel and personally I think she fits the character JY perfectly.

She has the fresh, young look just like the character who is a fresh graduate from university. If im not wrong, JY is supposed to be about 22 years old and although Ma Si Chun in real life is 27 yo, she has no problem acting out a young and active girl.

I would consider her acting to be quite good and natural. Her crying scenes are good. She can actually act out the soft, shyness yet smart JY. Some comments that she looks blur. But pls do not forget that she is new in crime solving and she has totally no training on this, not to say how to analyse. So there would be a lot of things which are new to her or would not make sense to her which I think explains her blur look. I personally feel Wallace and SiChun look good together, one soft and one cold totally compliment each other.

I really hope that there will be a sequel, looking forward to it.

4 hours ago, jazz638 said:

Does anyone know what the last scene meant? when BJY suddenly turned around. Does that mean there is a second season??

Yep, there's going to be a second season. I saw this on facebook: "Sohu says there will be a season 2 but don't know when they'll film it because the producer of Love Me If You Dare is extremely busy"

@BellyButton I guess you're right about it being really hard for Chen Mo if the drama actually included that proposal scene. BJY would probably be charged for animal abuse for doing that too. Well as long as we see a lot of Chen Mo and Andy in the second season, I'll be happy.

It so weird that the drama is over! Ah, what are we going to do now that we can't see the wonderful cast every week anymore. :(

Hopefully there will at least be more BTS videos for us to watch. Here is the latest one:

I totally love how happy Wallace was to say hi to Susan and Dr. Barnes! :D

@BellyButton I think they created another youtube channel!! 

@mulan06 thank you for the link to the BTS video!! Wallace is soooo adorable hehehe

When Wallace was saying hello to Susan and Dr Barnes (I think). So kawaii I want to pinch him :flushed:

e76f7ad3gw1ezorewt4vxg20ba0aa4qp.gif

Archived