[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

44 minutes ago, Lo2015 said:

Yeap, LG phone seems like a good product, it pass the drop test, low temp test and endurable to use, most important is our OTP using this phone, but may I know which model they are using, I cant recognize it, I want to have one two after I saw your ad.

:D They succesfully market the product!  I think it is LG V10. The newest flagship.  I have the older one and because of the drama, I even change my ringtone to their standard ringtone like in the drama.  

• Like 7

watched ep 29 with subs. woah, the rolls of anger from HK!!! thank goodness, we had scenes of YK to balance it out. was anyone giggling that the poor Dr is undressed and instead of leaving the room, the woman continues to yammer on and on about how she is not getting hangover soup while he looks uncomfortable. and her reassuring "all I see is a blob" ~ yea, does the doctor actually believe that? :lol:

but watching HK get so angry makes me wonder if she is indeed faking it like others have said. there are pauses where she seems to collect herself and dig into the well of her anger. so when JE comes into her room, she has the eye mask on and when he removes it, you can see sadness and almost tears in her eyes. then out comes the anger. when YK tells her that it is cold outside and JE is still out waiting, there is a small pause before she tells YK off. when JE calls her, she looks and then switches off the phone. when YK walks off in a huff, there is sadness in her eyes....

it was interesting that MS said that they had nothing to worry about since HK was even more ambitious and had higher goals. she would kick out her sister if she got in the way.... hmmm, so if for ambition, she can kick out her sister, then wouldn't she kick down JE for her own goals whatever they are?

mama choi described her as a ice princess who they have to walk around in pins and needles. but this HK is a fiery volcano and you can feel the heat come off blazing.... so this is HK 3.0 -- the ferocious anger mixed with dose of logical coldness. what is she up to?

• Like 12

@DelroyB

Death of daughter may have deeper meaning for JE. HK never once saying 'I love you' may have been lingering on JE's mind but by giving him a daughter could have eased this little doubts, this child born out of her LOVE for him. JE must have treasured his doter intensely.

When she died and looking at the way HK reacted may have triggered his insecurities?

Anyway Kdrama always surprises us. I remember What happened in Bali for a long time.. when she finally choose to leave with the 2nd lead. The ending was so shocking and so sad. Never never expected to end such.

• Like 8

TELL ME ABOUT THE ACCIDENT. YOU SWITCHED CARS?WHY?DHK ask YK  when they are drinking....

Who told DHK about the accident?is it FIL? did he explain all what happen to DHK when they talk privately?  GN never know that DHK was in switching of car accident only MTS and FIL. When BS told her;....her memory was partial and not totally remember all before the accident.:confused:

• Like 6

10 hours ago, chubbychub1966 said:

The advertisement for LG phone on IHAL is just amazing... BRILLIANT! ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Just watch the phone fly! uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Reveal hidden contents

0vFGgmc.gif

5x8Fo13.gif

buwIeVb.gif

AND THEN... DON DON DON

Reveal hidden contents

qSkqnEV.gif

Still works! 100% fine! hell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Reveal hidden contents

QYjnhbt.gif

TIME TO GO BUY A LG PHONE EVERYONE!!! happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif

LOL i thought the same thing when JE threw his phone and stil worked fine without any scratch LOL

• Like 8

17 hours ago, ayselluna said:

Thank you for the elaboration!  Loved your view :wub:

But again, it is intersting how Baek-seok (Lee Kyu-han) does seem to be much taller than Hae-gang, as according to most of the sources, he is the same height as Ji Jin-hee, that is, 5'10" (1.78 cm), and only a couple of websites report it to be 5'11" (1.80 cm), while Kim Hyun-joo is reported to be 5'6" (1.67 cm) :huh: :P

Wow KHJ is so tall, i mean i'm only 160 cm :(

But I agree BS is much more taller to HG than JE to HG

• Like 4

"Love is not running away or giving up. It is standing and fighting for it, even when the times are tough." - Akshay Kumar, a Hindi, Bollywood actor

It was in Facebook and I thought I share it with all of you guys! I couldn't agree more with that quote unless the love is no longer there for one and/or the other person!

I still have to watch the two current episodes! I'm still waiting for English subs!

Yes, @Lmangla! I believe love is an obsession whether it's a heathy relationship or not! I thought I'm obsess with my husband! But oh gosh, my husband's younger brother's wife is even more obsess with him, her husband, the brother-in-law! Whenever we're over at their house and every time we talk about this actor, that male singer or what not, she always compare, mention her husband! Last week or so, we talked about Tae Yang then TOP was brought up and the conversation ended about her husband! I just have to agree with everything she said! Lol!

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

@DelroyB

Death of daughter may have deeper meaning for JE. HK never once saying 'I love you' may have been lingering on JE's mind but by giving him a daughter could have eased this little doubts, this child born out of her LOVE for him. JE must have treasured his doter intensely.

When she died and looking at the way HK reacted may have triggered his insecurities?

Anyway Kdrama always surprises us. I remember What happened in Bali for a long time.. when she finally choose to leave with the 2nd lead. The ending was so shocking and so sad. Never never expected to end such.

I agree, but it was much more than how she acted it  was what she said and how she said it to him.  She did not say she loved him, she did not say she missed there daughter.  However she did tell him, she forgot that kid.  If she was just detached maybe JE would believe she was holding in the pain.   That why he told her to cry to let it out.  She deflected with trying to use sex,  she said of the crickets they needed to be killed, etc.  Instead talking about sibling for SE or having child as further proof of there love it was all for gaining favor and get power.  All those things solidified his fears that the woman he married had gone away replaced by the a stranger with only ambition in place of a heart.  It sort of like the old saying it better to thought of as fool, than opening your mouth and proving it.

HG who could meticulously  plan staggery and eviscerate opponents  in court and in business.   Could not tell JE how she felt about him, there child or losing that child. That why I think those words she choice were a part of self punishment.  I also wonder if it took 19 years, 2 near death experiences and loss of memory to say I love you to JE what about SE?   Could she have never told her daughter she loved her?

Think of her regret and guilt  if it true.  However, think how much that would be festering in JE brain and how it would explode with her words in the Garden.  Remember it was then he first wanted the divorce.  It was then he wanted to leave before they further hurt each other.

@Katrina Abdul Talib

Bali and Fashion King second lead get girl and tragedy strikes.

The writer seems too complex to go for shock or a contrived ending.  I just hope it not cut short because of ratings.  Then that could happen. 

• Like 8

Wednesday Dec. 15, 2016   2 PM          And the weekend is getting ever  closer!    :blush:

I agree with @Katrina Abdul Talib  and   @DelroyB  on the added meaning Eun Sol held for Jin Eon.  I think she was the living manifestation  of Hae Gang's love for him, and he loved the child for herself, as well.  I can see both ideas in JE's heart.I'll copy the combined post:

10 hours ago, DelroyB said:

I agree, but it was much more than how she acted it  was what she said and how she said it to him.  She did not say she loved him, she did not say she missed there daughter.  However she did tell him, she forgot that kid.  If she was just detached maybe JE would believe she was holding in the pain.   That why he told her to cry to let it out.  She deflected with trying to use sex,  she said of the crickets they needed to be killed, etc.  Instead talking about sibling for SE or having child as further proof of there love it was all for gaining favor and get power.  All those things solidified his fears that the woman he married had gone away replaced by the a stranger with only ambition in place of a heart.  It sort of like the old saying it better to thought of as fool, than opening your mouth and proving it.

HG who could meticulously  plan staggery and eviscerate opponents  in court and in business.   Could not tell JE how she felt about him, there child or losing that child. That why I think those words she choice were a part of self punishment.  I also wonder if it took 19 years, 2 near death experiences and loss of memory to say I love you to JE what about SE?   Could she have never told her daughter she loved her?

Think of her regret and guilt  if it true.  However, think how much that would be festering in JE brain and how it would explode with her words in the Garden.  Remember it was then he first wanted the divorce.  It was then he wanted to leave before they further hurt each other.

@Katrina Abdul Talib

Bali and Fashion King second lead get girl and tragedy strikes.

The writer seems too complex to go for shock or a contrived ending.  I just hope it not cut short because of ratings.  Then that could happen. 

Jin Eon was very drunk when he stumbled home that night. He was spewing out his own feelings  and only "heard" HK when she said (paraphrased) "I forgot that kid!"  He never heard what she said about "moving on" & "the living have to go on living".

Once again,  fatal & far reaching effects from their  "failure to  communicate". Neither one of them ever seemed to even KNOW they had communication problems.  I can see why.  HK depended on that skill in school and in her career.  JE also had no reason to doubt himself in that area ---successful in his career, education, etc.  No reason to suspect they were lacking something --- And no one around to demonstrate a "better way" to be a couple.  Seems only a major event could give them a reason to ask themselves "What went wrong?"  &  after blaming the other to ask, "Was it me?"  

*************************************

We've seen so many glimpses into KHJ's life & career. And how well she & jjh work together in the 2004 series, "Miss Kim's Million Dollar....". And KHJ's depth & versatility as an actress in "Cruel Palace".  I still think of PD Hong's reasons for casting KHJ & JJH in IHAL.   He talked about her acting ability. He talked about JJH's image as a "warm & romantic " guy, suitably believable as a "middle-age" lover. Faint praise, I thought!  Not saying much about JJH.  Then I had an idea --- "pure and innocent" . How many times did PD Hong say that?  And isn't JJH  the living prime example (as much as can be) of a truly "pure and innocent" man?  But even in Korea, what actor would be thrilled to be describe that way by a great director,   and on TV for EVERYONE to hear? And we see that KHJ is also a "pure and innocent" person --- OK to say about a woman!

At the time the actors worked in "Miss Kim...", which  aired April to May 27, 2004,  Ji Jin Hee was preparing for his November wedding with his girl friend of 6 years. JJH emanates "pure & innocent" even as a professional "hit man" seeking revenge for the murder of his detective twin brother. in his movie, "Soo". PD Hong knew JJH was an actor who could pull off the role of Jin Eon for that very reason, IMHO.  Here is a video of Mr. "Pure & Innocent" and his wedding, 6 months after "Miss Kim...":  (like Jin Eon --- Ji Jin Hee is famously still madly in love with the same woman after 17 or so years!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpL1FjVIyKU

"Extra" --- English Subs !!! --- An interview on Arirang's "Star Lounge" with "Actor Ji Jin Hee, who's armed with soft and charismatic qualities" --- Focus is on his role in the drama, "One Warm Word". ---s beneath SPOILER.

@ymiss--- Loved the story of your brother-in-law and his wife!  Hope they still in the honeymoon stage! I can see how tiresome it might come to be --- glad you're able to take it with a good sense of humor!   ^_^

***********************************

Slowly, the Eng subs are appearing on Viki. Some translations here in the forum feel more lyrical and convey the "feeling" more, IMO.  But I've noticed that Viki subs are better when I watch an episode after some time passes --- Revisions & editing produce really much better final versions sometimes.   Sounding more like "colloquial spoken English" later.  How I wish DramaFever was subbing, too.  They often have an "urban edge" to their subs!  Fun to compare (as I found out when I was watching the drama, TFW).

But this is another reason to watch a drama from the start ---live online & "raw" on Viki ---to see and appreciate how much the very act of translating transforms the drama we see on our PC.  As the subs "evolve", we get a "feeling" of how meaning is so closely tied to language---just a hint, a faint glimpse.  In the most emotionally charged scenes,  (JH on his knees, or in the "arm lock"),  how much more is being said  in words things defy easy, simple direct translation?     

• Like 9

On 12/15/2015 at 8:52 PM, mdj101 said:

If you REALLY don't have anything better to do right now,  And find it too boring to simply "contemplate your navel", then go right ahead:

4iDWu3b.gif I could not stop laughing at this comment @mdj101 ...and errrr , I ensured no LIVE cam is active around me, so how did you guess?  yikNvtl.gif (I love it :P thank you dear chingu) 

8 hours ago, chubbychub1966 said:

Lalaland VS. Reality embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Lalaland

Hide contents

Reality

Hide contents

KHJ so funny uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

AIGOOO! I forgot about the refrigerator! wait-onion-head-emoticon.gif

yikNvtl.gif  @chubbychub1966 LOL FpBPbYZ.gif  you are really spot on...I had a good laugh out of this...and the LG phone too.

And er....I'd like to think the lalaland is also reality for KHJ...I can totally picture her being, like you so 'cheekily quoted' ... 4iDWu3b.gif

On 12/14/2015 at 10:27 AM, chubbychub1966 said:
Spoiler

image.png

image.png

Cr. jadecloud

BUT she truly is 'so sexy' and such a 'smoking beauty'. :P You absolutely made my day dear chingu ;) ...And guess what? another lil bit of info that made my day was from dear @ayselluna

On 12/15/2015 at 11:55 AM, ayselluna said:

Thank you for the elaboration!  Loved your view :wub:

But again, it is intersting how Baek-seok (Lee Kyu-han) does seem to be much taller than Hae-gang, as according to most of the sources, he is the same height as Ji Jin-hee, that is, 5'10" (1.78 cm), and only a couple of websites report it to be 5'11" (1.80 cm), while Kim Hyun-joo is reported to be 5'6" (1.67 cm) :huh: :P

smiley_emoticons_fred_me_2.gif hehe  @LHRCN_ get that? Xndtu3a.gif Thank you chingu for more of KHJ info. That 'cruel palace' aish, after watching your clips, I think I may have to squeeze in to my binge-watch over hols too...  njnSk7m.gif You made my day too dear chingu :P 

LOVERS...what a lovely and funny bunch you LOVERS are! No wonder this drama is so much more entertaining than itself :P  Thank you all for taking this roller-coaster googoogaga ride with me :P 

• Like 10

On 16.12.2015 at 3:18 PM, 12blbl said:

Wow KHJ is so tall, i mean i'm only 160 cm :(

But I agree BS is much more taller to HG than JE to HG

This just proves that height is a relative concept (someone who appears 'tall' to you may seem 'short' or 'not that tall' to another).

I am 1.68 cm, but I've never thought of myself as tall, but rather average... hehe ^_^

And I beg to differ with your assertion...

Baek-seok (Lee Kyu-han) is not much taller than Hae-gang (Kim Hyun-joo), compared to Jin-eon (Ji Jin-hee). Actually, both men are of the same height (1.78 cm) ;)

• Like 10

7 hours ago, ymiss said:

"Love is not running away or giving up. It is standing and fighting for it, even when the times are tough." - Akshay Kumar, a Hindi, Bollywood actor

It was in Facebook and I thought I share it with all of you guys! I couldn't agree more with that quote unless the love is no longer there for one and/or the other person!

I still have to watch the two current episodes! I'm still waiting for English subs!

Yes, @Lmangla! I believe love is an obsession whether it's a heathy relationship or not! I thought I'm obsess with my husband! But oh gosh, my husband's younger brother's wife is even more obsess with him, her husband, the brother-in-law! Whenever we're over at their house and every time we talk about this actor, that male singer or what not, she always compare, mention her husband! Last week or so, we talked about Tae Yang then TOP was brought up and the conversation ended about her husband! I just have to agree with everything she said! Lol!

@ymiss Love this quote. Thanks for sharing it. :) I couldn't agree more too.

I think the fact that a couple is in love or a pair of buddies are tight, go to show they care for and love each other, albeit differently(couple love vs friendly love), but are in effect, loving more than vs in the normal realm, with other people. Even for familial love, like within a family vs other people, other families, the love is also way more comparatively. Not to mention our love for our own family, our own kids, even our pets whom many view as a part of the family...way above other people, comparatively. 

In this sense, @Lmangla I feel obsession isn't always an unhealthy or negative or derogative expression of love/care. Or of anything one is obsessed with. Obsession could push one 'close to perfection or better understanding' in one's pursuit, of anything. I think the underlying importance is the intention, if it's positive or negative, if it's constructive or destructive, if it's for good or for bad. Positives like true mutual love and affection, like education, like writing, like a hobby, like a religion, like being a good member of local and world community. Or even, like in kdrama watching. ;)

'Obsession' is also a subjective term, a subjective feeling, a subjective way of being. Personally, I feel it can be seen as an extension of natural human-to-human or human-to-pet affection, or any human endeavor.

Just IMO. :P 

PS:

This blogger makes good sense on obsession. Take a read if you like... https://philipdeane.wordpress.com/2012/07/11/obsessiongood-or-bad-creative-or-destructive

OB·SES·SION –

the domination of one’s thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc

Obsession ...gives you that something extra which takes you from being normal to being special.

• Like 10

Making of ...Clip #29 - The rain scene after HK received and saw the text from SR. LINK to vid on official site or...

Poor OTP, filming in the cold and the 'man-made' rain to bring viewers an awesome kdrama... :( but thank you KHJ and JJH, and prodn crew :P 

CR: SBS and YT uploader

Some screencapped BTS...:P 

P51pnph.png

Spoiler

nEczGXb.png

y5ZI6D2.png

1DXtr6D.png

dHJUQe9.png

doabyYx.png

CR: SBS

• Like 11

OT

Someone else in this forum is a TWIN?!:w00t: WOW. That's awesome. I'm also a twin(by 8 minutes) but my sister and I are fraternal twins so people don't have that much trouble with telling us apart. There are others reasons why people can tell us apart:

•Different personalities

•She's taller than me by 3 inches

•She's left handed and I'm right handed

P.S: Sorry for the out-of-no-where post and for not posting in this forum in forever. I've been behind in episodes and just been lurking. I am loving everyone's thoughts/opinions.

• Like 14