[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

16 minutes ago, gerrytan8063 said:

@jadecloud

CSI Investigation.....Episode 36....where the background music..."Bygone Love" is sung & played

It seems there is a "huge" tree in front of HK residence apartment.....is this the indicated "poisonous tree"?

@gerrytan8063 That's some interesting CSI you did! :P Why would that tree be poisonous? Seeing its huge size, it has to be growing there for decades. And if so, why is it allowed to be growing there? 

PS: Now that preview pics of ep 38 have been released, we do see HK and JE sharing a bed.:wub: That means the preview text was out to troll us LOL and we were trolled LOL, or I WAS:crazy:. Text meaning... 'JE leaves the next day'... :P Or it could mean they had a lil rest before JE heads out... :P  Can't wait!

• Like 10

@Kehinde

@Mico Ricco

@yunra89

@sunshinefate

For updating us with the new stills.  So happy to see them together.

Warning: SPOILER!!!!! Jinja yo!

Spoiler

But I guess it is the still before the storm.  I read everywhere:  Holding the hand of JE and staring at him with his closed eyes just staring,  Haegang......(I don't understand)"I love, but let us break up," )

It seems it was the last night for them and they were (she was) saying goodbye to each other:bawling: ...and..JE sensed it too.  They tried to look happy in the stills but some moments they were sad.....Such an emotional roller coaster!!! I thought I won't be needing my tissues for the next episode.  I was wrong!!!

• Like 12

@jadecloud

I was trying to find something that is comprehensive in logic over the text preview....that is why I went out to seek the said "tree"

I wanted to sent the text preview to my Korean teacher...but alas she is away for her mother in law birthday banquet....by the time she return with some translation...the episode would have been broadcast & history

• Like 11

That darn "poison tree"!   Again, & Again!   Like so much garbled stuff from my "Google Translate" app or whatever it is I have on this PC!

So frustrating!     :angry::angry:  So I did something very childish --- Typed into GOOGLE this quest

Google Translate, what do you mean when you translate Korean into English "poison tree"?

Short Answer?    ENEMY !!!

I always had a feeling that "google Translate" simply was "trying too hard' --- Too erudite & "bookish"-- Just talk like real people do, please?  Pretty close in meaning --- But what a way to get to the meaning!

Spoiler --- Follow the path to the answer, "ENEMY".

Spoiler

First, a page from a High School English II assignment: (Thank you, Mrs. Thompson.  GOOD JOB!)

http://www.lyndhurstschools.net/olc/folder.aspx?id=18712&c=478&s=69

Next "click" on  the 4th item down, "A POISON TREE" :

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/175222

And a surprise for me!  I thought it was a school way out in the Midwest or North West USA --- And it's right here in my home state of NEW JERSEY! Very busy winning poetry contests as well as Sports, like hockey (my fav!).  School motto: Carpe Diem!  Just the motto for HK, BS, & JE, too!

http://www.lyndhurstschools.net/1/Home

@Mico Ricco --- Thank you for some pictures of Park Han Byul that show she is happy and enjoying her time in the drama with so many great Sunbae to learn a lot with about fine acting. And the entire cre must be fun & encouraging.  Her role has been a tough one to carry out in Public.  Even JJH got some unpleasant remarks, jokes, and looks!        :blush:

• Like 10

HANKOOKILBO News: 'Character Odyssey: I Am A Lover? Yes, I am Kim Hyun Joo.

(Top to bottom: Double role in 2015 IHAL; 1997 debut drama 'A Reason To Live'; 2014 'What Happened To My Family' as a spinster who later got hitched; in IHAL acting wonderfully as one who has to deal with a cheating husband, an accident, and memory loss.)

dQ38YH8.jpges4WEhk.jpgyh20r6p.jpg3ihcQFp.jpg

CR: http://www.hankookilbo.com

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, jadecloud said:

@gerrytan8063 That's some interesting CSI you did! :P Why would that tree be poisonous? Seeing its huge size, it has to be growing there for decades. And if so, why is it allowed to be growing there? 

PS: Now that preview pics of ep 38 have been released, we do see HK and JE sharing a bed.:wub: That means the preview text was out to troll us LOL and we were trolled LOL, or I WAS:crazy:. Text meaning... 'JE leaves the next day'... :P Or it could mean they had a lil rest before JE heads out... :P  Can't wait!

LOL... like someone just said... go out buy toothbrush then come back!

HAhaha

• Like 9

@jadecloud   thanks for feeding us w/ all the goodies you've post about KJH and the BTS gif....:heart:

@Mico Ricco @Kehinde  @jadecloud  @gerrytan8063 @yunra89  @sunshinefate...for sharing the still photos ...BTS photo.....and translating the text prev...KOMAWO....:)

p.s.....can somebody enlighten me....when did MTS give 5billion won to DHK?

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, deandraluv said:

@Kehinde

@Mico Ricco

@yunra89

@sunshinefate

For updating us wit the new stills.  So happy to see them together.

Warning: SPOILER!!!!! Jinja yo!

Hide contents

But I guess it is the still before the storm.  I read everywhere:  Holding the hand of JE and staring at him with his closed eyes just staring,  Haegang......(I don't understand..."I love, but let us break up," )

It seems it was the last night for them and they saying goodbye to each other:bawling: ...and..JE sensed it too.  They tried to look happy in the stills but some moments they wrere sad.....Such an emotional roller coaster!!! I thought I won't be needing my tissues for the next episode.  I was wrong!!!

It's okay. At least they have done those sweet scenes. I could survive for the final storm by looking back on those sweet scenes again. And there are only 12 episodes left. The storm will not take long, I guess. They won't be that strong to face the storm alone so I bet the writer will make them join forces not long after their short separation. Afterall,this is a romance genre drama. The writer will surely show us more romantic scenes in the upcoming episodes, I guess. 

@jadecloud so is this drama also being popular in china? Or not? Can someone tell me how popular this drama is in Korea, China, or anywhere else? I hope this drama will be getting more and more popular as it is getting near the final

• Like 9

Episode 38 text preview....

“행복하게 해줄게! 나두, 당신!” 사랑한다는 해강의 말에 세상을 얻은 듯 기뻐하는 진언. 하지만 해강과 영원히 행복하고 싶은 진언은 저녁만 먹고 가겠다며 대문 밖을 나서고 해강의 집 앞에 놓인 맹독성 나무를 발견하고 놀란다. 한편 설리는 천년제약 앞에서 푸독신 부작용 피해자 피켓을 들고 1인 시위를 시작하는데...

Looks like there is some discussion about the meaning of EP 38 text preview so this is my translation:

Upon hearing she loves him too when she says 'I will make you happy too, dear!" JE is so happy he feels like he has the whole world.  JE, who wants to be happy with HG forever, says he will just have dinner and goes out the door.  He is surprised by seeing a 'deadly poisonous tree' placed in front of her house.  On the other hand, Seol Ri is holding a one person picket to protest the negative impact of PDX...

Naver Korean English says this about the tree in question.  It is not a name of the tree rather it's a characteristic of the tree (i.e. poisonous).  It could be any number of trees.  Also the wording clearly says it was 'placed' in front of her house so it can't be what is already there.

Results of translation

맹독성 나무 - Deadly poisonous tree

As for JE, the wording says he is so happy that HG loves him but says he will go.  I don't get what this means but I would assume something happens in EP 38 to make him to do that.  Even if nothing more happens in EP 38, this has been his stance lately.  He loves her so much he has to leave her.  Well you guys all know what I think of that.  I am still hopeful the writer will give him a different stance.

• Like 12