[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

I was wondering.....how come in the plot summary it is the wife in her amnesiac state is the one who falls in love again with the hated husband? When is is evident that from the actions of HK and from what she said to her father-in-law about loving her husband, it is obvious that she did love him in her own way. And basing it from the many  comments earlier regarding their analysis of HK's character/personality.  

And she also did let go. As the saying goes, if you love someone you set them free which she did. She is of no use anymore to the husband and she heard and saw him throw her away. It is useless to force her way into staying married to someone who does not love  or care for her anymore.

So my take on this is it should be the husband JE who should fall in love with the wife again. It was him who fell out of love. He hated her so much he could not even stand being near her. He even committed adultery just to put emphasis on the fact that he is done with HK. 

I would like to see him at the opposite side of the picture ( in the future, after four years) when he meets amnesiac HK once more and this time he is the usurper going between HK and BS relationship. He becomes the SR in the BS and HK relationship.And since HK"s biological clock is ticking and to make the story more realistic and chaotic, HK and BS at this moment in time   already have a child or 2 between them. They are not married since HK lost her memory and they instead agree to get married after she gets back her memory. 

This time ex husband meets ex wife once more and the girl looks so much like his ex wife and   falls in  love with her  and does his best to  get in between the two, HK and BS. HK and BS relationship is strong and does not crumble however the ex husband is crazy  and causes the problems plus comes along   SR at the sidelines trying to get back JE.  

This would make for an interesting story......... but of course only in my dreams because the writer has his/her own version.

I love your version but yes the writer has his/her own version, I hope still that whatever the version is that HK will end with BS and YK with the newcomer hot guy.

@irilight" Thanks for the preview but did you not see how that dirty low down snake in the grass TS had JE father in the chair talking trash to him, Oh I can't wait until they find out about his devious schemes and send his butt to prison.

The problem is JE's father is a bigger dirty low down snake who will probably be the one sent to prison for stealing the formula and probably killing the owner of that patented formula. JE's father may have killed for that formula which made him a fortune, do you think he will let his son in law live? Do you think JE's father will have someone steal the fortune he built and went to hell for? What  I can't wait for is TS exposing JE's father for all his drlty lowdown deeds but that it probably will not happen soon.

• Like 7

omg that shamless girl said her dad she loves somebody ...is her sunbae ...dad looks so upset...is totaly against...Bs went to hospital and beats JE colegue thinking is him...back to SR room dad still against...asked to listen to hIM...HK mom arived throws water on her...bad woman she calls her...BS dad takes her ...gives her some water...tells her is his daughter...looks so sad....BS and SR scene...telling him to trust sunbae...that is fine...not to worry...BS looks sad leaves without meeting that jerk...TS remembers his wife words ...he listens something...the snake has a plan...HK and FIL talk...FIL asked her not to give up...she can't ...he will never give up...used word us a lot...

MH received a envelope...is the patent...HK READS IT...LOOKED  SURPRISED...HK visits the reporter...he still has lawyer Kim video...a man listens their talk about interview ...

Edited by andy78
  • Like 8

Annyeong @valsava @suchadiva42 :wub:

I'm here too but not watching LIVE as today, my connection is very very very bad. Can't even watch Twenty Again earlier. Will park in here to spazz with everyone. But I need to confess, I'm not watching this drama after Ep2, too much angst....I'm gonna wait till KH lost her memory and meet JE again.......then I will watch with all of you. At this moment, I prefer to read recaps and all comments here.....

Happy watching chingu deul!!!

• Like 6

SISTERS MEETS AT ELEVATOR...THEY DID NOT REECOGNIZED EACH OTHER...YK REALISE A MAN IS AFTER HER ...HIDES IN THE IN THE PARKING HK LEAVES WITHOUT HELPING THE WOMAN IN DANGER...SELFISH HK...YK CALLS THE POLICE...POLICE ARRIVED...ARRESTED THE MINION BUT NOT THE SNAKE ...BECAUSE HE PRETENDED HE HELPED YK...

HK WATCHES OLD PHOTOS...CRYING...HK AND JE AT COURT...DIVORCE MOMENT...JERK IS TALKING...I REALLY DON'T CARRE ABOUT HIS ESCUSES...HE LEAVES...HK CALLS HIM CHOI JE I'M NOT SORRY FOR MEETING YOU ,LOVING YOU ,BEING YOUR WIFE...THE JERK JUST LEAVES

SR AND MIL SCENE...SHE INVITES HER IN THE HOUSE...SR IS CALLING HER MOM ALREADY...MAKES ME SICK...MH GIVES HK A LOT OF MONEY ...HE LOOKS SAD TELLING HER GOODBYE...SHE IS LEAVING ...SR WENT AFTER HER ...TELLING HER I'M SORRY...

• Like 8

YK IS TALKING WITH THE REPORTER ...TS CAME TO REPORTER...HK IS LEAVING SOMEWHERE...JE TOLD HER TO KEEP THE HOUSE HE WILL MOVE ...HK SAID GOODBYE TO HER MOM ...MOM IS CRYING CALLING HER NAME ASKED HER IF SHE SHOULD WAIT FOR HER ...SHE DRIVES HER CAR...WANTED TO THOW HER WEDDING RING AWAY...COULD NOT...EP 1 FIRST SCENE MOMENT

SHE RECOGNISED THE MAN POLICE ARESTED THE OTHER DAY...TAKES HER SISTER CAR AND RUNS...

• Like 7

THE ACCIDENT MOMENT YK IS LEAVING...THEY FOUND THE CAR ...TS EVIL LAUGH ...THEY FOUND THE PHONE...TS ANSWERED...YK CALLED HK NAME AND APOLOGISED ...YK IS FEELING BIRTH PAIN

SHE FINALLY SAW TS WITH THAT MAN YK IS RUNING...TRYING TO SAVE HER LIFE AND HER UNBORNED BABY...HK ALSO IS RUNING...HK AND BS MOMENT OF MEETING IS CLOSE

MOST WAITED MOMENT:BS AND HK MEET...SHE TELLS HIM SHE CAN'T REMEMBER...CALLS HER YK ...

HUGS HER HAPPY...NEXT MORNING...HK AND THE KIDS...BS IS ALSO THERE...SHE IS SLEEPING

NEW YK WAKES UP...

SHE LOOKS SCARED...TELLS SHE IS NOT YK...KIDS SHOWS HER SCHOOL ALBUM PHOTOS...NICE TO MEET YOU YK BS SAID

YK IS READNG ...BS LOOKS SO HANDSOME...IS LEAVING TO WORK...SHE SCREAMS AT BS LITLE SISTER ...BS ARRIVED...THEY ARE PLAYING WITH KIDS...

I COULD NOT WATCH THE PREVIEW WELL...WILL SHE MARRY BS?IS SHE ALSO PREGNANT???WE KNOW THAT JE WILL MARRY SR!!!AND WE SEE HK MOM AT HER DAUGHTER AND GRANDAUGHTER GRAVE...

Edited by andy78
  • Like 7