[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

Aigoo, chingu. :o It appears that a number of members have kept on quoting pictures and videos. Please be reminded that violators will be given corresponding warning points if they break the forum rules. Perhaps some are not familiar with this rule, so here it is:

Do not quote pictures or long posts. Instead, remove images in your quotes. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.  

* Instead of quoting images, just tag the person, like this: @jeijei.  * Instead of quoting a big chunk of text (more than 10 lines), just quote a subsection.  Let's be mindful of our forum regulations.  By the way, I can't wait to watch the subbed episodes. See you all tonight! :heart: Edited by jeijei
  • Like 12

It appears that she's running to the toilet from being sick at the thought that this man may have 'killed her father' (which is what I thought). It would be very sickening to know that you've been the 'attack dog' for the man who stole everything from your family and took your father's life and here you are taking all the blame for his actions and protecting him and his company.....being used the same way your father may have been used.  I did see the preview, and HG is correct in the scene with her MH, when she said her father didn't know her name name because it wasn't Have Gang, her father had given her a different name at birth.

Also, in the written preview, I don't know if it's JE speaking or HK, but it highlights the problem I'm having and have had with JE and HK's reunion.  I have a friend who has always wanted to write a murder mystery.  She said that "writing the crazy serial killer part is easy because who can really question crazy as long as you include the fundamental elements that are common to all serial killers.  The problem comes in when you're trying to write convincingly about the FBI and other law enforcement agencies because there are some details you have to know about the way they work in order to make people believe you know your stuff."

In IHAL, it appears that the writer may be pulling that 1 month living together from the episodes during JE's infidelity when HK begged him to give her 1 more month. He refused and was only stopped from leaving the house by her mother.  We all know that the very next day he left her for good to be with SR.  The writer did a convincing job in depicting an affair.  I actually think she laid it on too thick when her ultimate goal was to bring them back together. Why go that deep, then later try to backtrack on details that really don't make much sense (SR and JE had a sort of affair, they sort of didn't progress,  SR talking about things from 4 years ago instead of current things in her affair with JE). I think writing the affair or JE's infidelity was the easy part for the writer and probably would be easy for any of us; however, effectively dealing with a married couple trying to reunite after the death of a child where one feel partial blame, and infidelity, and exploring the emotions of guilt, abandonment, the process of grieving, the struggle of forgiveness from both spouses,  I think the writer didn't do a good job in this area at all because I don't think she knows how to effectively untangle the web she created. So basically she's ignoring it for the most part. She did an excellent job along with the director in building and showing 'chemistry' between JE and HK, but not in rebuilding the relationship with a solid foundation for a renewed relationship. There are still a lot of emotions buried deep. The issues in their marriage didn't just start when their daughter died (which is also convoluted) it started from the very beginning of their relationship--they didn't have expectations of each other, one pulled the other alone and then they were married.  Four years later, now HK can tell JE she loves him (roll eyes because apparently telling him 4 years ago was a figment of our imagination), whereas before (roll eyes again) she couldn't. Is that all there is? The writer made the affair central to this story and it still sits in the room like a white elephant that is being ignored. The way JE's abandonment and affair just rolls off HK's back....... how can that be if this woman really loved him? That's when it hurts the deepest and yet it doesn't seem to affect HK that much, she doesn't even think about it. How is that possible? Maybe she has in the past few episodes. 

JE will probably get his 1 month because HK has accepted him back with no real expectations from him. However if HK is asking for the 1 month there is no words I will be able to say politely on this thread to express my thoughts. HK told JE that she would wait for him while he had his fling. When packing her suitcase for China, she put the family picture of the three of them in her suitcase. While he was in the U.S. with SR, she was going to keep the family picture on the bedside table for 4 years as she waited for him.  Here we are 4 years later, she has the picture on her bedside table and JE or HK is suggesting they live together for 1 month, the same request from 4 years ago?

Sorry to get on my soapbox again, but I can't help but feel this drama feed into the cheating man's ego and how it's the wife's fault or how the wife just takes back the man with no expectations. HK and JE didn't talk 4 years ago and they are not doing it now. Maybe the month they live together the writer will having them talking and dealing with their emotions.

• Like 7

In the preview, when HG hug JinEon she said it is very difficult for her to hug JinEon so just stay still. In a way she is telling JE she is vulnerable at thime n probably she needs JE support n help. right now even JE is sorry to what his dad has done to his FIL, he should not love HG side. He need to be there for her when she falls n crumble. Even we know BS will be there, but to HG, BS is a friend, She needs JE too to keep her stay strong. Im happy that YK already knew the truth n had reach her 3 mins unni. At least HK knows that YK do not hate her anymore. 

• Like 12

@gerrytan8063 --- You scared me with that talk of kinds of gear and all --- Sounds a whole lot more dangerous than "hiking" to me!  In case readers missed this article in your post, I am re- posting it here. Thank you.  --- Serious business climbing something like Insudong Mt.  Please read it over.  Makes an accident more reasonable in the case of MH and his friend.

Spoiler

Insadong Mountain --- looks like this!  I can see falling very easily!  Forget those long lines of cheery tourists hiking in a chummy line up the well groomed pathways!

http://www.tenacityinpursuit.com/2013/2015/2/10/climbing-insubong-mountain-seoul-korea-may-9

Video of Rock climbing on Insudong Mt

@jadecloud ---If ever I want to go hiking in South Korea, "jack and Jill Travel Guides" will be my choice.  The girls/ women on that hike looked like they were having a ball!  And then , on the way down, they found a charming little eatery that suggested some Makeoli --- because a little "buzz" will make the descent more enjoyable, PLUS they swore that a "drunken hike down" was traditional.  Whoa, now.  Could this be where MH & DJH stopped to get a bite to eat over 30 yearts ago?   Oh, No!       :cold_sweat:

• Like 10

@lclarakl i dont find the drama feeding into a men's ego. To me the drama is clearly female centric with KHJ playing two roles and being the heroine that have suffer much so much so that she gets alot of sympathy.

Anyway, i understand now why this drama can be 50eps because there are so many left and right turns.

Just when things seems on track for the leads to get back together, there is another obstacle that come out for them to overcome! I am half suspecting they will create another major life threatening event for them to get back together.

I dont watch long family drama much because all these dramatic romeo n juliet thing is just all too exaggerating for me. If not for ji jinhee n kim hyun joo i probably dun hv the stamina to go on with it.

• Like 15

roll call for live streaming are you ready guy's:P

@chubbychub1966   @irilight    @jadecloud   @zagigirl  @andy78   @Kehinde  @tiMadam @lenet   

:heart:         :glasses:             :heart:                :glasses:                 :heart:               :glasses:             :heart:                 :glasses:                :heart:              

• Like 14

START W/ ENDING OF LAST NIGHT...

NOW DHK AND JE  LEFT ALONE ...JE ASK HER TO COME NEAR....

THEY ARE TALKING THEN JE TOOK THE HAND OF DHK  AND JE ASK HER SOME FAVOR....

AFTER SAYING THAT JE TURN HIS BACK AND LEFT DHK ...MTS IS WAITING BOTH JE AND DHK .

JE SEEM UNHAPPY WHILE MTS TALK TO THEM. DHK ASK JE  WHAT DOES MTS MEAN

• Like 11

HK&JE in the car...did someone messed with her car again?....didn't see right

They talk...JE stops the car...talk about Pudoxin...they r both a bit upset....he said to her that lie its not the right way...he said he knows she's pretending i think

• Like 10

MINION ALSO SAW JE AND HG LEAVING...DANGER MY FRIENDS IS SO CLOSE!!!JE AND HG TALK IN THE CAR...SHE IS UPSET WANTS JE OUT SHE WILL DEAL TS THE SNAKE...JE THIS TIME IS NEAR HER,UNDERSTANDS HER ...SAID IS SORRY ...OMG THE SNAKE CAME TO BS OFFICE...

• Like 11