[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

@seungshin     still believe that was an accident  happen on DHK's  father... if really they are best of friend then maybe one of them can sacrifice each other safety and that was DOKKO JI-HOON  who sacrifice himself.....my question only is that  WHY DID MH REGISTER THAT SSANGHWASAN AS HIS OWN INVENTION after the death of his friend? something fishy:confused:

@irilight   i like your post  of our OTP kissing....:heart:  but after the calm weather tornado is hitting JE for what he discover about HK father.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, sunshinefate said:

I hope it will not lead jineon to do noble idiocies. Please writer bae, don't make him become stupid. If he feels guilty then he has to make sure his father pay for his crime or at least apologize properly to haegang's family rather than he avoids haegang. It will be so useless and wasting time. I don't buy that excuse. He already left her in the past when he cheated on her. If now he plans to leave her again, then I would get really mad at him. Anyway he's been confidently pursuing haegang and telling her that he will not go anywhere and stick to her like a gum. Then I hope he will stay true to his words. Haegang is in need of his protection from the one that keeps on doing terrors to her and also from min tae seok. Only 14 episodes to go so I hope the writer will use the remaining episodes wisely. 

Well I'm sure I don't have to state this because all know by now that I don't particularly care for JE so him stepping back from HG is something I think it should have done anyway to humbly give her time to deal with her fake feelings of anger......sorry, but the sarcasm just oozes out at time.

On a serious note, but would it be noble idiocy if you find out that your father killed your ex-wife's father and stole his patent which he founded his company on and gained riches, while her family lived in poverty and her sister and fiancé harassed and killed because of the company? His father basically stole her inheritance and in an effort to please this man, the father of JE who was so against their marriage, she lost her soul. I have to wonder how her mother will feel if it turns out that MH really did kill HK's father......based on past behavior, she wouldn't care. This woman doesn't seem to have a clue that MH's company tried to kill YK. I don't have much respect for the mother at all. She's so busy trying to put HK together with JE, she really has checked into YK's past or WJ's father.  How HK doesn't feel resentment towards MH if it turns out that he killed her father is beyond me--I think she should feel it anyway. She has been made the escape goat behind his dirty dealings.

The father could have put a stop to TS a long time again, but he didn't. I have to wonder what did TS see in MH's actions that he felt comfortable telling him that he killed HG when he was trying to kill YK? Who freely acknowledges that they were trying to kill a person?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, seungshin said:
[SPOILER WARNING]
Still cuts of Ep.36 . http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20160109084807550 . SBS 주말극 '애인있어요' 지진희가 김현주를 향한 사랑을 잠시 접는다. 9일 ‘애인있어요’(연출 최문석, 극본 배유미) 에서는 최진언(지진희)이 아버지 최회장의 비밀을 알게 되면서 도해강(김현주)에게 더 이상 다가갈 수 없는 상황이 방송된다. 공개된 사진 속 지진희는 슬픈 표정을 짓고 있다. 도해강의 마음을 이미 알고 있는 최진언은 도해강에게 무작정 달려가고 싶지만 태석으로부터 아버지의 비밀을 들은 뒤라 그럴 수가 없다. 지켜만 보던 최진언은 술에 취해 정신이 없는 도해강을 부축해 원룸으로 들어가고 책상 위에서 은솔과 함께 찍은 과거 가족 사진을 보며 오열한다. 최진언은 아버지에게 분노의 마음을 가지고 있다. 태석의 말이 사실이라면 아버지는 도해강 아버지, 즉 친구의 특허를 뺏어 회사를 일으켰고 장인의 자일은 아버지가 끊었는지도 모른다. 의심과 두려음 속에 떨고 있는 아들 최진언의 심정을 알지 못하고 최회장은 아내와 함께 영화 볼 계획까지 세우는 등 천하태평이다. 제작진은 “이제 도해강 아버지와 김선룡 연구원의 죽음과 관련된 숨겨진 진실이 밝혀진다"며 "극에 긴장감이 더해지고 도해강을 향해 자신만만하게 달려갔던 최진언이 아버지 최회장을 대신해 죄책감을 느끼며 다른 행보를 걷게 된다"고 전했다. 이어 "지금까지와는 다른 상황이 전개된다. 로맨스를 넘어 서스펜스가 넘치는 이야기가 방송된다”고 덧붙여 전개에 대한 기대감을 높였다. '애인있어요'는 9일 밤 10시 방송된다. #지진희#池珍熙 #JiJinHee #최진언 #ChoiJinEon #갓진언 #갓진희 #GodJinEon #GodJinHee#Kmovie #kdrama #애인있어요 #IHaveaLover #我有爱人了 #BestCoupleAward#Top10StarAward #지진희베스트커플상 #지진희10대스타상

IHAL Lovers:

Here is the translation of the instagram @Kehinde posted above (I'm really having problems quoting posts perhaps there is a new way of doing it since I've stayed away from the forums I have not learned yet !):

BTW If what it says is true it's quite revealing about the upcoming episode of EP 36.  

Translation :  In the drama 'IHAL' Ji Jin Hee 'folds' the love he has toward KHJ.  The 9th episode will show CJE (JJH) is unable to get any closer to DHG (KHJ) once he learns of his father, President Choi's secret.  In the photos publicized JJH is expressing sadness.  Knowing her true (love) feelings he wants to run toward her no matter what but he is unable to having learned of the secret from Tae Seok.  CJE was watching intoxicated DHG and helps her get up to her office-tel and when he sees his family photo with Eun Sol on DHG's desk he sobbs/wails.  

CJE is angry at his father.  If what Tae Seok said is true, his father has set up the company with stolen trade secret from DHG's father and it could be him who'd cut DHG's father's (hiking) rope.  Unaware of the suspicion and fear CJE is feeling his father happily makes plans to take his wife to a movie.  

The PD teams unveils 'now the truth behind Researcher Kim (YK's husband) and DHG's father's deaths will be revealed' and "as the tension intensifies, CJE who has been approaching DHG with total confidence will take a 'different path' due to the guilt he feels in place of his own father.  As such the drama will show 'different situations from what's gone on so far, beyond romance, it will be filled with suspense" raising expectation about the upcoming episodes.  The drama airs on the 9th at 10 pm.

So what do you think folks?  I don't know where the poster got this info (Just read the link in the post - it's in the news).  As for me personally, I believe it will be found out that the President was not directly responsible.  We will have to go through the episodes to see how they solve the mystery surrounding the deaths.

@seungshin, Thank you. I'm not sure if I will watch, but I appreciate the information.

I personally believe that the writer in an effort to bring HK and JE together, will make it a suicide. HK father cut the rope in an effort to save JE's father.  

HOWEVER, it will make MH's letting TS bribe him make no sense...........then again, there are other moments in the drama like that already.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

Well I'm sure I don't have to state this because all know by now that I don't particularly care for JE so him stepping back from HG is something I think it should have done anyway to humbly give her time to deal with her fake feelings of anger......sorry, but the sarcasm just oozes out at time.

On a serious note, but would it be noble idiocy if you find out that your father killed your ex-wife's father and stole his patent which he founded his company on and gained riches, while her family lived in poverty and her sister and fiancé harassed and killed because of the company? His father basically stole her inheritance and in an effort to please this man, the father of JE who was so against their marriage, she lost her soul. I have to wonder how her mother will feel if it turns out that MH really did kill HK's father......based on past behavior, she wouldn't care. This woman doesn't seem to have a clue that MH's company tried to kill YK. I don't have much respect for the mother at all. She's so busy trying to put HK together with JE, she really has checked into YK's past or WJ's father.  How HK doesn't feel resentment towards MH if it turns out that he killed her father is beyond me--I think she should feel it anyway. She has been made the escape goat behind his dirty dealings.

The father could have put a stop to TS a long time again, but he didn't. I have to wonder what did JE see in MH's actions that he felt comfortable telling him that he killed HG when he was trying to kill YK? Who freely acknowledges that they were trying to kill a person?

Lol it's okay I know how you feel. Logically we will think like that. But since I'm a really naive one, I choose to believe that the wrongdoer has to at least put their best to make things right by not avoiding it nor letting your love go as of it is already decided by her when you already promised her that you won't be tired being by her side. It's haegang to decide not jin eon so it's better for jin eon not to do any noble idiocies. Once again I have this thought because I'm a naive person. I once loved a man blindly eventhough knowing he is a #1 playboy and some people even labeled him as a #1 jerk lol.

Btw anyone knows how does kim hyun joo call ji jin hee with? Ji jin hee-ssi? Or sunbaenim? Or oppa? Since ji jin hee debuted after hyun joo, then it mustn't be sunbaenim, right? 

Btw again, thank you @irilight for answering my questions about the fax case

• Like 7

cannot wait for tonight. i hope CJE will not let their father past haunts him too long. he n HG really need to sit down and find closures for all their problems and fate that entagle them in order for them to find their own happines. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

cannot wait for tonight. i hope CJE will not let their father past haunts him too long. he n HG really need to sit down and find closures for all their problems and fate that entagle them in order for them to find their own happines. 

Agree with you though I think the writer might think otherwise huhuhu. At first, I didn't know that their fate was the ill-fated type. I thought that the main theme of this drama was only about the second chance and redeeming-forgiving but now the writer adds "hunting the enemies" too lol

• Like 5

Guest my2centsworth
1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

@my2centsworth, I actually thought he could have been the guy (wife committed suicide) who hit YK/HK with a rock when she was trying to look into her past when she had amnesia and would just leave the Baek's home without notice.  There is no doubt that HK is a hated woman and her own conscience of her previous actions as an attorney is causing her much grief.

Side note:  I don't know what government would keep Pudoxin in the market with the amount of damage it does to people in a matter of a few short years. 

I wonder that too. When you look at commercial for any type of drug on the TV in American, they try to get 1000 words into a minute commercial listing all possible side effects. There's not way you can understand everything they say. You should do research on medication you take especially on a regular basis. I guess the drug companies here expect us to be speed listeners......lol

@trust71 --- Thanks to everyone else here working out various possibilities foe the death of Dokgo Ji Hoon, I now can make a good guess.  I think MH promised to bring his friend's drug discovery to the world!  And naturally, if his friend was going to die, the only way MH could do it was by fabricating the transfer --- since the friend would be dead by then.   That is one promise.  What other promis had he made to DJH that he regretted he had not been able to keep?  And is any of this where  YG's Grandmother's old school notebook will play a part"  Remember, she wrote "wei yi do" --- And yong Gi couldn't figure out what the old woman meant.  "An island? I never took her on any trips" etc.0 ---See Epi. 2, 37:26 mins.  I always figure the Writer meant something because this was just so odd!  When will BS give Yong Gi the grandmother's belongings?  YG has already said "My Grandmother wouldn't allow me to see his body.... because I was pregnant!"   Hint, hint, hint! Are you listening, BS?

@irilight  &  @sunshinefate ---  I do not think JE knows that SR sent faxes of the "beach kiss" and the "honeymoon bridge kiss" photos to HK.  I spent a big chunk of time looking over Episodes for evidence to back up my "feeling"  --- I wanted to be certain first. Wound up seeing most all of Epi. 34 --- But i think Hyun Woo brought him a picture from a CCTV that "shows SR entering a stationary store in this neighborhood." Epi.34 / 59:30 mins.   That's what he wanted to ask SR about.  EDIT: --- I think SR faxed JE something about HK's involvement in driving CEO Shin out of business & therefore being the prime cause of Eun Sol's death!

Hae Gang never tells anybody what she knows! Nor does she tell them what happened to her. (Except she did tell BS that was the second rock thrown at her --- once after she was Office Manager). She takes all responsibility on herself. OOPS! She did tell SH on JR's dirty trick with those photos! But she never tells JE what went on between her & SR --- That SR left her bleeding on the ground, That she knelt and begged SR, That SR sent those photos to her on Sept. 26, 1011 & sent faxes of the sames photos PLUS one of a few minutes before her suicide attempt!, as well as a photo of their shoes on the cottage steps!  Hae Gang refuses to grovel or beg for attention in any way!   She is not willing to win that way!

And @seungshin and @irilight --- IHAL & MLED --- I see more similarity between JJM's character and KHJ's character --- Each was steadfast in their unwavering love!  Each of them reminds me of the "Little Tin Soldier in Hans Christian Anderson's story.   That each drama had a character with amnesia sort of clouds the similarity, IMO.    JJH's JE definitely cheated & wavered for a few years.    Eun Dong had the long period of amnesia & got married--- Not her fault! --- but that left  JJM's character  to live  true to his lover on his own for 20 years.  

Otherwise, Only thing similar is the story of a love of 20 years and with many difficulties to overcome, I think. But your comparisons will be interesting to hear, for sure!  But it was fun to think about them side by side! And a big thank you to the person who told me about Joo Jin Moo's next drama,  " Honey, I'm Sorry" .   

Spoiler

A Soompi page alreay exists for this drama!  

That's all for now!  Trying to stay awake! Less than 3 hours until Episode 36 !   :blush:  OOPS maybe  this:  :cold_sweat:        

EDIT: --- OMG! The reality SBS TV's  "Fists of Shaolin Temple" is so very funny at times!  It's 6:30 AM here in NE United States and the show is on live so I;m watching it without Eng subs, but it still funny!  The women are just so naturally better than some of these guys in some events & training sets.

Edited by mdj101
add importan fact
  • Like 5

23 minutes ago, tiMadam said:

If BS breathe warm to dhk and what did he breathe on sr who lived w them longer 

There is no "IF" BS breathe warmth into DHK, it's BS "DID" breathe warmth into HK as stated very passionately by the woman herself.  There is no denying that. Nor is there any denying that she seems him as a lighthouse something that JE calls BS a jerk for; which I find ironic that he calls BS a jerk when he's the one who cheated on his wife and left her.  That's the type of self reflection that is missing in this character. I know it's written to be cute, but it just makes me draw a comparison.

In the case of SR, she was showered in love and respects the Baeks, however, she became greedy over JE....similar to how amnesic YK2 became greedy over JE knowing he was a cheater who left his wife for another woman. Both women threw all caution out of the window, both women were betrayed by JE and bevies the lies he told them; he promised them both that he would be with them forever.............just goes to show his words are only good for a few years and level of adversity.

Also, can anyone really and realistically discuss a character like SR where the writer has thrown a mixed bag of unbelievable and unrealistic behavior and emotions? A person who she has given split personalities of sweet innocent and evil woman? If you look at the SR from the first 9 episodes compared to the SR now, the character has drastically changed in how she views her actions. She wasn't vindictive to hurt someone, she was foolish in her blind 'love' for JE, but she wouldn't have physically try to hurt HK; even when HK destroyed her most precious possessions of her mother.  Also, the writer is trying to minimize her affair with JE, but that makes SR's character and actions even more ridiculous. For the writer to have some things so tightly written, and other parts just so loosey goose speaks of rewriting.  I myself find SR's character absurd, to borrow a word from JE and I also find JE's actions absurd for a repentant cheater who supposedly recognizes his wrong actions.  For a smart woman like HK to just quickly take him back makes her questionable too.

In the words of Ji Jin Hee (I don't know any writer who wants to hear the actor talking about their character or writing this way and, therefore, we have JE receiving a pass in my opinion due to rewriting of his character and SR's):

Ji Jin Hee turns the mic to the side with his own name and confesses, “I want to ask that question too. It’s really ambiguous. He’s someone that’s really impossible to understand.”

He then gets adorably passionate as he asks, “How could this guy do that? How could a person be like that? It’s absurd!He keeps ranting about how he doesn’t understand his actions, to the point that the show hilariously speeds up the video of him talking.

Ji Jin Hee, I agree with you 100% because JE is more absurd now. At least then his actions were very realistic. Now they're not.

• Like 2

@lclarakl --- Just cought your "On screen comment" during my re-watch of Epi. 34 on Viki!  And so many other forum friends, too!  You guys must all be typing speed contest winners!  I can barely read a few comments as I'm watching  ---  they fly by so fast!  When I'm able to read them, I'm lucky!  Rarely am I fast enough to see the names above the comments!  I'll be looking with more interest now!

But some comment are still so nasty!  Really terrible things were said about Park Han Byul.  Actually, I can see them being  grounds for defamation lawsuits --- That's how bad some of them were. But I suppose her managers feel it may be better to let them slide without a fuss.  

Many comments were funny, interesting, etc. I used to have them turned off until recently --- Hoping to see occasional translations.   Some people complained due to translations!   Strange!

Now the News!  Guess who is up first?  Just as he planned for the New Year!  Is it or is it not an H-Bomb? And how many minutes of free propaganda on TV around the world? I even have an article from my little local newspaper " "South Korea to resume anti-North propaganda". "Loudspeaker broadcasts to start on Friday, believed to be the birthday of Kim Jong Un, are certain to infuriate authoritarian Pyongyang because they are meant to raise questions in North Korean minds about the infallibility of the ruling Kim family."

It's a good thing Hae Gang and Jin Eun  have left that remote house near the border!    How scary it must be to be so close  to North Korea.  Really impossible for me to imagine --- Base stress levels must be constantly high. When will it ever end? Even the Berlin Wall finally came down!

Next up --- Tunnels from Mexico way up into California!  Then the heroic cop who chased the "Isis" shooter!   Nobody reports any "good news"  ___ I've read that it's better for one's mental health to skip TV news altogether!  I'm going to "mute" the station. 

Finally found something better to do while waiting for IHAL ___ But it's too late to watch it now!  I found "A Reason to Live" with Eng. subs on a great site.".    The cinematography alone in the first 5 minutes is beautiful --- lots of stark blacks and whites --- beautiful! 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mdj101 said:

@irilight  &  @sunshinefate ---  I do not think JE knows that SR sent faxes of the "beach kiss" and the "honeymoon bridge kiss" photos to HK.  I spent a big chunk of time looking over Episodes for evidence to back up my "feeling"  --- I wanted to be certain first. Wound up seeing most all of Epi. 34 --- But i think Hyun Woo brought him a picture from a CCTV that "shows SR entering a stationary store in this neighborhood." Epi.34 / 59:30 mins.   That's what he wanted to ask SR about.

Hae Gang never tells anybody what she knows! Nor does she tell them what happened to her. (Except she did tell BS that was the second rock thrown at her --- once after she was Office Manager). She takes all responsibility on herself. OOPS! She did tell SH on JR's dirty trick with those photos! But she never tells JE what went on between her & SR --- That SR left her bleeding on the ground, That she knelt and begged SR, That SR sent those photos to her on Sept. 26, 1011 & sent faxes of the sames photos PLUS one of a few minutes before her suicide attempt!, as well as a photo of their shoes on the cottage steps!  Hae Gang refuses to grovel or beg for attention in any way!   She is not willing to win that way!

A

Hide contents

A Soompi page alreay exists for this drama!  

@mdj101, HK never told JE that she saw him kissing, I might had deeply kissing, SR in the elevator, that she was outside of SR's apartment when he lied to say he was going to be spending the night at the lab when he was spending the night at SR. She let all that roll off her her--I don't see how you hold in that type of hurt when the person you love most in the world cheats on you. I don't understand even now why she doesn't feel that deep hurt and anger.  I don't understand how you can heal a relationship when there is no discussing of the issues.

Any hoo, enough of that.  I'm really excited about the Chinese drama "Honey I'm Sorry".  I have to admit, I haven't see the male actors or actress the same after watching Frozen Flower--too much passion....:phew:  I saw a clip of the video and the slap she gave him alone is enough to make me want to watch.

I hope this drama will be subbed. I'm watching a long daily drama, Witch's Castle and I wish it was subbed. I'm finding it very interesting.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, 12blbl said:

Lol so they did it with too much passion? Who will get heart attack? Viewers? lol

8 hours ago, mdj101 said:

@zagigirl --- Did the director really say that?  To not give us all a heart attack?   I could believe it!  Ha ha!     :blush:    All  of them know we are a huge audience out here supporting their drama!

Yeah...us...viewers ha ha...that was close...for an asian drama i mean 

...at a momment i'm watching spanish El principe...serie, not telenovela...woow...wonder will ever we see such a kissses in dramas here we love so much ahhhh

• Like 7

3 hours ago, sunshinefate said:

Btw anyone knows how does kim hyun joo call ji jin hee with? Ji jin hee-ssi? Or sunbaenim? Or oppa? Since ji jin hee debuted after hyun joo, then it mustn't be sunbaenim, right? 

@sunshinefate I heard she calling him 'Oppa' =brother ,in one of those behind the scene video. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, trust71 said:

@chubbychub1966  @jadecloud   @irilight   @andy78   @zagigirl   @Kehinde   are you guy's  waiting and ready to do the live streaming?:glasses:

can wait to see why JE look so sad when he go and see DHK ...

you notice guy's soompi shut down for about 15min.:fearful:

Yes I thought I wouldn't be able to read the lovely live recaps because it was down :tears: Good thing it is back! :w00t:

• Like 7

Just now, trust71 said:

@chubbychub1966  @jadecloud   @irilight   @andy78   @zagigirl   @Kehinde   are you guy's  waiting and ready to do the live streaming?:glasses:

Ready...but i think we'll have a problem with forum :(...hope not

JE thinks about his father as many viewers and he think he is not entitled to be with her

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

In which making video? The making of the kiss scene in ep 34? Awww so cute calling him oppa. 

no, not in the kiss Making video, in another making video, I dont know which anymore, but i am sure she is calling him oppa. KHJ is NOT a shy girl offscreen, she is very open and has really good relationship with her male co-stars, so when she is comfort with someone she will call him oppa instead of Ji Jin hee shi..

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, trust71 said:

Hi all, and @trust71, I am here.. Good morning

• Like 8