[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

3 hours ago, mdj101 said:

@ayselluna --- Thank you for an interesting different possible reason JE sprayed the room when HK left.  Maybe a bit of both?  Never considered that he wanted not to be tempted by her perfume! I thought he was showing his repulsion of her very own scent as a woman --- Which would have been a terrible thing, IMO!

@mdj101, according to Jin-eon, there wasn't a moment he didn't love Hae-gang. And after they lost Eun-sol, even in those moments, he resented and hated her, he stll loved her (hospital conversation).

Thus, I believe there wasn't a reason for a young and healthy man, who was still in love with his alluring wife, and who'd abstained from sex for quite a while, to repulse her very own scent, given that we were shown how besides having put on a seductive nightgown, Hae-gang also applied some perfume (probably the one she knew Jin-eon liked the most), which I think was the reason he had to use spray in order not to fall into temptation to get intimate with her.

• Like 12

50 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

I think we cannot simply say that CJE is cruel by just dump SR as rag after 4 years in relationship with her. First of all, its SR who seduced him. Remember during the time he sent her home, SR wants to go naked for him like right away after she turn the lights off. She keeps seducing him until succeeded. JE is a man, and we know men can't control themselves if the women already served herself. Like JE said to SR  'man can do it without any feeling attached'. But that woman still cont to do what she wants. So i don't think CJE has to be blame solely. 

and it has been made clear those 4 years they spent overseas. CJE-SR is no other than senior and research assistant no other than that. Bcoz of he feel bad for SR and do not want her waste her future, he support her study and even gv that woman take all the credit first on his researches. They did not stay together and even went to diff uni. He had end it earlier but SR is just stubborn to accept the fact (maybe bcoz she got 200% blessing from JE mom). If they are in real relationship, SR will not be calling him Sunbae till now. 

We can see CJE character that if wants a woman he will work extra hard to get her (just like what he did to get DHK then and now). With SR it comes too easy and he realized after divorced that what he needs and want to love is DHK and not other person who tries to be DHK. 

I AGREE that what he did to DHK is wrong as he CHEATS, but for SR case i don't think he should be blame as that lady is the one throwing herself to be used. Just my honest opinion on CJE. 

Actually, to be honest, SR didn't have to do a lot of seducing. JE's actions towards her were inappropriate which feed into her crush of him. After speaking to HK and she warned him that SR liked him, JE immediately began acting strange towards SR. She was trying to get the keys from JE, but he held on tight to them--mesmerized by SR. On the same night she was about to undress, JE also told her he was attracted to her.  I fault JE more than I fault SR because JE was the married man who had made marital vows to HK. Also, JE is the one who kept seeking SR out once he found out she was interested.  The main reason I blame him, after their official night together, SR expressed second thoughts. JE is the one who talked her into continuing the affair; promising to be with her until the end. SR had second thoughts, JE did not. 

I also think the 4 years in the U.S. was also intimate years except the 2 years a SR impersonator studied in London for the real "Crazy for JE" SR. I also think the way JE has been behaving and thinking the worse of HK and BS together is a clear indication of his own relationship with SR.  Also at this point, if nothing had happen between JE and SR, he would have mentioned that a long time ago in an effort to appease HK's anger.

In regards to JE working hard for a woman, to me the fact that he went against family, his wife, mother in law, and society to be with SR speaks volumes. However, since I still think it's all about how he feels, I don't think it bothered him one bit. I will say that JE makes me tired with his over the top antics. I do not see how HK ever fell in love with this man. He's so irritating. I can also see why his love became exhausted; kept trying to force it instead of letting it happen naturally.

Also, JE could have ended this sooner, but JE didn't make any effort to end this until he decided he was going to trying and get HK back and he knew she was interested. JE felt sorry towards SR because he knows he used her and encouraged her to continue the affair with him when she had doubts. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, ayselluna said:

@mdj101, according to Jin-eon, there wasn't a moment he didn't love Hae-gang. And after they lost Eun-sol, even in those moments, he resented and hated her, he stll loved her (hospital conversation).

Thus, I believe there wasn't a reason for a young and healthy man, who was still in love with his alluring wife, and who'd abstained from sex for quite a while, to repulse her very own scent, given that we were shown how besides having put on a seductive nightgown, she also applied some perfume, which I think was the reason he had to use spray in order not to fall into temptation to get intimate with her.

That may be the case, but this is also the man that told his wife she gives him chills when she tried to kiss him. He's also the man who told her that he can't stand her. This is the man that didn't want to share a bed with her.  When he found himself in bed with her after drinking too much, he woke up and you could see that he didn't want to be there.  More than that, there was absolutely nothing in JE's treatment of her that spoke of love, his actions showed his hate and disdain for her. If he actually loved her, there is no way he could have coldly watched her pain at his betrayal and remain unmoved. When she attempted suicide, this man didn't have a moment of reflection that he almost lost the woman he loves (one of the reasons I find him mourning HK's death to be extremely over the top and completely unbelievable).

JE spoke a lot of words and didn't keep the important promises he made to both women. So him speaking love at that moment is very subjective. I don't think JE has a clue as to what love means.

• Like 4

Ep. 32 is daebak! So much angst between JE and HG when they are talking about the photos in his room. She said they are like a broken watch, that the time is only correct twice a day, and it's all that is left between them....so sad!

At first I was worried about this being a 50 episode drama, but after watching Ep.32, I am really excited to see JE 2.0 facing off HG 3.0. The fact that BS is taking on the Pudoxin case has made JE believe that HG is putting on a show. Normally in dramas only one person is putting on a show for the sake of the other and the greater good, I have never seen the other lead playing along and putting on a show as well. What fun!

The show has only just begun. :D

• Like 15

Guest my2centsworth
3 hours ago, jadecloud said:

No worries @my2centsworth I doubt your 'feared ending' will be what HK is all about.

I too was confounded at the final few eps in TWWMTT (which I enjoyed and loved a lot of it, except the final few eps. Same with the recent MLED too), and the ending stumped many of us. However, I don't see this writernim in that same light. From the preview of ep 33, what I see coming is actually what has been synopsized, and what some of us are thinking, in line with possible plot development. So, I feel pretty good. Still do.

But am also, in a small extent, crossing my fingers...hehe...no telling what kwriters will do, including this one, until we see the fat lady sing...hehe

@jadecloud Do you have a crystal ball ? You are so good at predicting upcoming events....lol. Love reading your posts.

9 hours ago, Faythe Le said:

But what JE didn't understand or didn't want to BS did & more. He & his whole family. HK & her entire family owe BS & his family more than anyone. If it was any other story, they would have ended up together. To me JE & HK ending together is so forced.

So HK was driven power hunger lawyer, that when she helped BS drove, clients to suicide and framed other clients.   She routinely took BS family side against him and wanted BS to be the head of unethical company, which BS despised for a long time.  BS daughter died because of YK2 and she never showed any feeling about it to hi,m except disdain and told BS to have another child to so he can be head of the company. 

BS and family never dealt with HG,  they dealt with molding clay,  that they shaped into YK2..  If the putty tried to change too much, they would use guilt to keep her in check. (Please don't find your other family)   They also took her for granted.  When the mother is taking to HG that kid comes int the room,  does not even greet the elder  and talks to an adult like she is  one of his buddies.  

If HK said to JE in the garden I really do not understand why your treating me this way?   Then maybe JE could reevaluate.  

Yet she tells him she knows he hates her. However let us move on.  So HK knows that for the past year she has been acting in a way that makes the man who loves  her to death, hate her.  That means her actions are intentional, she is deliberately leading him  down that path.  Why ? To  make him stronger.  So we have some tough love from HG.  Then before his daughter's death anniversary she wants a new new kids, does not even come to ES grave  and tells him she forgot that kid. Not grieving outwardly is one thing.  Yes JE broke his vows.  However so did HK she broke faith with him by doing things to to make him hate and despise her? 

I think when HG asked for vacation they should have separated for a few months JE need distance from HG to cope with things. 

HG needed to seek professional help to deal with her feelings. To this day she really cannot talk about ES.  

• Like 8

I can't help but noticed in the gif @chubbychub1966 posted, as JE turned around and smirked, DHK looked dismayed.  She didn't expect it from him, I guess.  

I got teary pretty much watching ep 31 and 32 raw (yes, I am a crybaby, I would watch cartoons and cry, that type of person).  

I got the impression that she actually has forgiven and even got over with JE's cheating and its pain but used it to keep JE away from her.  HG with her 4 year memory in tact would remember how much JE was remorseful (in front of their old house calling for HG, how he practically stayed in the columbarium for days kneeling and mourning for his wife.  Notice her reasons why she pretended she didn't have the memory of the past four years and why she wanted to part with JE, she didn't want to hurt JE again (she felt ashamed of what she did and she wanted to go against BIL).  She didn't say: I have no future with him after all he did and cheated on me.  She doesn't even want to take revenge or call it even with JE (she was just acting all along).  I believe HG has forgiven JE and doesn't feel ashamed of loving the man again.  In her four year memory, she knew at Choi-Baek family dinner, JE said he didn't want to marry SR because he still loved his wife and didn't forget her.  She knew what kind of relationship between SR and JE, not more than sunbae-hoobae relationship, and he had never loved SR (she said it to SR).  That is why HG chose to pretend she forgot the four years.  It is easier to use his cheating as the reason she parts with JE than having to answer what she knew JE did and felt towards HG, his wife.

I got teary so much watching HG as she tried to restrain herself from showing her emotions towards JE.  She stalked him, read his text message over and over again, picked up his coat and brought it close to her face, came back to JE after family dinner, and cried when looking at the photos JE took.

Out of all versions of HG, I think the current HG is the one who loves JE the most and strongest.  She remembers what JE did in the past yet she still loves him.  She remembers her pain of his cheating yet she still cares to protect him from being hurt by her past sins.  

In the preview, HG cried while holding a picture.  I think it could be ES's or their family picture.  I think this time she would be honest about overcoming the pain of her daughter's demise.  I hope JE would be there for her....and I would prepare a box of tissues then.

• Like 18

HELLO!  Just noticed this little "blurb" over on the right. IThe Instagrams usually catch my eye (esp ones by T.O.P. --an artist with the camera!). But I saw this notice about a Soompi Contest. Thought I bring it inside! Might be fun! I'll read it later.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/380418-soompi-announcing-holiday-present-hunt-on-soompi-forums/#comment-19430323

• Like 4

First let me say, @lclarakl you are not alone in loving the character BS.  BS is ethical, he lives by his convictions and puts HK's needs above his own. Hence letting her go once she chose JE and reaching out to JE to let him know it was a one-sided love.

I  watch with a shield over my heart, because I can't understand why HK who rightly moved out of the Baeks(albeit late) and crushed BS's hopes in one fell swoop(albeit late) would return to Seok and reveal her truth.  Why him?  Why now? Why expose his heart to more pain with false hope ?  Take your tragic past HK and tragic in-law Pudoxin history and carry it to JE and you two suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune together. Whey, after 30 episodes can't you two go by way of War of the Roses and just slay each other, no collateral damage.

Random thoughts:

I think I said before what bothers me about JE is he doesn't reflect on the pain he causes others.  He feels entitled to it, which is appalling. I was hurting so I lashed out at you, wanted to hurt you, but I'm over it now so you should be too.  Oh, we'd eat him alive in my house.  I don't get over things quickly and I am the creator of the circular argument.  How's dinner....reminds me of the night we ate noodles with SR.  How's work...reminds me of the day you believed I left you for dead in a fire.  Isn't the weather beautiful...reminds me of the day I saw you canoodling with SL.  There would be at least 5 years of that song until I got tired of myself.  I'm not a let-it-go kinda girl.  So JE rubs me to no end.  Can't believe the writer is a woman?

IMO,  the reason why BS didn't want to bring suit against SL's "fiance",may be the appearance of impropriety, as it might appear he did not give his most zealous argument because the defendants were relatives or potential relatives.  Regarding HK's dressing down of JE,  I think BS expected this reaction from her and respects that part of her logical argument.  Her logic is sound, it's her heart that betrays her good sense. Her care and concern and then antipathy are consistent with someone who's recently been deeply wounded.  She struggles between I love him, I need him and Oh no he didn't.  I wish in lala land that Oh, no he didn't wins, but in kdrama men rule.  Oh, how I stuggle with this drama.  

This much I know for sure, if my husband ever asserted he loved my child, grieved my child, missed my child more than me, the line in the sand would have been drawn there.  All the rest of this nonsense he would be enduring on his own, because I'd have already been over him.  So HK is a better woman than me. Also, part of what drew me to this drama is HK reminded me of myself.  I answer all obvious questions with no.  So if someone I love asks me if I love them, I answer no.  I refuse to answer the obvious and I'm insulted by the question.  My family knows my quirk.  So I appreciated that about her.  Also, she plays the long game.  She was aware JE was struggling and knew you have to put one foot in front of the other in order to get past the tough places in life.  She wasn't over it, but was willing herself through it, knowing if they worked at it they could get to better days.  JE wallows in his own feelings, which for me is most unbecoming, especially in a man. Ugh. In fact, I believe SL brought out the best in JE.  He came back more confident and more willing to listen to other's than before he left. I also, still hold him accountable for going outside his marriage and using SL.  He had choices, little head and big head, and he choose.  SL didn't kiss him on the lips, he did that. She didn't trick him to come to her place, he chose that.  She didn't take him to a motel, same room nonetheless, he chose that.  At each and every turn he had options and opportunities to be true to his goody social worker character and each and every time he chose to satisfy his little head, making him consciously responsible for his choices, including the divorce he so wanted.  Live with your choices JE.

I hope the writer continues to serve back to JE in kind.  Like standing outside the door while HK & BS are in the hotel room,  Feel what HK felt outside SL's room, as he lied to her saying he was working.  Notice, she was even following him during the marriage.  Oh, how she needs to stop that.

One other thing, if a prosecutor brings a suit against an alleged criminal who then commits suicide, is the prosecutor an executioner.  I've been earnestly trying to understand how HK is responsible for that woman's death.  Really, I am.  Or if the alleged criminal then seeks revenge and kills the prosecutors daughter, is it the prosecutor's fault.  Did he bring it on himself, because he was doing his job..

The original potter was JE.  He had raw clay and shaped her into HK1.  He had her unfiltered ear in the morning when they woke, at night when they lay in bed, at breakfast, lunch and dinner.  He had 15 years to shape and create this masterpiece that he then wanted to destroy.  Again, an obvious cultural divide.  I cringe every time I think of how no one has yet said thank you to the family that provided food. clothing and shelter to HK for 4 years.  Forget the argument that they used her as a servant, because I'd rather be a happy slave than a despised queen, as Mi Kyung expressed in OWW.

No need  to take my opinions personally or feel they're directed at anyone other than the fictitious characters.  I'm going back to my bat cave(work), where there is no internet, no cell phones, no apple watches or camera's.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, deandraluv said:

I can't help but noticed in the gif @chubbychub1966 posted, as JE turned around and smirked, DHK looked dismayed.  She didn't expect it from him, I guess.  

I got teary pretty much watching ep 31 and 32 raw (yes, I am a crybaby, I would watch cartoons and cry, that type of person).  

I got the impression that she actually has forgiven and even got over with JE's cheating, but she used it to keep JE away from her.  HG with her 4 year memory in tact would remember how much JE was remorseful (in front of their old house calling for HG, how he practically stayed in the columbarium for days kneeling and mourning for his wife.  Notice her reasons why she pretended she didn't have the memory of the past four years and why she wanted to part with JE, she didn't want to hurt JE again (she felt ashamed of what she did and she wanted to go against BIL).  She didn't say: I have no future with him after all he did and cheated on me.  She doesn't even want to take revenge or call it even with JE (she was just acting all along).  I believe HG has forgiven JE and doesn't feel ashamed of loving the man again.  In her four year memory, she knew in Choi-Baek family dinner, JE said he didn't want to marry SR because he still loved his wife and didn't forget her.  She knew what kind of relationship between SR and JE, not more than sunbae-hoobae relationship, and he had never loved SR (she said it to SR).  That is why HG chose to pretend she forgot the four years.  It is easier to use his cheating as the reason she parts with JE than having to answer what she knew JE did and felt towards HG, his wife.

I got teary so much watching HG as she tried to restrain herself from showing her emotions towards JE.  She stalked him, read his text message over and over again, picked up his coat and brought it close to her face, came back to JE after family dinner, and cried when looking at the photos JE took.

Out of all versions of HG, I think the current HG is the one who loves JE the most and strongest.  She remembers what JE did in the past yet she still loves him.  She remembers her pain of his cheating yet cares to protect him from being hurt by her past sins.  

In the preview, HG cried while holding a picture.  I think it could be ES's or their family picture.  I think this time she would be honest about overcoming the pain of her daughter's demise.  I hope JE would be there for her....and I would prepare a box of tissue then.

Watching ep32, I too was able to feel the struggle HK is going through emotionally regarding JE.  It is not hate, it is love and you see her suffering again because she is denying herself love just as she has denied herself 4 years ago. @DelroyB you're spot on;).   She wants so much to love and embrace him but there are several things she has to settle first, chiefly to right the wrongs she did for her sister and perhaps to redeem herself for ES's death.  HK is very much aware of her own failings.  She said she felt sorry to ES and to JE over her death.  She was sorry for what she has done to JE, making him loose his child.  The immense guilt she felt, subconsciously, she punished herself, deny herself love from her husband as @DelroyB has said so many times.  The thing is why can't she sees that the more she punished herself, the more she punishes her husband and pushes him away, and the more he goes away, the more she ends up punishing herself and she gets no relief from that! It's exasperating really coz you see it again, she is pushing him away when it is the opposite she wants 4 years later!

JE will have to be the smart one to break her away from this self-destructive cycle that she is perpetuating. GO JE!:D The woman is smart but silly when it comes to matter of the heart.

3 hours ago, koreanczazzy said:

Do you guys think that HG moves to a new place? That background in the preview is different ... It seems she is unpacking her boxes ...

Yeah she has moved places, that was what the cleaning lady told JE when he came to HK's hotel room at the end that HK has already checked out.

• Like 9

why I'm with 'the cheater husband'?

because CJE loves HK, even when they were separated for 4 years, JE never forgets HK and actually he didin't care abt SR. poor SR.. lol

JE cheated his wife because he's just a human. his wife never say 'I Love You' and his cold wife just like abandoned him..misunderstandings in their love and marriage, JE was tired because he thought that he was alone and abandoned...yes indeed he was exhausted of his 'one-sided love' and then the witch came and offered her body...lol and of course the lonely husband was trapped to the witch...

fortunately, JE now realize that HK loves him (she said 'I Love You' when her memory not back yet)

HK also knows that his love for her never end...

so, let's just watch and see how they regain their love...

and I still believe that in the end they will have twins children (a boy and a girl) ... lololol:wub:

• Like 12

16 hours ago, rairamegumi said:

because CJE loves HK, even when they were separated for 4 years, JE never forgets HK and actually he didin't care abt SR. poor SR.. lol

JE cheated his wife because he's just a human. his wife never say 'I Love You' and his cold wife just like abandoned him..misunderstandings in their love and marriage, JE was tired because he thought that he was alone and abandoned...yes indeed he was exhausted of his 'one-sided love' and then the witch came and offered her body...lol and of course the lonely husband was trapped to the witch...

fortunately, JE now realize that HK loves him (she said 'I Love You' when her memory not back yet)

and I still believe that in the end they will have twins children (a boy and a girl) ... lololol:wub:

i like you comment...straightforward and honest answer.:lol:

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, rairamegumi said:

You are not alone, I am with CJE too. Even tho he made one BIG SILLY mistake, but he repented and he did everything possible to repair their relationship.

and DHG too seems cannot forget her husband. She still love him dearly even she knew he had hurt him but her heart still cries n missing him. i think  DHG too realized that she also could be the reason her marriage broke before. 

• Like 13

@kimnana41

BS  and JE are no saints.  Both men reacted the same way when their feelings were hurt they tried to make HG/YK2 feel pain. 

One endured for 54 weeks the other could not take it for 5 minutes.  

JE as charters has been reflecting  on his actions for a long time. He been working hard to protect not just HG but her sister as well. 

He said sorry in both word and dead and been devastated repeatedly.   He did not shape HG, she shaped herself.   She had full access of all her knowledge, her ability and drive and she made choices.  JE could advice, she could take or reject that advice.

YK2 knew nothing and when she acted a different way she was told was not the real her.   Even when what she was doing was contrary   to how she saw herself.  That is why she told BS she was trying to be herself?  No she was trying to be the YK that he told her about.  She did not have her law degree or access to power.

So what your saying is JE was right to want to leave HG.   If your husband acted like your child did not exist?  If before the period of morning was over he said lets have another kid.  We need it so your family look favorably on us to secure your position in the company?   If he saw you crying your eyes out for missing your child and then.  Has shown no emotion and calls your  child that kid?  Your expected to feel warmth  for him and understand him? If on your child death anniversary he goes to work and never visits the grave?  

HG was dead wrong.  JE could function outside the home.  She did not need to do any of that.  What he needed was for her to simply admit she missed ES and for them to move on. She miscalculated JE strength.  She is shocked to find out he can function outside the home.  Why if she was acting this way to strengthen him?   

Not only that but he knows his behavior is making you hate and despise him.  You would be good with that?   He is doing all of this for your own good? 

JE was confident way before SL.  He was always his own man.  He left with SL but was not together with her for long he went one way and she the other,

You live in very conservative culture.  You have a newlywed that has had miscarriage due to the drugs that your company has.  You know she considered dirt.  The trail is about if the drug caused the miscarriage.   You know you lost that everyone knows that it does.   So you want an out of court settlement .

So you bring up information that is immaterial to the case.    It is objected to but you get to present.  That information then turns the victim into someone who did not miscarry but used the drug to commit an abortion.  You accuse her of something you yourself admit is not true.   You have forced a person into a corner, with a threat settle or will make this public.  However you have done it  in-front of her husband and family.  

You orchestrate events outside the court room, falsely accusing people, driving others into corners where  they loose their company for false charges, their assistants kill themselves   and then you continue that attack so they are left no job, no reputation and no money so they cannot appeal.   As this happens more people off them selves.  Yeah that title of executioner is well earned.  Edit( This why YK2 upon learning of all of HG cases becomes dismayed and ask what kid of person was I, what did i do?  She knew those cases were un winnable unless some dirt business transpired. )

If prosector acted as HG he not be called names he should thrown under the jail for violating the public trust,

• Like 11

7 hours ago, jadecloud said:

CR: SBSdrama

Ep 33 Preview Translation:

GN: Will you keep on waiting for our HK?

JE: I don't know what she really, truly wants.

JE: Didn't you say you've lost your memories, Do Hae Kang?

JE: Didn't you say you've never restarted your love for me? 

JE: Do Hae Kang?

JE: I'm sorry for not keeping my promise.

JE: I'm exhausted. I'm letting go. I'm giving up on you.

JE: I wish you happiness, Do Hae Kang.

JE: See you at the office. VP Do Hae Kang. 

CR: SBSdrama

Let the games without limits begin! :D...can't wait :)...tease will start...not so much tears i hope...

Tnx chingu for preview trans. :)

• Like 9

10 hours ago, oyeleyeolusina said:

This argument has been had several times in this forum that JE should have understood HK inner feelings so instead of repeating the same things, I would just use an analogy of driving a car to demonstrate my point.

When someone is driving, how does the person know the intention of the driver in front of the person's car, by seeing the driver's trafficator and obeying it as when not obeyed it would normally lead to an accident.

The same applies to four years ago with HK, HK showed JE that she wasn't sad at their daughter's death and said words to that effect, wouldn't JE truly be a crazy man as he is regularly called by some on this forum if he ignores what he is told and see with HK and acts contrary to the signals sent by HK and understood her true intentions that HK was really sad but instead pretending to be ok.

JE was and is in love with HIMSELF...

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

JE was and is in love with HIMSELF...

That is the right way to love, you start by loving yourself as how can someone who doesn't love themselves be able to love another people and by someone loving themselves they will have a better way of showing their love and is most likely going to follow one of the basic common sense in life which is treat others as you treat yourself which basically means don't do unto others people things you can't tolerate.

Besides it is a better way than the method HK chose to adopt after the death of their daughter where she was punishing herself and in the process directly punishing her loved ones.

• Like 14