[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

Only watched raw so unable to comment much.

However the umbrella and putting on the walking shoes for her is way too flirting for a married man andand a very careless behaviour as not only a wife may misunderstand, even I will definitely assume there is some close relationship going on between them.

:angry:

Edited by Katrina Abdul Talib
  • Like 5

And i was right episode 2 did not disappoint and had me screaming and almost throwing my laptop at the wall. JE is despicable falling right into that tramp SR's claws. I don't know how they are going to redeem his character for me, once a cheater always a cheater. JE's family dynamic is far from normal it seems. His dad doesn't seem to particularly favor him, combine his daddy issues with the loss of his child and a wife that refuses to deal with the reality that she lost a child and you have the perfect recipe for self destruction. HK needs to put that hoe in her place not to save her marriage per say but just for the heck of it, as crazy as SR might seem, HK is crazier:crazy:. Plus I like that they made her a self made, accomplished strong female at her job, so shes not going to put up with his richard simmons for status and money. Whose the twins baby daddy?why was she being tracked?why were they split up? I'm really looking forward for the twin and other guy story line to developed, I need a break from the hoe SR and the woe is me JE.:rolleyes:

@obessivecomplusive,  This very statement alone will be the biggest problem with trying to win his wife back HK works in the law filed and knows all to well about divorce and cheating spouse issues.. He's going to have hell getting her back compared to a man that has never cheated on her. I like a strong woman but her character come off cold.. 

• Like 6

And i was right episode 2 did not disappoint and had me screaming and almost throwing my laptop at the wall. JE is despicable falling right into that tramp SR's claws. I don't know how they are going to redeem his character for me, once a cheater always a cheater. JE's family dynamic is far from normal it seems. His dad doesn't seem to particularly favor him, combine his daddy issues with the loss of his child and a wife that refuses to deal with the reality that she lost a child and you have the perfect recipe for self destruction. HK needs to put that hoe in her place not to save her marriage per say but just for the heck of it, as crazy as SR might seem, HK is crazier:crazy:. Plus I like that they made her a self made, accomplished strong female at her job, so shes not going to put up with his richard simmons for status and money. Whose the twins baby daddy?why was she being tracked?why were they split up? I'm really looking forward for the twin and other guy story line to developed, I need a break from the hoe SR and the woe is me JE.:rolleyes:

@obessivecomplusive,  This very statement alone will be the biggest problem with trying to win his wife back HK works in the law filed and knows all to well about divorce and cheating spouse issues.. He's going to have hell getting her back compared to a man that has never cheated on her. I like a strong woman but her character come off cold.. 

@valsava i agree will be the biggest problem with trying to win his wife back !!!I have the feeling that Baek Suk won't be a easy rival!!!I think HK is the one that is cleaning her father in law mess...yet i hope she had nothing to do with her sister fiance death and will have nothing to do with her sister ,,car accident ''she almost lost her life in her place ...

• Like 6

@valsava i agree will be the biggest problem with trying to win his wife back !!!I have the feeling that Baek Suk won't be a easy rival!!!I think HK is the one that is cleaning her father in law mess...yet i hope she had nothing to do with her sister fiance death and will have nothing to do with her sister ,,car accident ''she almost lost her life in her place ...

@andy78,  I'm also hoping that all she's doing don't involve her in some form but I look for her and sister to have some kind of Karma to give back to them I think the FIL is the type to do something like but mom and sister I wouldn't put nothing passed these two people..   

• Like 5

I think HK is supposed to come off as cold, as we see from the get go she doesn't even mention or go to visit her daughter on what seems to be the anniversary of her death. HK's character is very complex and is like an onion with many layers that need to be explored and pulled back. He obviously fall in love with her for a reason, they seemed to be happy at one point. So what we need to figure out is what went wrong?. On a side note though i do see HK trying to be close to her husband shes trying little by little but he is very abrasive and wont give her a chance, instead his going to get back at her or try to hurt her through an affair. I can tell right away he feels nothing for that little girl, his not even being clever about it. And I hope she finds her happy ending somewhere else.

Edited by ObessiveComplusive
  • Like 8

However the umbrella and putting on the walking shoes for her is way too flirting for a married man andand a very careless behaviour as not only a wife may misunderstand, even I will definitely assume there is some close relationship going on between them.

For this, I agree too. In fact, Jin Eon did something else he shouldn't do as a married man, as a professor to a grad student under advicement. Jin Eon placed both his hands on Seol Ri's face, looked right into her eyes and told her not to give up on the Stanford scholarship offer. That made Seol Ri's heart thumped even faster since we all know she has the hots for Jin Eon. SMH. Do professors do that? I never did get that 'treatment' before. Well, I definitely am in no way as attractive or sexy as Seol Ri...hehe and :phew: 

@valsava The problem is ...Hae Gang meant to hold on to Jin Eon no matter what he does or did. She even wanted to bear him another baby, esp after SIL Jin Ri warned her that at 35 yo, if she still wanted to be a part of their filthy rich family, she'd better give them a child, and that her last bus was about to leave. She tried and tried to sleep with her husband. 

But later, the divorce went through anyway, and she still tried to get him back by trailing him and Seol Ri. Then the swopped car incident with her frumpy twin sis, followed by the accident, and amnesia. Next we know, Jin Eon and Hae Gang will meet again, and Hae Gang will fall in love with him at first sight. And he will be the first man that she falls in love with at first sight (as the character description said - since someone else will be translating them, I believe they will be posted soon.). 

In case some of  you missed it, the first time Hae Gang and Jin Eon got together and got married, it was Jin Eon who was crazy about Hae Gang and pursued her against all odds from his  family, esp his mom, Se Hee, that Ms Korea 1975 dreamer. LOL.

I too like a strong woman who has warmth and kindness too, chingu. I think Hae Gang is also hardened by the hard life she has had. Her mom Gyoo Nam, apparently bankrupted the family's restaurant business and also lost their house. I guess that's one big reason why Hae Gang is very motivated to do well in life, and to emerge as the top 1% in society, esp to flip her middle at Se Hee for the way she treated her mom and her, like low-lifes slaves.

• Like 8

For this, I agree too. In fact, Jin Eon did something else he shouldn't do as a married man, as a professor to a grad student under advicement. Jin Eon placed both his hands on Seol Ri's face, looked right into her eyes and told her not to give up on the Stanford scholarship offer. That made Seol Ri's heart thumped even faster since we all know she has the hots for Jin Eon. SMH. Do professors do that? I never did get that 'treatment' before. Well, I definitely am in no way as attractive or sexy as Seol Ri...hehe and :phew: 

@jadecloud,  She's going to give up on that scholarship offer for him, but when things get rocky in they relationship because he won't marry her because of his wife she will throw it in his face what she gave up for him and should do the same give his wife up for her..  She will make him feel like he cheated her until it's laid out in her face in black and white who cheated whom first.. I think he's going to have problems getting rid of SR she to into him to just walk away because he wants his wife back when she has had apart of him..  I never imagine that I see SR (Hana play this kind of role) but I'm going to judge her actin on the level of a seductress mistress..   

• Like 5

I think HK is supposed to come off as cold, as we see from the get go she doesn't even mention or go to visit her daughter on what seems to be the anniversary of her death. HK's character is very complex and is like an onion with many layers that need to be explored and pulled back. He obviously fall in love with her for a reason, they seemed to be happy at one point. So what we need to figure out is what went wrong?. On a side note though i do see HK trying to be close to her husband shes trying little by little but he is very abrasive and wont give her a chance, instead his going to get back at her or try to hurt her through an affair. I can tell right away he feels nothing for that little girl, his not even being clever about it. And I hope she finds her happy ending somewhere else.

I'm sorry but I disagree with you on that. Jin Eon has wavered and has fallen for Seol Ri. He did not act caring - putting on hair clip to tidy her hair, putting on shoes in the rain, having an umbrella over head in the rain - I don't think those are normal gestures of a professor. Unless I've really been missing out then wae wae-yo? LOL. But the most obvious 'fallen for her' was when he initiated the kiss in the elevator, which we saw at the end of ep 2. Jin Eon wasn't aware that his wife Hae Gang was running all over the campus lab looking for him, much less know that she happened to be in the maintenance office looking at the security CCTV at that exact moment. 

• Like 6

Couldn't agree more!

Personally, I find Hae-gang much more attractive than Seol-ri though.

Edited by ayselluna
  • Like 6

@jadecloud,  She's going to give up on that scholarship offer for him, but when things get rocky in they relationship because he won't marry her because of his wife she will throw it in his face what she gave up for him and should do the same give his wife up for her..  She will make him feel like he cheated her until it's laid out in her face in black and white who cheated whom first.. I think he's going to have problems getting rid of SR she to into him to just walk away because he wants his wife back when she has had apart of him..  I never imagine that I see SR (Hana play this kind of role) but I'm going to judge her actin on the level of a seductress mistress..   

@valsava I believe he did marry Seol Ri. But not sure when that happened (I haven't read all the characters' descriptions), as in was it right after he got his divorce finalized in 2011 or much later,like after 2011.

About PHB in this kind of role, I thought she has the perfect look - face and body - to pull it off. The kind and girl-next-door superficial look made it even better and more appealing. At least to me. Although TBH, I'd like her to be in a good role so I can cheer her on. Now, I can't cheer her on nor sympathize with her, except try to understand her motivation and background.

• Like 6

can someone give us the translations of these posters? I got this from Kim Hyun Joo's baidu.

baidu

@LHRCN Thanks for 'digging out' these info bits. I'm not sure if anyone is translating...but I know all of you LOVERS are eager to know more. Here's the first completed translation on uri main gal Do Hae Kang/KHJ. 

I'm really excited about her and the other main characters' development. Can't wait!

yAuB0cx.jpg

• Like 5

@zenya22 Hello Assembler chingu. Good to see you here too :) 

I agree with JJH and his being 'lost and wavering' in OWW and here in IHAL. In fact, as we will see, JJH has already undergone his first round of 'lost and wavering' with Hae Gang with the divorce he has filed and finalized in 2011. He then will marry Seol Ri. But later, he will undergo his second round of 'lost and wavering' when time jumped to 2015, where he will reunite with Hae Gang who would have assumed Yong Ki's ID, and they would fall in love with each other.

What I'm curious about is what would Seol Ri have done wrong to cause Jin Eon to be 'lost and wavering' whereby he'll end up in Hae Gang's(Yong Ki) arms again? From the little that we know, Jin Eon doesn't sound like a stable/good lover/husband character if he gets 'lost and wavering' again and again. So I really look forward to writernim giving us a good development, to convince us in a plausible way the changes in Jin Eon.

It would not have been just Seol Ri doing something wrong but it would have been the both of them. Generally it has been said and written that men who cheat rarely leave their wives. Many women waste their lives waiting for the man to leave his wife instead of giving themselves the chance to know a good and honest man. Putting that aside Jin Eon has already decided to file for a divorce. The problem is he blames his marriage or his wife for his misery. He does not see that the misery is his own and he needs to resolve that within himself by disowning it instead of looking for consolation and resolution in another. He does not know much about Seol Ri nor Seol Ri knows much about him. In the midst of the afterglow of their love affair, when reality begins to settle, they will both find out that their needs and their goals for the relationship are not in sync. She is young and she will have different expectations of being catered, wined and dined, romanced with chocolates and flowers. He on the other hand is still grieving and he has not healed. He did not say that he did not love his wife. It is obvious that there are very strong emotional entanglement between them. He is angry that Hae Gang seems to have drifted away and does not fulfill his need to be consoled at the moment. So he seeks for consolation in this younger woman a grad student. Sooner or later Jin Eon and Seol Ri will find out that they are separated so far from each other as the South Pole from the North Pole in what they want in the relationship. Seol Ri will find out that he probably never considered her as a suitable longtime partner as she expects him to be for her.

• Like 9

Wow - I admit to not having read the descriptions before. I just read JJH's JE's character description. They make it seem like I have completely wronged him. The way they describe him - this really deep love for HK such that meeting her again (well the HK who is living as the twin) triggers such a strong connection with HK. LIke he can't breathe.

I have yet to see just how much JE loves HK. I hope the drama in its many episodes show me just how deep their love was for each other. 

• Like 6

Subbed only 39 & 30%... why???????? It's always like this when i decide to wait but when i don't care it's fast :(:(:(

@zagigirl   I know..... I feel the same; so waiting for the subbed episodes, and I know many others on this thread.

What's more - it's been at 39% for about 24 hours. But now it is inching forward to 41%

Someone posted on Viki the following:

Hello everyone!
I know all of you can't wait to watch this drama with subs, me too. I really want to watch it.
However at the moment, the number of available Korean to English subbers is low that it would take a while for us to find extra subbers and finish the first two episodes.
I would like to ask of you to please be patient as all the people working here are volunteers and still have other things to worry about in their daily life.

Thank you all for understanding and please cheer our team up so we can finish the subtitles as soon as possible. ^^

And Viki's followers of this drama have now doubled to over 3,000. At least people are interested.  I hope Viki gets the subbers they need, and can move on faster in the future

I hope they finish both episodes before the weekend, so that we can all move forward.

11899918_970299793028848_553959762248564

11035742_970299799695514_218219862956342

11951807_970300119695482_203472088083094

11951820_970300616362099_588579103087982

11870768_970300666362094_296623476862131

11951265_970300676362093_682986747703839

• Like 8

Here's Jin Eon's translated character description. 

Wow...reading Jin Eon's description makes me both moved and mad. Moved for his deep love for Hae Kang. The beach kiss we see of him and Seol Ri would prob be the last skinship between them (in the present time).. Because once he learns of the accident and perhaps guilt himself into being the 'murderer of his wife', he will become a totally different person.

When Yong Ki enters his world later, he feels strongly for her  like he's with his 'dead' wife Hae Kang. The attraction is mutual. And they will become immoral. Aigoooo.

And that's when I get mad. What about Seol Ri, your wife? I feel so sad for Seol Ri and Baek Seok already. But more so for Seol Ri because she truly loves Jin Eon.. As for Baek Seok, he mistook Hae Kang for Yong Ki, so when the real ID is known, he'd prob be shocked but the love he has was/is for Yong Ki.

But infidelity...it sounds like it will be the name of the game, at least initially, for reunited Hae Kang and Jin Eon. I don't know about y'all, but I kinda am not liking yet still so anticipating. I'm conflicted and my mind will be fried along the journey, that's for sure. 

Ohhh my LOVERS. We're in for lots of melo. 

IvXP5An.jpg

• Like 9

@jadecloud The attraction is mutual. And they will become immoral. That part makes me so sad!!! We have  Baek Seok so kind and warm...viki sinopsis said she  falls in love with Baek Seok...maybe they are in a relationship or or engaged...then one day met her ex  and her old feelings are back...I don't care about SEOLRI but i already feel sorry for Baek Seok !!!

Edited by andy78
  • Like 6

Ep. 1 at Viki is now at 59%. So they advanced by about 20% today.

Ep. 2 at Viki is now at 30%

@jadecloud, thank you so very much for the character description

May I post it on page 1, of course, with giving you full credit for translations?

more stills.

11889480_969783553080472_753680082432305

11953159_969783583080469_646523297353320

11873450_969783589747135_863792139074538

Edited by irilight
  • Like 7