Guest ororomunroe

Spoiler

So most likely, Min managed to rush to the scene.. Min is amazing.. he is like YH's shadow...Amazing K-drama.. Seoul must be so small for everyone to reach the same road, same junction, at about the same time.. muahahaha .. I love K-DRAMA LAND where everything unimaginable is possible!! kekekek!!

Just my thoughts on "spoiler"

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think without being too judgmental it's fair to say writernim pulled that accident out of nowhere.  And many of us have been burned by writers we put lot of faith in so who knows what's to come. The story was perfectly primed to introduce angst of some other sort. But I'm not going to assume the worst. Still many good options open to our OTP and I can honestly only imagine them growing closer because of accident. 

Speaking of being close...

@rain719 I will need smelling salts stat if kdrama tries to tackle impotence. You are hilarious. Lol

While crazy uncle did run down inheritance order and blame JK for family problems, Given reality of JK already being named director, I don't think he was connecting the dots and thinking hurting JK would have any immediate or long-term impact. I think it's just many years of frustration going out of control and he snapped. 

We are being shown that life is full of twists and turns. Carpe diem cause you never know, you never know... 

3 minutes ago, jemmaca said:

Always is fairly simple little movie. Not stellar but lots of sweet moments and decently good acting. If you want to know if the ending is happy or sad I'll put it in spoilers. Sometimes I need to know and other times I don't as it can spoil the suspense.  DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW. ACTUAL SPOILER FOLKS.

Reveal hidden contents

it has a reasonably happy ending.

@rain719 what have you got against those of us who find Chief Min sexy??? :P Us older people can still enjoy such things too. And I do definitely like him. And now I may need to mention it in every post just to remind you. haha.

@ireumimolla I am glad you let me know that was your gif. I felt bad that I lost the page. It is a good gif. Quite a good move on KYH's part.

Thank you.. I'll prob watch that when i am done with OMV.. although it hurts me to see SJS hugging and kissing another woman.. hahahahaha!! 

Love that gif.. hope pple can keep posting it.. randomly... nobody is going to complain about the over-posting of THAT gif. ;)

I'm not sure why the bed scene fans are disappointed.

If thing go the way they seem to be going, there'll be TONS of bed scene. Probably all YH scenes will be bed scenes, especially if he is in a coma.

Also think of the BRIGHT SIDE OF AMNESIA, YH might forget that his leg is a psychological burden. Or if they amputate it, they might actually cut away his pyschological problem--I'm sure that won't happen because what is drama without obstacles to overcome--I don't know, except it ain't drama. 

There are reasons to be happy for SJS.  One these shoot are exhausting and if the character is in a coma the actor will get a chance to catch up on sleep on set.  If anything worry about SMA who has to be conscious and carry the drama until SJS finishes his extended nap. 

SJS keeps being hurt/damaged/kill/diseased in his dramas because he is good at truthfully protraying hurt/damaged/kill/diseased. Watching him play pain realistically reminded me of the times I was sick and had a cup a hand reach away and had to do calculation to decide which was more painful, suffering as I was or reaching for the cup that might relieve one sympthom but create another.  

SJS is a fine actor.  I'm sure he'll play his coma, amputation, amnesia, personality change, possession by ghost, regression to childhood, hangnail, or whatever the writer throw at him with aplomb.  

BTW you guys haven't mentioned the possibility of the car EXPLODING and taking both YH and SJ out.   Then JW would have to become the Korean Snake, the director of  GH and marry ma'am.

Seoul is so freaking big I don't know how anyone accidentally meets in the same place. I used to have to take the subway to get to the place to eat. But having said that  I accidentally met a few FB acquaintances in Seoul. At coffee shops and shopping centres. 

By the way I am back at ep 11. When YH said he was tired before the kissing? They both looked exhausted. It didn't look that romantic close up. SMA had horrendously dark eyebags.

Can someone do a gif of SMA going... "Oppa~~~" then went on to give a dimple pop aegyo to not go for the blood test?

I don't know how SJS can keep a straight face.. he looked like he wanted to burst out laughing and NG..

It's just too cute!!!!!!! These 2~~~~!!! :wub:

15 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Seoul is so freaking big I don't know how anyone accidentally meets in the same place. I used to have to take the subway to get to the place to eat. But having said that  I accidentally met a few FB acquaintances in Seoul. At coffee shops and shopping centres. 

By the way I am back at ep 11. When YH said he was tired before the kissing? They both looked exhausted. It didn't look that romantic close up. SMA had horrendously dark eyebags.

I dont know what is REAL and REEL already... they are probably both dead tired.... so SJS is not lying when he said he is too tired.. ah hem... 

1 minute ago, LavelyShai said:

The only thing I don't want to happen is Joo Eun being kept away from Young Ho once his grandma finds out especially since she's been focused on getting him married to the girl from his blind dates. Aside from the tired amnesia plot, this will really richard simmons me off because so far the drama has been good at handling problems & keeping the OTP together. We have 4 episodes left, but I swear I will drop this drama so quick if they give him amnesia & make halmoni put him away in a box. 

You will see an uproar if KYH forgot about KJE and agree to marry the Blind Date girl according to Halmoni's wishes.... (that would be very master's sun right???) 

But so far, what we have thought of, it didn't really happen. I am trusting the writer to be more creative than of all us here.. out-thinking what we think the story may go..

*PRAYS*

Whatched ep 12 already. Yayyyy. Love the first 3/4, but when that ugly uncle's face came to screen, feels like I am about to smack it. 

I dont get why was uncle became so mad at YH and blamed YH for what happened to YJ. And why does he want YJ to be the heir to Gahong so much that its worth killing when he clearly knew that Gahong is not even owned by YH's father thus YJ has no right what so ever to replace grandma's position.  And why does YJ became so upset hearing YH will be crown as director? Is he also that greedy? 

I do like this romcom so much that i this is the first ever Korean drama that I downloaded and I would watch it over and over and over again everynight. But the way the antagonists behave is just out of the ordinary Korean drama I ever watched. There must be something missing. 

I hope uncle and WS will end up in jail for a long long long time.

OMG --- I JUST WATCHED EPISODE 12 IF THEY MAKE SO JI SUB ALMOST DIE AGAIN LIKE IN MASTER'S SUN IM GONNA BE SO ANNOYED. He better not have amnesia either, whyy did they have to go that route?  and that uncle is an awful human being, he's blameing everything on his sister? like wtf you piece of trash maybe you shouldnt be so power hungry. what does he even want?

Please don't bypass the swearing filter.

YH died and JE can see his spirit? And his spirit stay and move in with her as he dont want to cross over.  Although he a ghost or spirit, they live happily.

Next X 'mas he found a body which his spirit can live in. 

How about this plot.

YH suffered lot already. If become cripped or anmesia, it is so boring.

4 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

YH died and JE can see his spirit? And his spirit stay and move in with her as he dont want to cross over.  Although he a ghost or spirit, they live happily. (it's not going to be a ghost drama!!!! LOL!)

Next X 'mas he found a body which his spirit can live in. 

How about this plot.

YH suffered lot already. If become cripped or anmesia, it is so boring.

I agree.. he is already suffering from post-trauma of childhood cancer and occasional knee pains from psychoneurosis.. if the writer makes him crippled (that damneddd leg) or amnesia.. i really... cannot.. argh. I really want to stay away from these thoughts until ep 13. 

My friend who just finished watching beside me.. said it out too.. "don't tell me amnesia?" Everyone is thinking the same. The writer CANNOT be so boring. I.Trust.The.Writer. 

O.M.G. Watching ep12 was a rollercoaster ride. I can't even. I just really want to have faith with the writers/production team on this one. I'd really HATE for them to go the amnesia route but with this scale of an accident I wouldn't be surprised if YH would at least be asleep for a few days/weeks (which should probably explain the time jump?). I always repeat to myself that this is a healing drama and that maybe, as was emphasized in this episode that JE has almost completely recovered, this time it's YH's turn to heal. 

My heart is breaking just thinking of the time when JE finds out, and that he fell into an accident on Christmas eve (before his birthday). And the guilt that must run through JS even if it isn't his fault :( It's even sadder because he was supposed to meet his mom that night... the what if's if YH hadnt lent his car...

A part of me wants to skip the next 2 episodes because of the heartache. Oh writer-nim, pls heal our hearts too!!

On a brighter note, there were a LOT of things that made my heart flutter:

1. YH coming back for JE after the inauguration (the part where they showed YH's foot steps were swoonworthy)

2. YH's jealousy over JW's porridge from JE's mom and his "she's mine" 

3. YH showing up at JE's work and officially showing everyone that they're a couple (gotta love a man who's decisive and proud of his girl)

4. The text messages (they seriously have the cutest SMS convos) and JE's "I'm happy that you're the man I'm with"

5. YH's "Were you looking for me?" when JE, HW, and MJ arrived for the party ---they seriously act so natural as a couple!

These actions all solidified their relationship which made the buildup really effective for that last scene. It's your typical "it's too good to be true" and it hits you right into your gut. I swear, they did a great job at that. 

Now I'm assuming we won't get a lot of BTS if they'll be shooting more indoors...but I'm still hoping for any fan-taken pic of SJS shooting...(whether it's for a 2015 scene)..just so we're assured he's ok!! Lastly, it sucks that YH has to be on leave so soon after starting his first day at work >_<

i just finished episode 12 and all i have to say is... KBS better give us those BEHIND THE SCENES videos to make up for this ending!!! especially since we have to wait a whole week. i hope they upload a bunch of BTS videos as a christmas present for cheating us out of that erotic night YH and JE were supposed to have LOL. i really hope this makes people curious to tune in and raise the ratings! double digits and then we get our bed scene :blush:

but watching this episode and actually understanding what happened, i don't think it's AS BAD as i imagined. it says a lot for YH to risk his life to save JS. it goes back to how JE said "i'm really glad that i'm in love with a man like you" bc she loves YH for how much he helps and cares for others. he was alone when he had to go through all the procedures for his leg when he was younger... but this time, he'll have JE by his side to help him recover and i think this is what'll "cure" him from the mental pain as well since he learned to taste the sweetness of life and their love is healing. he can learn to forget the pain since he'll feel and remember the love instead. i trust the writers will clean this mess up quick (like they did in ep 8 when we thought it'd full of angst since JE got mad at him) and give us the fluff we deserve; hope their time of separation is as short as possible~ 

12357324_917852908305791_1290768424_n.jp

i didn't see this in the episode so it must've been a BTS moment. and the way SJS is looking at SMA is making me melt :wub: so sweet! 

finally, i'm comment in here.

last week end, i watch movie Song Seung Heon, which is best friend SJS, "third way of love". the back ground story almost same with OMV. Rich man and lawyer. but, it's sad ending.

I love OMV. the 1st because OTP. but i found deferent transformation story in this drama. it's deferent. i love OTP conversation. a lot of meaning.

I hope the team produstion will be make a book, like guidebook, "How Lost Weight by John Kim" maybe with SJS and SMA as a model in that book. and don't forget to make an english version.

@cathyisvip I'm really glad you brought that up because in kdramas it's quite rare to hear the line "I'm happy to be with a man like you" in the setting of helping others, and not just because of what he or she has done for the other person. If I were JE I would have also fallen for YH more :) It really says a lot about what this drama is trying to emphasize, that beauty is really from within. I was really impressed when YH kept on telling JE that her "improved" external appearance is nothing if her internal appearance (thyroid hormone/cholesterol) is not corrected. Kudos to the writer for bringing closure to her health concern. Other dramas wouldn't have dealt on this. 

@mathi@moodypie

will I ever see these moles again???

sjs10_zpscx2ygsix.jpg

BET:  if this is ok with you or any other suggestions..... LOSERS will get the delightful (to kill) UNCLE CHOI !!!!

WHEN WILL KYH LEAVE THE HOSPITAL - EP 13 or EP 14

(deadline: tomorrow Thursday)

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE OUR OTP's  WEDDING and/or EROTIC NIGHT AS ADDED ATTRACTION - EP 15 or EP 16

(deadline: Thursday Dec. 31)

Archived