[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 Song Triplets : Daehan , Minguk , Manse

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, suellen88 said:

I read that Song family is on vacation to Jeju island.... Bet the triplets will ask to go and meet with dolphins... And Manse could  be still scare to swim with dolphins. Happy vacation Song Triplets... Miss you

Yes, @suellen88 and the boys seem comfortable in public and with cameras.  

They must be missing the 'dinosaur' uncles? 

It's a treat to see them growing healthy, happy and beautiful as ever.

@KonaBeans agree, it's good to see them happy & healthy and also friendly with people they met. And I think Daehan is the one who become used to people surround him and not so introvert as before. Is it shandyclaw will make a story book with Daehan as the little prince. I haven't read thestory but I know is a best seller. Csn't wait to get it

It's true that they go to Jeju do, but this time not to see dolphins, kekeke, i think it's still cold at this time, and Appa had a better idea to take them to computer museum. They must be a very intelligent kids because their parents seems to bring them fo educational trip. 

@tikamacika & @Chellsee please keep posting your finding on IG here. We can make this thread more active with your posts. 

Song Il Kook Updates Fans Through Vacation Photo With Triplets

Song Il Gook Updates Fans Through Vacation Photo With Triplets

Since their departure from KBS’s “The Return of Superman,” fans have been constantly missing the Song triplets.

Thankfully, Song Il Kook provided an update through an Instagram post on March 26.

The actor shared a photo of himself with Daehan, Minguk, and Manse and wrote “After finishing filming ‘Jang Young Shil,’ Jeju vacation with sons! First place to visit is a museum~^^ If you like studying things, you should go hehehe #nexoncomputermuseum.”

In the photo, the father and sons pose in front of the Nexon Computer Museum. Everyone looks happy and all smiles. Manse, in particular, appears as though he’s laughing.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/26/song-il-gook-updates-fans-through-vacation-photo-with-triplets/

4 hours ago, suellen88 said:

@tikamacika please keep posting your finding on IG here. We can make this thread more active with your posts. 

Don't worry @suellen88 I'll do my best. Can't imagine how i face the day without checking triplets activities on IG,

Sadly sometime I post the photos from direct source then they (IG owners) deleted the photos like above maybe the distrubed by many likes or comments from DMM fans :tears:

“Jang Young Shil” PD Gives the Low-Down on Which Song Triplet Has the Most Acting Potential

“Jang Young Shil” PD Gives the Low-Down on Which Song Triplet Has the Most Acting Potential

The producer behind the historical drama “Jang Young Shil” starring Song Il Gook has opened up about what it was like filming with the Song tripletsDaehan, Minguk and Manse.

The triplets made a cameo in “Jang Young Shil” after visiting their dad on set last fall during an episode of “The Return of Superman.” Producer Kim Young Jo spoke with TV Report in an interview on March 27, where he was asked about which of the triplets have a talent for acting.

“Of course, we filmed for about an hour, and since they’re all children, not of the triplets had speaking lines. But Minguk had no fear,” Kim Young Jo said in the interview. “He later said he wanted to try again, so we filmed him again after we’d finished filming Song Il Gook’s lines. But seeing his dad with a beard in an old hanbok scared him, so we had to give up in the end.”

Kim Young Jo also revealed in the interview that he currently has no works lined up following the end of “Jang Young Shil.”

Song Triplets Take a Jeju Island Vacation

The Song triplets are enjoying their vacation on Jeju Island.

Actor Song Il Kook posted a picture of the triplets on March 27 on his Instagram account. He comments, “There are rapeseed flowers everywhere in Jeju Island.”

In the photo, the triplets Daehan, Minguk, and Manse brothers are dressed in identical outfits smiling in the midst of flowers. Their outfits look like they’re made for little explorers. The triplets look as though they’ve had a growth spurt looking much more older and mature than what the fans remember from their latest appearance on television.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/27/song-triplets-take-a-jeju-island-vacation/

Song Il Kook Reveals Which Song Triplet Has Acting Potential

Song Il Gook Reveals Which Song Triplet Has Acting Potential
On March 30, actor Song Il Kook sat down at a cafe in Gangnam, Seoul for an interview after wrapping up his current KBS 1TV’s drama “Jang Young Sil.”
He comments, “My mother never forced me to do anything. I lived doing what I wanted to do. I want my kids to grow up doing what they want to do as well. I was concerned that all three of them might want to become actors, but I don’t think that’s going to happen.”
Song Il Kook continues, “For now, I think Manse might have the most potential to become an actor. He has his ways with people and is sensible to emotions. For instance, if my wife came home from a funeral, Daehan and Minguk would ask her, ‘Why did he die?’ But Manse would say, “Mommy, you must be sad.’ He feels things differently. All of them were born from the same womb, but they’re so different. I’m having a lot of fun raising them.”
Song Il Kook portrayed Jang Young Sil, the most notable scientist of Joseon Dynasty, in the most recent historical drama “Jang Young Sil.”
“Jang Young Sil” is a drama about a man who was born of a lowly class by birth. But he eventually becomes the most respected scientific scholar of Joseon Dynasty. The drama wrapped up its run on March 26.

Manse ya.... I also see that Manse is really good in interpersonal skills, he is very emphatic. While Daehan & Minguk probably most interested on the scientific things. If I was their mother, I will hugs Manse when I hear he say said that. But as always I love them all, Daehan Minguk Manse.

Song Appa really a daddy fools for his sons. If Manse want to follow his father footstep, hope he can be a child actor about 2 years from now, kekeke... Please Mr. Producer or Writer nim, cast Manse or it's much better if they cast all the three of them in a movie or drama.

Archived