Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xarrah

[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 Song Triplets : Daehan , Minguk , Manse

I know some of you here love the popular triplets : Daehan , Minguk and Manse  as well as their Appa .  So my questions are  : 

1. What do you love and like about these triplets ?  :)
  2. What is your first reaction about the news ? (Song family might leave the RoS show)
  3. What episode of RoS do you like best ?

Let's share our ideas regarding our favorite triplets :wub:

Guest minionlab

1 .What do you love and like about these triplets ?  :)

cuteness && lovable

2. What is your first reaction about the news ? (Song family might leave the RoS show)

sooooooooooooooo sad :(

3.What episode of RoS do you like best ?

triathlon episode

1. What do you love and like about these triplets ?

cuteness, charm, intellect, wittiness

2. What is your first reaction about the news ? (Song family might leave the RoS show)

sad , disappointed

3.What episode of RoS do you like best ?

all their episodes are the best for me

Same reactions here . Part of my daily routine is to check soompi for updates about  Appa 1958 and the triplets .  

Finally! The triplets' own thread! 

Hello everyone. 

I am in love with these three kids. I feel like they are my own. If they only know how much they make so many people happy. 

Guest Tinkiebell

Closing this thread. 

The threads in "Sitcoms, Variety & Reality Shows" should only be about the shows, and NOT the casts of the show. All discussion about the Song triplets need to be discussed in the show's respective thread, which is The Return of Superman:

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/338509-variety-the-return-of-superman-슈퍼맨이-돌아왔다-welcome-new-family-taewoong-jion-on-4-january-2015-e59/

Thank you.

Guest Tinkiebell

Reopened and moved to K-Entertainment General Discussion.

Enjoy, Song Triplet fans! And remember, please keep the discussions civilized, and respect each other! :)

Guest MauiKawaii

1. What I love about the triplets: Their brotherly love, they are funny and smart, they are so fun to watch.

2. Feel about the news of their leaving? I'm actually not too sad because I worry that too much exposure and popularity, especially when they are young could be harmful in some way to the triplets Right now , they can''t go out in public without being watched or surrounded. I want them to grow up happy and normal.

3. Favorite episode? Too many but one has to be the where Manse was the mermaid - he made me laugh so much; watching them makes me happy.

Hi. smileys-smiley-with-sign-711343.gif

Glad that this thread re-opened, thanks a lot @Tinkiebell.

Since we all share the same love with the Song brothers, let's all make this thread a place where we can smile and feel so at home. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The new CF of the Song Triplets is really really NICE!

Comparing from their first HanaBank CF, it is very obvious that they have grown a lot.

Bigger and taller and sooooo adorable than their age! smileys-smiley-with-sign-284954.gif

LG PuriCare - published end of Oct. 2015

web_2040529268_54cff491_LGED93A8EBA6ACEC

HanaBank first CF - published Dec. 2, 2014

2001055531_3f682f1b_3067280816_13993f45_

Want to show it here again - their brotherly love and bond are enormous, they are DAEHAN MINGUK MANSE!

tdxxsSm.gif

hv29zz6.gif

wWZWQ2R.gif

RKrYkjU.gif

12191592_1647829768798979_24739232359269

i think when he grows up, Song Manse is going to be one of those guys who can pull of any hairstyle because as silly as his haircut is in this photo, he still looks DASHING!

Song Triplets Show Off Their Musical Talent as a Military Band

superman1.jpg

The November 1 episode of “The Return of Superman” will feature the Song triplets who are currently in an air force camp for children. They will show a music performance, in which Daehan plays the chimes, Minguk plays the keyboard, and Manse plays the drums.

Manse appears to be especially talented. He seems quite at ease with the beats, surprising his father, and plays passionately, encouraged by his father’s praises.

However, Minguk is possibly the one who enjoys the music the most. He even encourages a member of the air force to play with him, putting a smile on everyone’s lips.

It is Daehan’s first time playing the chimes, but he picks up on how to play them very quickly. He even learns a second instrument (a large drum), surprising everyone.

Tune into “The Return of Superman” to see for yourself the talented Song triplets on November 1 at 4:50 p.m. KST!

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/30/song-triplets-show-off-their-musical-talent-as-a-military-band/

Wow! Looking forward to tomorrow episode...too bad I can't watch it live on internet, another business trip!

What do you love and like about these triplets ?  :)

Embedded image permalink

them being so adorable, lovable, huggable, and eveything :D ...

What is your first reaction about the news ? (Song family might leave the RoS show)

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

LoL, though I expected it that someday they'll leave the show but still I feel that I gonna miss them for sure!!!

What episode of RoS do you like best ?

all the scenes which involves of them eating, they're such a good eater, not picky and very watchable that makes you drools and craves as well of what they're eating :D 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

and also all the moments when the Song brothers takes care with each other. :D 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

cto

when they eat, it's heaven.... they're so adorbs!!

it's like Daehan Minguk Manse Eating Show!! :D 

I actually realized that whatever I see the triplets eating, I crave. 

Last Saturday, I went all the way to Downtown (I live in LA) which is a good 20 minute drive from where I am just to eat some grilled eel. 

Week before that, I rewatched the episode where they had 12 plates of dumplings and I haunted down the best dumplings in LA. And the week before that, Sam Gye Tang. 

Yesterday, i rewatched their 2nd camping episode and I am wondering what kind of noodles Song Il Kook made for breakfast. Anyone knows?