[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 Song Triplets : Daehan , Minguk , Manse

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A touching letter from Triplets' grandmother Kim Eudong on the boys' birthday.

It's beautifully translated.  Thank you.

Also on NATE News:  http://news.nate.com/view/20160318n07622

The most precious gifts in my life, my beloved Daehan, Minguk, Manse! 
I was eagerly hoping for a grandson, but the fact that I was given not one, not two, but three is a miracle. It seems like just the other day we announced our surprise “Daehan Minguk Manse!” but now my grandchildren have grown up. I wholeheartedly wish you a happy birthday. 
They often say that a grandchild's love is deeper than that for your own family, and that is correct. It makes sense from watching the presence of the small and cute kids gathered together, as I’m given a new form of happiness in my life. 
Like a friend said, we shouldn’t be a fool who brags about our children in front of others, but we would brag about our grandchildren even if we had to pay to do so. What can we do if this grandma would be a sad fool if I were told I wasn’t the best at admiring my grandchildren. 
Seeing them born healthy and growing brighter without any issues makes me extremely grateful. My source of happiness and good luck, you have received an enormous amount of love from others, I have no more wishes. 
Actually, I do have a wish, not many, but just one. Our three grandchildren, who won’t get sick after being put in snow, be as happy as you are now and grow up strong and healthy, and become people who can return the love that you receive from the rest of the world. 
To do so, this grandma has realized that I must live life a little more industriously and a little more zealously. 
You guys are the reason that I live. I hope you can grow healthily with your friends in a better environment with warmer love and care. In regards to a world like that, you should make whatever contributions you can, that is the best present, and it’s because you know what love is. 
The irreplaceable blessings in my life, Daehan, Minguk, Manse! I once again wish you a happy birthday. I devote all the time I can to lighting the path in front of you, so keep growing strong as you are now. Grandma will pray for our family’s happiness. 
Also, Amy, thank you so much for having these beautiful boys. You’re the best daughter in law, I love you! 

@KonaBeans thank you for posting Grandma letter for our Lovely triplets... I can imagine that if a strangers like me can love them deeply, so they own family must love them more. Wish Song Daehan, Minguk, Manse will receive much much love to help them grow healthy and happy.

@Chellsee & @tikamacika thank you for keeping this thread alive. I keep checking for any updates about uri triplets.

2 hours ago, suellen88 said:

@KonaBeans thank you for posting Grandma letter for our Lovely triplets... I can imagine that if a strangers like me can love them deeply, so they own family must love them more. Wish Song Daehan, Minguk, Manse will receive much much love to help them grow healthy and happy.

@Chellsee & @tikamacika thank you for keeping this thread alive. I keep checking for any updates about uri triplets.

@suellen88, at first I thought I was biased because I was Song Il-Kook's fan.  But then I saw people who never knew SIK adore the boys deeply.

Our beloved triplets have proven to be Korea's most loveable brothers.

They're now more popular than their appa.

Here's the food truck at Jang Young Sil's shooting location, but where are JYS's photos? :grin: :blush:

1917438_10204732494907145_51681177813086

1 hour ago, KonaBeans said:

OMG, can some good soul help us to understand what this about?

Triplets' dinnerware?  It's pretty amazing.

http://m.blog.naver.com/may5015/220658245127

Omo @KonaBeans thx for sharing that's really cool. I hope can get all of them. The article is in korean so i dont understand it. :crazy:

I love to share illustrasion or fans arts about triplets here. And i guess that belongs to https://www.instagram.com/ggomyang00/ art works but ggomyang00 yet update it on IG.

The photos from IG, I don't find Manse, where is he? Maybe because he is the most active boy between them three, so fan can't caught him by camera? But Manse is the most friendly out of them three.... Where ever you are Manse, this nuna is also love you.... 

@tikamacika thank you for always support us with IG pictures of triplets. I've been following several group or fans, but seems it not enough...:)

my pleasure @suellen88maybe like usual manse was busy with noonas :P

he is too active so cameras can't capture him ;)

I always miss them so i do regularly check them on IG.

About triplets dinner ware maybe you can check ggomyang00 IG

https://www.instagram.com/ggomyang00/

coz (he or she) put the email addres. Just ask him/ her directly..:)

Archived