[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 Song Triplets : Daehan , Minguk , Manse

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep107 is really heart warming to watch! The Song brothers enjoyed their very first kids marathon. It was not easy, but with Appa's presence, being the leader and the motivator, the boys made it to finish line! 

Mingukie showed so much love for his young brother Manse in this episode. No one should be left behind... :wub: 

I love how they treat each other, always with so much love!!!

l2JJvba4QGeOv40ow.gif

It's March again, soon will be Song parents wedding anniversary & triplets birthday. Anybody here want to send presents for our beloved family?

I'm so glad to see short video when they play scissors stone & paper. For me I prefer their short video rather than pictures. But still I appreciate when Song appa share their pictures.

On 7/16/2015 at 2:01 PM, xarrah said:

I know some of you here love the popular triplets : Daehan , Minguk and Manse  as well as their Appa .  So my questions are  : 

1. What do you love and like about these triplets ?  :)

How well-behaved, random, kind, funny and different from kids their age I've seen...

1. What is your first reaction about the news ? (Song family might leave the RoS show)

I knew it would happen, but didn't know it did before their next birthday. But I was sad, but now glad that they are on instagram.

1. What episode of RoS do you like best ?

Wow...there's a lot...I'd have to rewatch to really choose...so, I'll say all?

Let's share our ideas regarding our favorite triplets :wub:

Thank you so much for starting a thread specially for the triplets!! 

Archived