[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 Song Triplets : Daehan , Minguk , Manse

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

source: SONG IL KOOK'S OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM

thanks to @tikamacika for the translation originally posted on Song Il Kook's soompi Forum

Translation:  The video with the little baby : Last week at a family gathering  I showed my little cousin (from my dads side) a video, but Daehan, Minguk, Manse enjoyed a lot more. On the contrary, little cousin was confused...

Translation:   The star troopers & light saber video : My sons are playing around putting on a performance for me, a huge Star Wars fan, with their Christmas light saber gifts. You boys have lots of similarities to me...

After watching Jang Yong Sil and looking at the palace water system at the Palace Museum, he made his own water clock(?)--^^. The great water clock! Kekeke....

Aigoo, Deahanie wangja melts my heart.

Love and miss Song triplets...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daehan Takes It Easy On A Rainy Day In New Instagram Photo

daehan.jpeg

Daehan is braving the spring showers in style!

On May 3, Song Il Gook updated fans of his triplets with a photo of Daehan. He wrote as the caption, “A rainy day… Daehan seems emotional for some reason! I wonder where a five-year-old learned how to cross his legs? Hahaha.”

Comfortable and stylish in his color-coordinated spring look, Daehan is seen chillaxing on a couple of chairs, giving off a strangely mature vibe with his crossed legs. Fans have pointed out how he is growing up incredibly fast and seems to be growing taller overnight.

If you’re not following him already, make sure to stay updated on the triplets’ lives via Song Il Gook’s Instagram!

Credit : http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/03/daehan-takes-it-easy-on-a-rainy-day-in-new-instagram-photo/

Song Il Gook Explains Why He Doesn’t Share Photos Of The Triplets Very Often

Song Il Gook Explains Why He Doesn’t Share Photos Of The Triplets Very Often

Song Il Gook has shared why he doesn’t often share updates about his triplets, and the reason is unsurprising to anyone who has children.

On May 6, Song Il Gook uploaded a video to his Instagram account, documenting several attempts at taking photos of the triplets. The photos in the slideshow are mostly blurry, showing the boys making silly faces and playing around with each other while their father tries to get shots of them

“The reason why it’s so hard to get pictures of Daehan, Minguk, and Manse,” Song Il Gook wrote. “They really can’t hold still for even a tenth of a second.”

Despite the infrequent updates, it’s nice to see the family doing so well!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/06/song-il-gook-explains-why-he-doesnt-share-photos-of-the-triplets-very-often/

Archived