[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 Song Triplets : Daehan , Minguk , Manse

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't check this thread lately. Is it just only me who got trouble to browse this site (I mean soompi forum)? 

Thanks for updating about Daehan Minguk Manse IG in this thread. I hope to see some posting / comment about them. What do you think Mingukie doing with the book on the last  IG. My interpretation that he is imagining that he has a high tech book which he just scan with his camera and it will be put on his memory through his dark glasses. I know some people will say that he just pose for camera, but I think we need to have a child imaginary about what they've been doing. 

From what I observe from the boys... I think Daehanie likes to play build / create a thing, he is a builder. While Mingukie likes to play with tools / instruments/ books and think that he is an operator for the tools. Both Daehan & Minguk can focus and serious when they were playing. While Manse is kind of different, he really can 't focus or stay for a long time to do something. Manse is very sociable, he likes to play with people. 

And hope someone will post SIK  latest IG with Daehanie playing as T-rex. SIK said there's cousin Minseo. Do you think she / SIK sister child? 

12 hours ago, suellen88 said:

Haven't check this thread lately. Is it just only me who got trouble to browse this site (I mean soompi forum)? 

Thanks for updating about Daehan Minguk Manse IG in this thread. I hope to see some posting / comment about them. What do you think Mingukie doing with the book on the last  IG. My interpretation that he is imagining that he has a high tech book which he just scan with his camera and it will be put on his memory through his dark glasses. I know some people will say that he just pose for camera, but I think we need to have a child imaginary about what they've been doing. 

From what I observe from the boys... I think Daehanie likes to play build / create a thing, he is a builder. While Mingukie likes to play with tools / instruments/ books and think that he is an operator for the tools. Both Daehan & Minguk can focus and serious when they were playing. While Manse is kind of different, he really can 't focus or stay for a long time to do something. Manse is very sociable, he likes to play with people. 

And hope someone will post SIK  latest IG with Daehanie playing as T-rex. SIK said there's cousin Minseo. Do you think she / SIK sister child? 

@suellen88 I believe the baby is the child of SIK's sister.  The sister is only one year younger than SIK.  She must have followed triplets' Eomma to try for a baby after 17 years of marriage.  Wow!!!   

Archived