Giveaway: Where, When, and How to Win KCON Tickets (Including Right Here!)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoshilover23_at_yahoo.com_stv

Got7 and Monsta X. Got7 has amazing preformances and i like the way they dance and incorporated martial art skills into their dances. Monsta X is the third rookie group that caught my attention fast aside from BTS and Got7 ever since i saw them on no.mercy i got really excited to see who the final members were gonna be. Im excited to see them both because they are both amazing groups and im would be happy if i got the chance to see them live and also expirence the moment with my little sister or mom who i have gotten much closer to both ever since we found out about kpop

Guest kiwipanda_stv

I'm really excited to see Super Junior, though i have never been to any kpop concert before and this is a chance for me to go see my favorite kpop band Super Junior ^^, I wanted to listen to them singing live <3 and see them on stage. This would definitely making my dream coming true!!

Guest yooseunghos

AOA! I've been following aoa since their debut, and I love them so much. I only live 4 hours away but I can't buy tickets...I really want to see aoa...

Guest Dee_Noona90

I'm most excited to see GOT7! They are amazing and they've been away for awile so it's exciting waiting for their comeback. Seeing them perform love would be a dream come true! It would be my first kpop concert. <3

Hello Soompi~ I would love to go to KCON to see SHiNHWA! They're the ultimate legends and I have never seen them perform and KCON couldn't have come with a better timing since they recently had their comeback not long ago. Thanks and may the odds be in my favor! THANKS SOOMPI <3

Guest Lunastar09

The groups that I'm really really REALLY excited to see would have to be AOA, SISTAR, Shinhwa, and most importantly GOT7 ! ! ! YYYAAASSS

Guest Xxkpop_loverxX

Hi Soompi~~^^ The group I really want to see is Monsta X, even though they are a recent debuted i love them. I would love to see Jooheon and Shownu(my bias). Also, meeting Sistar would be a dream come true , I've been a Hyorin fan since forever!!!Thank you for this opportunity Soompi!!!

Guest xoxo7

got7! they made me appreciate kpop and spread it because of their diverse multiethnic backgrounds and incorporating a good mix of english with their songs ^____^ PLEASE PICK ME!!!

I wanna to see Super Junior perform their new song DEVIL and don't forget Sistar too, i'm too impressed with their performance on Running Man. They dancing with Jong Kook oppa and both either look sexy but funny!!! Please pick me Soompi!!!!!! \:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/\:D/

Guest aki22097_stv

The groups that I'm looking forward to seeing at kcon are super junior and got7 ^-^ and thank you soompi for the giveaway :)

Guest kyungsoocarmz

Hello! I am from the Philippines and I really really want to see EXO and BTS perform. It would be such a great oppurtunity. Thank You for the give aways. :D .

Guest lxlcassylxl

I would really love to see Zion T & Crush:)(:
ZionT|ZionT|ZionT|ZionT|ZionT|ZionT|ZionT|ZionT|ZionT|
ZionT|ZionT|ZionT|ZionT|ZionT|ZionT|ZionT|ZionT|ZionT|
ZionT|Zio |ZionT| onT|ZionT|
ZionT| ZionT|
ZionT| ZionT|
ZionT| <3 ZionT|
ZionT| ZionT|
ZionT|ZionT| |ZionT|ZionT|
ZionT|ZionT| ZionT|ZionT|
ZionT|ZionT|ZionT| ZionT|ZionT|ZionT|