Giveaway: Where, When, and How to Win KCON Tickets (Including Right Here!)

Guest DONGHAEWOON

This is gonna be the concert of my life SUPER JUNIOR & GOT7 in ONE AWESOME CONCERT T^T I JUST CAN'T IMAGINE ;_______________;

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kipu1923

Although I'm excited to see all the groups/artists at Kcon, I think I'm most excited about the possibility of seeing Block B! They're a group of very special boys that I absolutely love! I've only gotten to see one kpop concert before and I would love for Kcon to be my second kpop event :D

Guest heechulspetal_stv

I AM MOST EXCITED ABOUT SEEING SUPER JUNIOR! THEY ARE THE ABSOLUTE KINGS OF KPOP + IT'S BECAUSE OF THEM THAT I'M SUCKED INTO THIS KPOP WORLD XD LOVED THEM SINCE GR 3 + IT'S BEEN 7 YEARS NOW BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN TO ANY OF THEIR EVENTS SINCE I LIVE IN CANADA. I'D REALLLLLLY LOVE IT IF I CAN SEE THEM AT KCON BECAUSE THIS IS THEIR TENTH YEAR ANNIVERSARY <3 I'M SO PROUD OF THEM :') FIGHTING SUJU! FIGHTING SOOMPI!

Guest johnloveshyo_stv

OMG! This is the chance I've wished I had! I hope I get picked! I've wanted to see Sistar perform for so long! I live in the US so it's hard to get the opportunity to. It would mean the world to me if I was chosen! I have been a Star1 since July of 2013! Sistar is the group that made me love Kpop! They will always be my favorite and I will love them no matter what! I really want to hear them live at least once in my life! I can't believe Soompi is presenting this amazing opportunity to fans! Thank you so much for this! You will make some fans very happy! Anyway, I would truly appreciate it if I got picked! I would cry so much too!

Guest heechulspetal_stv

I AM MOST EXCITED ABOUT SEEING SUPER JUNIOR! THEY ARE THE ABSOLUTE KINGS OF KPOP + IT'S BECAUSE OF THEM THAT I'M SUCKED INTO THIS KPOP WORLD XD LOVED THEM SINCE GR 3 + IT'S BEEN 7 YEARS NOW BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN TO ANY OF THEIR EVENTS SINCE I LIVE IN CANADA. HEECHUL, IN PARTICULAR, HAS REALLY INSPIRED ME TO LIVE FREELY + BE THE TRUE ME. I'D REALLLLLLY LOVE IT IF I CAN SEE THEM AT KCON BECAUSE THIS IS THEIR TENTH YEAR ANNIVERSARY <3 I'M SO PROUD OF THEM :') FIGHTING SUJU! FIGHTING SOOMPI!

Guest heechulspetal_stv

I AM MOST EXCITED ABOUT SEEING SUPER JUNIOR! THEY ARE THE ABSOLUTE KINGS OF KPOP + IT'S BECAUSE OF THEM THAT I'M SUCKED INTO THIS KPOP WORLD XD LOVED THEM SINCE GR 3 + IT'S BEEN 7 YEARS NOW BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN TO ANY OF THEIR EVENTS SINCE I LIVE IN CANADA :'( HEECHUL, IN PARTICULAR, HAS REALLY INSPIRED ME TO LIVE FREELY + BE THE TRUE ME <3 I'D REALLLLLLY LOVE IT IF I CAN SEE THEM AT KCON BECAUSE THIS IS THEIR TENTH YEAR ANNIVERSARY <3 I'M SO PROUD OF THEM :') FIGHTING SUJU! FIGHTING SOOMPI!

Guest yehetcristal

I really really want to see Block B since they were my first group ever and my ultimate bias is Jaehyo! He was the one who convinced into the kpop world.

Guest wongjenny21

I AM EXCITED TO SEE GOT7! I'VE BEEN A FAN OF THEM SINCE THEY DEBUTED AND WOULD REALLY LIKE THE CHANCE TO SEE THEM AT LEAST ONCE! <3

Archived