Giveaway: Where, When, and How to Win KCON Tickets (Including Right Here!)

Guest Eyka95

I really want to see Super Junior . I want make my sisters dream come true . Actually I really want to see Exo . But thats not important . The important thing is i want make my sister happy if I meet Super Junior . She can't go out from house with some reasons . Please make my wish come true soompi

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CharCharCanada

I'm very excited to see Block B! <3 I absolutely love everything about them ^^ But I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't excited for everything else because, not only is it my first KCON, but my very first KConcert!!!! :D :D

Guest Ryeoshii

To see Super Junior is a dream that I never would've thought of having since I live here in the states. Now that they are coming to LA, I'm more than excited that I'm not sure how to express it. ^^" I'm actually also looking forward to seeing Shinhwa, who were in the industry much longer than Super Junior; I want to experience their performances as much as I can since it's a huge opportunity to see them (as well as Super Junior!!) >v<

It has been at least three years since Super Junior came to LA so I'm really looking forward to seeing and welcoming them over here~

Guest IngridP

I'm most excited to see Got7! They are my ultimate bias group and I love all of the memebers! I've been I fan since the day they debuted ! I really hope I get to see them Live one day! :,)

Guest Dannylovesya123

I have been begging my mom for tickets to kcon but we just don't have the money for it. I am dying to see GOT7, I have been from the moment they popped into my life. I've watched every video or every show including dream knight, real got7, after school, and dream high. I practically know everything about each member and to have the chance to see them close up would make me the happiest person on earth. I am not the best at drawing but if I was I would also join the fan art contest to see if I could win the tickets. If I have to I will comment everyday on soompi so that you guys give me the chance to see my all time favorite idols. The reason I love GOT7 so much is because when ever I'm sad or angry I just search them up and they make me forget about all the bad things. They make me smile, they make me who I am, and I am proud to one of their fans. It's also very hard for me to see them because whenever they come they go to Dallas, Chicago, New York, or Los Angeles. They have never come to Miami which is shocking because most artist visit us. I hope you really read my message and give me a chance of a life time. If I do get picked you don't understand how happy I would be. I'd most likely start crying and I'd start packing my bags up to head to L.A or New York or wherever it is as fast as you can say kcon. GOT7 fighting! I love you Mark, Jackson, JB, Bambam, Junior, Youngjae, and baby yugyeom.❤️ WE ARE GOT7

Guest ivy_ta

I really really really really really really want to go see GOT7! Block B would also be a pleasure to see. I/m such a big fan, especially of GOT7s. Thank you Soompi!!

Guest lovelydee0586

I would love to win tickets to KCONLA so that I can see SISTAR! Would be so excited to see them & the newly announced Kim Soo Hyun! :)

Guest jennykpop10112_stv

I am most excited to see GOT7, I Have loved them ever since the beginning. I haven't gone to kpop concert or event like this, I hope I get the chance to go and take my sister with me. If I get to go it would be one of the best things that have happened to me, not to mention one of the happiest time of my life. I hope to meet people with the same type of interests like me. Not only that but I want to give my sister a chance to see one of her favorite groups, GOT7. ☺

Guest NOODLECUP

I was in the middle of telling myself I didn't need to go but once I saw Kim Soohyun and Daniel Henney added, I've decided that I NEED TO GO. I've skipped out on all the other years but this year I absolutely need to!

I'm most excited to see Kim Soohyun, Daniel Henney, GOT7 and Red Velvet!!!

I am most exciting to see Monsta X, and Sistar. I have loved Sistar for a very long time, they are my 2nd favorite girl group. Monsta X is a new band that I am in love with right now and I would love to see Sistar and Monsta X in concert. I really want to go to KCON so I can not only see the people who I idolize, but so I can also meet people with the same intrest as me. Some one who loves kpop and Korea

Guest cchau11

I am most excited to SuJu at KCON. I would love to win a pair of tickets to experience new things, meet new friends that love kpop and see the group I love! :)

Guest solmaryy

I have never been to Kcon before and was so heartbroken that I couldn't see last years lineup. When I heard about this years line up I was SO excited but the group that I really stood out to me was MONSTA X! Their music has been on repeat lately and it would make this summer soo much better if I could attend!!
Also excited for Kim SooHyun and Daniel Henney!

Guest kissmeneni

Im excited to see super junior and just being able to experience the whole kcon thing from the panels to the live performances

Guest chesterivera_stv

All I want to see is AOA's Seolhyun. She is my inspiration. I will gonna fly from east to west coast and I will spend my savings just to see her.

Archived