Giveaway: Where, When, and How to Win KCON Tickets (Including Right Here!)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hellojewels

im dying to see red velvet and zion t & crush! havent done anything this summer, hopefully i can at least see them!

Guest ohaiitslilay

The artists that I'm most excited to see would be, Got7. Each member has their own individual personality which makes them all lovable. I hope I get to see them!

Guest angiieaa

GOT7 is the artist I have been looking forward to seeing the most and the longest! I had been going through really hard times and their last comeback (Identity) had a really big effect on me. It made me look forward to something and helped see that just like there are hard and painful times in life, there are also little things that can give you another reason to keep going and to look forward to another day. In those times their comeback was what kept me up, waiting day after day for teasers and the release was a bit of an escape. Just like they supported me without knowing, I want to show my support for them and how grateful I am for their hard work that really makes a difference in their fans lives.
Winning this opportunity to see them would really make my whole year, no probably even decade!

Guest nyzainab92

I am most excited to see Got7, Super Junior & Shinhwa!! I have been a Kpop fan for almost a year now and would love to see my favorite artists live. As the days go by, I find myself falling in love with Kpop more and more. <3 :)

Guest irenee_b

Thank you so much for doing this for people who dont have enough money :(... BUT I WOULD DIE TO SEE RED VELVET. obsessed with them & would be willing to do anything to see them <3 

Guest blueberry96

I really want to see Super Junior! I've been a fan of them for years now. Their music is so wow. Lately I've been getting into AOA. Those girls are great! I would love to see them live.

Archived