Giveaway: Where, When, and How to Win KCON Tickets (Including Right Here!)

Guest kpopaddict123456

Got7! Never been to kcon or any type of concert/meet and greet with idols so i hope i win

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jezebels

I would REALLY love to see Got7 perform at Kcon2015. These guys have so must energy and love for there fans Igot7, I would love to see them live.

Guest ivy_ta

It is my DREAM to see Got7 live! I've loved them since debut and would love to see them live, possibly performing their new song! Thank you Soompi!

Guest nathmoe_stv

I leally want to go and see Super Junior, GOT7, Red Velvet, and Block B!!! I think they will make an amazing concert. I will look forward to it :)

I would be most excited to see Sistar and Red Velvet. As they are two of my favorite groups. I've literally been a fan of Red Velvet since day one of Happiness teasers. But, I'd also be excited to see Super Junior live as well. ^_^

Guest yoyaramos

Honestly, I would love to see Block B Live. All their songs are completely amazing. P.O , Zico and Taeil are so cute but the other members are gorgeous as well. Hearing their songs from my phone already gets me so hyped, so to be able to hear them live would be so amazing!

Guest lindayang94

I Would love to see GOT7 And Shinhwa! Been a fan for way to long! I would love to tell them both Live! how awesome can that be!!

Guest tangemily

I would love to see ZION.T and CRUSH, MONSTA X, and SISTAR! I absolutely love k-r&b and it would be great to also see my favorite girl group. I also want to see MONSTA X because they're a rookie group and it's going to be their first time come here and I want to go to kcon to support them ^__^

Guest tincerbell214

Most excited to see super junior and got7~~~ wish I could see my loves vixx and SNSD in ny but my first boy band bias in Kpop was suju and I've never seen them live and would love to be give the opportunity to do so

Guest homeformyheart

I would love to see super junior!! it's always been a dream for me and my sister to see them, and this is really one of our last chances (considering how soon they are going to have to enlist 3), so it would be incredible to see them at kcon!!

Guest Miiiii

I really want to see Got7. I've known them ever since they were trainees and I've been such a huge fan of them. I've loved the songs they put out. I missed out on their fanmeeting in SF and this would really be a great opportunity to see them for the first time. ^^

Guest kyungsoo

I would love to see Zion T and Crush perform live. They are such talented singers and rappers but most importantly perform with so much passion and emotion that it makes me tear up. It would be an honor to see them perform in person!

Guest KellyN

i really want to see GOT7 and Monsta X. I've been a fan since their debut. GOT7 has never been to a concert like this. So i would really love to them perform real live. ^^

Guest Ailkook1

Wow thank you so much for this opportunity! I've never been able to attend a Kpop concert so I really hope I'll be able to soon. I really really really REALLY TRULY want to see Got7 and Sistar perform! Hopefully I get lucky and are able to attend but even if I'm not, I'm still very thankful for this event. Soompi jjang ! Gamsahabnida!

Archived