Giveaway: Where, When, and How to Win KCON Tickets (Including Right Here!)

We all want to go to KCON and see all the acts (Block B, AOA, Shinhwa, Super Junior, SISTAR, GOT7, to name a few) but not all of us have the extra money to foot the bill. Lucky for everyone, KCON is always offering giveaways to win your way into the LA show! To make your life easier, […]

The post Giveaway: Where, When, and How to Win KCON Tickets (Including Right Here!) appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shelby Moses

IM EXCITED TO SEE BLOCKB!!!!! I was so sad there wasn't a west coast show when they came so it's finally my chance!

Guest amynoona1004

#soompi #KCON I would be excited to see all the KPOP stars at KCON no favoritism here if only I could get tickets pretty please... Thank you so much for this contest! :)

Guest jennifertorresq

I seriously cannot wait until kcon to see Super Junior and Red Velvet! Super hyped

SHINHWA! I always want to see their live concert even though, they'll have only 3 songs but man, it's in LA and I want to take that once-in-a-lifetime chance! Please let me be a winner, my friend (who's a fan of Super Junior) and I'll be eternally grateful! ♥

Guest KayL

#soompi #kconLA
Definitely shinhwa because I've been a huge fan of them since day 1. And I love the rest as well . #kpop and I love soompi my fave k-site. :) #soompiRocks #soompiRocks #soompiRocks #soompiRocks

Archived