Giveaway: Where, When, and How to Win KCON Tickets (Including Right Here!)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heechulspetal_stv

I AM MOST EXCITED ABOUT SEEING SUPER JUNIOR! THEY ARE THE ABSOLUTE KINGS OF KPOP + IT'S BECAUSE OF THEM THAT I'M SUCKED INTO THIS KPOP WORLD XD LOVED THEM SINCE GR 3 + IT'S BEEN 7 YEARS NOW BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN TO ANY OF THEIR EVENTS SINCE I LIVE IN CANADA :'( HEECHUL, IN PARTICULAR, HAS REALLY INSPIRED ME TO LIVE FREELY + BE THE TRUE ME <3 I'D REALLLLLLY LOVE IT IF I CAN SEE THEM AT KCON BECAUSE THIS IS THEIR TENTH YEAR ANNIVERSARY <3 I'M SO PROUD OF THEM :') FIGHTING SUJU! FIGHTING SOOMPI!

Guest Yaidiz18

I am most excited to see super junior and got7 cause they are awesome and one of the best boy bands i love

Guest fishylove123

I am definitely most excited to see Monsta X! Though they are a rookie group, their talent is obvious, and I would love to be able to support them as they rise to fame!

Guest littlecookiedo

ZION.T / CRUSH & BLOCK B! ♡♡♡

Zion.T is one of my ultimate biases so I'm EXTREMELY EXCITED TO SEE HIM!

Guest A_G_J7

I am very excited and hoping to see GOT7, AOA, & Sistar. But also get to know the other artists attending!!

Guest RaichuKitten

Totally excited to see GOT7!!!! They're always so energetic when they perform and are really funny and enjoyable to watch. And this will pretty much be the first actual concert I get to be at with my friend, its gonna be a blast at KCON this year!!!!

Guest hyukables

I'm definitely excited for SUPER JUNIOR and SHINHWA coz they're my group biases. Its gonna be an EPIC concert at KCON! ..... If I have a chance to attent Kcon. I'm probably dying from excitement right now... But...but..but

I am very excited to see Shinhwa at KCON LA because I've loved them since i was a little girl and I also love Block B & Roy Kim ever since they debuted so it'd be excited to see them at KCON LA. ^_^

Guest myrmadla_stv

Im so excited to see GOT7!!! I saw them I'm Chicago but I would love to see them again at KCON!!!! Plus I would actually love to see everyone else but mostly GOT7!!!

Archived