The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

I listened to the whole album last night ... the first 4-5 songs that were released (from Melon) were good (though it took a couple of listens for me to actually get into it - Bu Tak though, I immediately liked)

But overall, it's definitely her best album to date - the production is so much more tighter than her previous albums.

her vocal improve a lott!!!! overall, it is a great album, a lot of dance songs

but i personally like her 3rd album more... for me 3rd album is the best...

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

I just finished listening to her 4th album, and I must say I like it. Her vocals improved a lot. Hopefully this album will do well. Chae Yeon fighting!

Guest xonike

AHH! Unni improved so much!

She really took different styles in her music!

And she overall took that challenge very well. Dont you think?

It was a pretty great album. To finish off.

Guest kayem7289

Wow, this thread has been a little negative...Anyway, glad everyone is getting back on topic of CHAE YEON.

Anyway, I skimmed through her album and I think it's only okay...The tracks are a little too computerized for my taste. And what's with "Game?" Is it supposed to be like part two of "Two of Us?" Because it sounds almost the same, with a little old flavor, but the beat and rhythm is pretty much the same, but of course Two of Us will always be better...

I think I just need to give it more time to get used to all the songs, "My Love" isn't that bad either. I do like "Aryunhan Gidarim" and "Han Saram" though, her voice has improved heaps!

Go Chae Yeon!!!!

^ have to say that once you get used to "my love" you won't be able to stop listening to it (like me lol)

it took me a while to get used to that song too cuz i don't usually listen to that kind of music, but that song is pretty well done. So addicted

Chae Yeon unnie, you are so talented !!

Guest tudaobietbuon

^^ it is addicting.. lol

I really like the new album...i especially love #7 ... i've been listening to it for couple hours straight.. lol

Guest pinklegirl007

^ Me tooo!!! I love track 7, called Suh Teun Sarang.... It was actually suppose to be her main song, but she changed it in the last minute. She should kept it at that.... I really like that song, but My Love is more catchier so I can see why she chose it. I also agree that her vocals have improved!!! I really hope her comeback performance is live. I also wonder what the choreography for song is going to be like! :D

Everyone knows that her comeback is tonight!!!! Right? :P

Guest kayem7289

^^That song is really catchy, too. It also reminds me of "NaughtyGirl" from Beyonce, but it still has its own zest. I think it would've been a better title song, and My Love would've made a better second single, foloowed by a ballad.

I'm listening to the My Love remixes and they're really good!

One is all clubby and prominent with bass, and the other one is romantic and more...Spanish flavored :sweatingbullets:?

I also like the regular a lot, too. It's so feisty, a song you'd expect to hear at a celebration.

And what's with "Game?" Is it supposed to be like part two of "Two of Us?" Because it sounds almost the same, with a little old flavor, but the beat and rhythm is pretty much the same, but of course Two of Us will always be better...

really? ... I thought it sounded more like Da Ga Wa ... :D

Anyhoo ... Track 7 - It played on a random shuffle on my iPod at work (where I just have tons of music and it just plays random songs throughout my day - helps the time go by faster as I'm working) - That's when I first really noticed it and liked it because I stopped what I was doing to click my iPod to play it again.

^ Me tooo!!! I love track 7, called Suh Teun Sarang.... It was actually suppose to be her main song, but she changed it in the last minute. She should kept it at that.... I really like that song, but My Love is more catchier so I can see why she chose it. I also agree that her vocals have improved!!! I really hope her comeback performance is live. I also wonder what the choreography for song is going to be like! :D

Really? I love track 7 too!! love it so so much

i love it so much!! why did her company change it >_< ah~~~

let hope that she will use this song as 2nd song to promote her album

Guest pinklegirl007

Really? I love track 7 too!! love it so so much

i love it so much!! why did her company change it >_< ah~~~

let hope that she will use this song as 2nd song to promote her album

^ I hope they use track 7 as her 2nd song too!!

I love the melody and backround music of that song so much... I don't really like the lyrics, maybe that's why they changed it?! Not sure though... but 'My Love' does have better lyrics.

^ thank you for telling

i just ran there to see

OMG her dance is so amazing!! so cool!!

and that kiss scene >_< OMG

Guest isuzu

you can see her mv? i want to see! do you have a link? i'm not familiar with mofile.

edit..

thanks so much for the link!!!