The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest energywen

hurhurs..

join us in the forum too.

and of cus, come in to chaeyeon thread often too. (:

-

anyway, chaeyeon will be appearing on inki gayo on 1st april itself.

her album wil be released on the same day.

if im nt wrong inki gayo can be watched live on sbs website.

and also on tvants, pplive.

Guest ohiloveit

Thanks for all the info. I've been looking at the thread for a while but haven't replied in a long time. I just heard the songs, I think they are pretty nice, and definitely different from her previous ones :)

Guest paigehk

I just listened to her songs from her forum (thanks!!). I like the song "Han Saram" best!!! I really love the opening music...hehe, the song is really nice. the others are amazing too, but Han Saram is my favorite. Dang, i'm in love with the song

I'm listening to 채연 한사람 and the first thing that comes into my mind is Graduation by Vitamin C. The beginning is somewhat similar. Hopefully, no one takes offense x.x

I like her title song though. It's different, lol.

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

I'm listening to 채연 한사람 and the first thing that comes into my mind is Graduation by Vitamin C. The beginning is somewhat similar.

omg me too! That's what I thought when I heard the beginning. My first listen I thought it the beginning sounded a little familiar. After a couple of more listens, I remembered that song. There some parts that similar but some other parts they're different. The have similar beat. But I like the song tho ^_^

Guest energywen

the begining does reminds me of tat, but i doubt they are of the same tune thou. hurhurs...

i like dat song a lot, maybe is becus it is the only slow song out of the 5.

oh ya..i didnt have the time to upload the 5th full track. will do it once im more free...mayb couple of h0urs later.

and there will be new pics uploaded later too...

hohoho..i like My Love...different and nice...hohoho

she is gg china for promos after she complete her korean ones....

hohoh0..and im most prob flying china to see her too...hurhurs......

I'm looking for fanfic with Chae Yeon in it. Does anyone know some that are interesting? I already read What is Love, Blackisted and Bubbles are better. I love to read fanfic, but there are not a lot with Chae Yeon as the principal character.

Guest energywen

New photos and news in the forum. Including the one which is widely discussed on the net since tis morning, the CHAEYEON 1st ON-SCREEN KISS news

Guest kinetics14

CHAEYEON'S FULL SONGS : 1ST 4 SONGS ARE ALL IN THE FORUM NOW. WILL BE DELETED ON 31ST MARCH(BEFORE HER ALBUM RELEASES). PLEASE BUY HER ALBUM TO SUPPORT HER.

Im new here but i looked around and could not find the "Forum" that you speak of. Could someone point me in the right direction or a link?

Thanks!

Guest DumboEphant

Awwww.... it's been a long time since I post into this thread or go into the IEF!

I think I need to go there soon!

I cant wait to see her perf! :)

Guest energywen

Hi kinetics14, and welcome to the soompi thread for Chaeyeon. The forum is http://z8.invisionfree.com/leechaeyeon

an international english forum opened for her, and all the fans. (: Her company knows about this forum too. and i assume she knows too. =X

--

DumboEphant! hurhurs...been longgggg time since i c ya around... T.T" Remember to check out the forum for new stuffs..hohoho....I will post up more news later tonight.. >"<

--

CHAEYEON'S COMING BACK!! >"<

I wan to go KOREA!!

SHE HAVING MINI FAN MEETING WITH HER FC !!! and im so freakin jealous.. >"< arghs...

more info tonight.. - -"

workin workin...

Guest vietblue99

Really she's doing a little fan meet? Now I really wish I lived in Korea!

Here's more info on her come back stage this Saturday in Korea on SBS Inkigayo. Can someone translate?

# Comeback Special #

* 대한민국 대표 섹시가수 채연 !

라틴풍의 신나는 음악 로 돌아온 그녀의 도발적인 컴백스페셜!

- 채연 [부탁] +[My Love]

credits to http://tv.sbs.co.kr/gayo/

edit

I started a pg but sadly I have nothing to share. Sorry guys! Does anyone know when the My Love Mv is coming out?

Guest energywen

^ hahahas...tat ting say dat she is gg to appear for comeback, and since it is comeback, she gg to sing/perf two songs. something lidat. hohoho...Butak and MyLove...ohoho..my 2 fave songs!

and the mini fan meet ting..omg..im so jeal0us.. = =" ...I WANT TO SEE HER!! gg to do mroe translations after i end my work tonight...ughs...check out the forum in 5 hours time. LOLLL... >"<

edit-

the MV will be release on 1st april too. if it gg to come out any earlier, i will tell u guys ~ hohoho

Guest vietblue99

^ Oh thanks. I never knew that when you do a come back stage you get to perform two songs. That's pretty interesting. Thanks for all your updates! Oh really I can't wait for the end of this week than. It's not going to be a boring weekend after all and I have spring break next week yah! Time to do some major catching up!

Guest energywen

^ yupps...u get to perf more den 1 song for comeback.

i tink u can watch the COmeback perf on sbs website? and/or on tvants and pplive. both tvants and pplive can connect to watch live inki gayo. this sunday!

for those wif sbs accounts, rmb to vote for her once her song (i am guessing it will be My Love) is up on Take 7 voting list. (:

Guest vietblue99

^ Mhm you can watch it on SBS site, Tvants, PPlive, and all those streaming URLs that they have for SBS (those never work for me though but I have Tvants so I'm all set).

It probably is My Love. If she's already finished with the Mv, then yah it most likely is that song. I find it funny that it's under the Latin genre. This is probably the first Korean song under that genre huh? I didn't even know that Korean songs could be put under that genre or that it even existed in Kpop. Nonetheless I'll support her no matter what! Her album is up for preorder on Yesasia. It's pretty cheap actually $11.99+ tax. I might actually buy it but wait I just bought a tote bag online. I guess I'll have to wait for my next paycheck before ordering it.

There are a total of 15 songs as you all know and two remixes for My Love; a global remix and a bossa remix (I have no idea what those means other than that they're remixes)

TRACKLISITING

c1004709600fa1.png

credits to yesasia

CHAE YEON VOL 4 PRE-ORDER

Guest energywen

^ ughs..it doesnt comes with a poster.. >"< if not i will order from there. arghs...its cheap... sgd 18...i m buying mine at 30sgd >"< with poster thou. WAHAHA~

anyway, a bigger pic of chaeyeon's album cover is now in the forum. i got the tracklisting from melon days back, and i was like O.O! 15 songs. hahas..there will be additional tracks for the china version. wich means tat i haf to buy the other version too. OHOHOH0~

and i got the 5th song, full track. will be up latest by tomorrow. but will stay up for download only for one day. will take down all her tracks when the cd is released. hurhurs....

try to get her album ok?

she reli put in alot of efforts...

arghs..and she lost so much weight...UNNIE HWAITNG~~~ ohohoh...this sounds so chessy. - -