Quantcast

The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Guest pinklegirl007

wait a minute..where did u c all this?

Chaeyeon did not undergo depression, at all. She made it clear in the recent interview, she is jus unhappy and not depression. She is under pressure, but dat's not depression.

Upgrade her image? What you mean by it??? They did not MADE her to lose weight. It's all the working and everything and she lost weight. Maybe she wanted to do so herself? Vocals n Dance trainings are a must for every star. Compared to when she just signed on as trainee, the trainings are lesser already. I believe they changed her dancers for a reason. WAWA team is actually background for alot of stars, like se7en n boa. If i am not wrong, they will/might be the dancers for se7en's cocnert and dat's y they cant join her for the 4th jib. They did not change her manager. Chaeyeon has 3 managers if I am not wrong. You can see the old one if you looked carefully...or wait...nvm. I think it is a photo. I will post it up. Talk to higher class people? What's the defination of higher class people? She joked around with Yuki too, and I dun tink yuki is any much diff from the dancers. Chaeyeon is not familiar with those workin with her for the new MV, and maybe they dun interact tat much. but who knows?

I dun tink she is losing her old friends at all. The Wawa team will still be there for her whenever she needs them to be with. KCH Music pp are her friends, which appears in her CY photos tat she updated the previous time. The staffs and her managers and everyone are around her.

Sorry if I sounded..erh...fierce or unfriendly or wadeva...I am not meaning that ok?

And also, regarding the U;Nee link, Chaeyeon in her interview said she is not having suicidal tots, cus many said she might had been judging from U;Nee's and DaBin's incident. (:

re-edit:

I duno wad audience the comapny wanted to aim at 1st, but in korea, many of chaeyeon's fans are kids. literally kids, those under 15 yrs old and everything. but many of her fans are parents too. You can see whole family gg down to support her at some of her live, and i think at inki gayo as well. (:

Yes, I know Chae Yeon is not "chronically depressed". And you do sound unfriendly. If you read my 2nd post, replying to what leosbithboa said, comparing U;nee to Chae Yeon, I explained why Chae Yeon might have felt down for a while, but I gave reasons as to why I think Chae Yeon's "depression" is not really chronic depression like U;nee's. It is true that Chae Yeon's company is upgrading her image, and they did "make" her lose weight by hiring a weight trainer. I don't just make things up, you know.... They are putting a lot of pressure on her 4th album. Another thing, I NEVER said that Chae Yeon is thinking about suiciding. Don't put words in my mouth. Some of the things in your post are also untrue. Some of Chae Yeon's female backround dancers have worked for Se7en and Boa. However, 'WAWA' are all guys and they were Chae Yeon's main backround dancers, but they are very underground and they have never worked for Se7en or Boa. I also meant by Chae Yeon losing some of her old friends, I meant only WAWA since they were very close to Chae Yeon. And yes, Chae Yeon's company is trying to upgrade Chae Yeon's image by giving her new stylists, dancers, and managers. They also did tell her to hang around more higher class people to get a more respectable image. She might have more than one manager, but maybe they changed her main one or something. And of course Chae Yeon has fans of all ages, like every other popular artist on the planet! But the majority of her fans are high school male fans. You should see her fan meetings, its almost all male-students. Anyways, I understand that you might be very involved with Chae Yeon's forum and all, but don't act like you know everything about Chae Yeon. :rolleyes:

- Another thing, I'm not trying to make Chae Yeon look bad, if that's what you're thinking. I was just explaining why she seemed so down before. I feel bad for Chae Yeon as a fan, since I know how down to earth she is. She is friendly and approachable to everyone, but now her company is trying to turn her into some diva, which I hate! :fury:

But I don't think Chae Yeon really has a choice. Her company seems to be taking more control over Chae Yeon's career, now that she has become more popular. And I am sort of happy in a way that the company is giving more attention to Chae Yeon, because she deserves it. They may be taking it too far, but that's whats making me anticipate this album even more, because I know Chae Yeon and her company invested a lot in this album.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest energywen

Yes, I know Chae Yeon is not "chronically depressed". And you do sound unfriendly. If you read my 2nd post, replying to what leosbithboa said, comparing U;nee to Chae Yeon, I explained why Chae Yeon might have felt down for a while, but I gave reasons as to why I think Chae Yeon's "depression" is not really chronic depression like U;nee's. It is true that Chae Yeon's company is upgrading her image, and they did "make" her lose weight by hiring a wieght trainer. I don't just make things up, you know.... They are putting a lot of pressure on her 4th album. Another thing, I NEVER said that Chae Yeon is thinking about suiciding. Don't put words in my mouth. Some of the things in your post are also untrue. Some of Chae Yeon's female backround dancers have worked for Se7en and Boa. However, 'WAWA' are all guys and they were Chae Yeon's main backround dancers, but they are very underground and they have never worked for Se7en or Boa. Chae Yeon is the most singer they have worked for. I also meant by Chae Yeon losing some of her old friends, I meant only WAWA since they were very close to Chae Yeon. And yes, Chae Yeon's company is tryin to upgrade Chae Yeon's image by giving her stylists, dancers, and manager. They also did tell her to hang around more higher class people. She might have more than one manager, but maybe they changed her main one or something. As Chae Yeon has fans of all ages like every other artist on the planet! But the majority of her fans are high school male fans. You should see her fan meetings, its a much of male-students. Anyways, I understand that you might be very involved with Chae Yeon's forum and all, but don't act like you know everything about Chae Yeon. :rolleyes:

I did not say u said dat chaeyeon haf suidical tots, and i did not act like i know everyting about her. I am just stating what I know.

WAWA is not v. underground. And they worked wif both Se7en and Boa

se7ennoppaoi1.jpg

boabutnooppaup2.jpg

If you need more prove that the team works with the artistes, I will be happy to provide. Even news photos if you want them.

WAWA might not be working with Chaeyeon now, but that do not mean they never keep in touch.

:rolleyes:

Regarding the manager thing, who, in your opinion is the main manager now?

Weight trainer, high class people, we will talk about tat when the company says so. Before tat, i will take ur words for it.

edit:

hoya with hyo-lee.

dsc001971247nu2.jpg

WAWA are not underground pp who works onli with chaeyeon.

Guest s3imaDen

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT.....

i know each of you have your own point of view and your own opinion....

stay calm please <3333

i don't wanna see any of you being unhappy with any of you......

u know wat i'm saying?

i don't want this thread to be closed...

anyways, found thi nice pici from BAIDU. credits to baidu.

yeoni.jpg

wenting.... T_T i hate you... u have darn good ps skills... T_T

-edit-

by the way... can any of you guys who are they staring at?? :D

snapshot20070321010835-43.jpg

Guest pinklegirl007

I did not say u said dat chaeyeon haf suidical tots, WAWA might not be working with Chaeyeon now, but that do not mean they never keep in touch.

:rolleyes:

Regarding the manager thing, who, in your opinion is the main manager now?

Weight trainer, high class people, we will talk about tat when the company says so. Before tat, i will take ur words for it.

WAWA are not underground pp who works onli with chaeyeon.

Wow, I guess you're right. WAWA were considered very underground before and I knew they started to become more known after working with Chae Yeon. But I didn't know they became well-known enough to work with famous stars like Hyori, and Se7en. But you can tell those pics are somewhat recent and they are of Boa's and Se7en's most recent albums....

Anyways, you must know that Hyori is very popular in the k-pop industry, but she also doesn't have a lot of respect. Some people think its because she seems too approachable and friendly. Most sexy female stars in Korea are not very respected, and it seems the ones that are respected, are the ones that are less approachable. Like Ivy, for example. She is the most respected out all of the sexy females stars, which may be because of her vocal capablities, but some say its because she is not as approachable and openly friendly to everyone. I guess Chae Yeon's company is trying to impose that kind of more sophisticated image to Chae Yeon.

Guest energywen

how could u hate meeeeel, s3imaDen!!!

hohohoo..i gave u a wallie!!!!!

anyway, pinklegirl007, i am seriously sorry if i made u pissed with wad i said, or anything, but i am not gg to continue commenting on those stuffs we touched on. You had ur opinions and ur sources of news, i have mine. No one will know whose right until the company/chaeyeon says anyting. And if we gg to continue fighting/debating...the thread mite be closed. 237 pages gone, i am not keen on tat. I doubt u are too. (:

TO MAKE THINGS HAPPY FOR CHAEYEON'S COMEBACK!!!

PICS SPAM!!!!!! old pics spams...hahahahas

dscn05537692xz1.jpg

yoga2tv3.jpg

320041118220241co5.jpg

dsc034165808si0.jpg

3rdxo5.jpg

asfestgwz8.jpg

--

and a little something i made...the banner looks T.T but it is to wish her comeback be successful...so ya

nb3zg4.jpg

and a wallie

nw1rj1.jpg

Guest pinklegirl007

Yes, lets make a truce.... I thought that it was her company that said they were going to upgrade Chae Yeon's image? But whatever.... Its not like it matters anyway! I'm only agreeing to the truce since your a Chae Yeon fan! jk... :P

I really hope her comeback is successful too. :)

Guest UNee4Life

I don't think we need to be that concerned...

I don't think her "depression" was like a real chronic depression that is long-term. Chae Yeon was just a bit down because the pressure from her company on her upcoming album.

Believe it or not, Chae Yeon wasn't always an "idol star" like she is now... Her company actually aimed towards older audiences, but Chae Yeon ended up getting alot of high school male-fans. They also didn't put alot of effort on her 3rd album... but all of the company's new artists failed.... and unexpectedly Chae Yeon's album did well and got many younger fans.... So now the company is planning on spending loads of money on Chae Yeon's promotions, mv, and new album. They expect so much more from her now. They already spent so much money on upgrading her new image with better backround dancers, stylists, a weight trainer, vocal/dance trainers, etc....

I can understand that Chae Yeon must feel a lot of weight on her shoulders... But U;nee was depressed because of lack of fans, many anti's and also she didn't have any close friends or family. Even though Chae Yeon may have lost her close backround dancers, etc... she still has many close celebs friends, many loyal fans, and her family to support her. Chae Yeon does have some anti's, but so does every popular singer in Korea. Plus its not a lot compared to other female singers like Bin and Hyori, who have so much more anti's.... I also heard that Chae Yeon actually talked about feeling a bit down to many of her friends, to try to get over it.... she didn't hide it, like most people do when are chronically depressed.

Anyways, I hope her upcoming album does well.... I'm really excited for her performances and appearances in variety shows!! As much as Chae Yeon's new album may be good, there is so much competition right now.... with so many sexy-female artists active right now.... like Ivy, Hyori, and Suh InYoung.... I really hope she can find her own uniqueness to this album to outshine the others....

At first I was agreeing with you till I rad about what you wrote about U;Nee

you know nothign about her obviously!

first off.... how do you know Chae Yeon isn't suffering from depression?!? Have you talked to her? No matter in how many interviews and clips of her saying she is HAPPY, that doesn't mean she is HAPPY!

U;Nee had close friends and FAMILY?!? did you not see the last picture she took of her and her best guy and girl friend? they were all really close and wth? SHE LIVES WITH HER MOM AND GRANDMA, how can she not have close family?

Even if Chae Yeon had a BILLION FRIENDS and infinit amount of FANS that still doesn't mean she won't be depressed! depression is within oneself, doens't matter how many people like you, you need to LIKE YOURSELF!

and if you don't know anything about U;Nee, which you obviously don't, then DONT MENTION HER!

I give my support to Chae Yeon because it's obvious she is feeling insecure on account of them changing her whole look, but I hope she stays strong and I hope she learned from U;nee and Jung's death.

Guest energywen

the company..nvm..let's wait for Kim's reply...ughs...i call him as thou he is a friend - -"

anyway, MORE SPAM!

new-er ones...more in forum thou...hahahhahahahahs

b_502173CC6745F533B66F81CA3669C0CC.jpg

092743_88073914_qbreozyd.jpg

094249_2051698871_djsxtztz.jpg

htm_200703301023190201000002010200-002.jpg

b_8CFDE5A350A6B469ADC9F6D16061CC96.jpg

htm_200703281017230201000002010200-003.jpg

GO CHAEYEON!!

one more wallie

nw2mg9.jpg

Guest pinklegirl007

^ eeek.... sorry if I offended you, but U;nee only lived with her grandmother. Her mother didn't live with them.

But anyways, I don't want to start a fight, especially over U;nee after her tragic death... I feel very bad for her and I don't want to argue over her.

Edit://

I love those photos Energywen!! I saw most of them since I'm an avid fan who sees most of her pics as soon as they come out, but I never saw that one with her wearing a grey dress! Very pretty!! :D

Guest energywen

At first I was agreeing with you till I rad about what you wrote about U;Nee

you know nothign about her obviously!

first off.... how do you know Chae Yeon isn't suffering from depression?!? Have you talked to her? No matter in how many interviews and clips of her saying she is HAPPY, that doesn't mean she is HAPPY!

U;Nee had close friends and FAMILY?!? did you not see the last picture she took of her and her best guy and girl friend? they were all really close and wth? SHE LIVES WITH HER MOM AND GRANDMA, how can she not have close family?

Even if Chae Yeon had a BILLION FRIENDS and infinit amount of FANS that still doesn't mean she won't be depressed! depression is within oneself, doens't matter how many people like you, you need to LIKE YOURSELF!

and if you don't know anything about U;Nee, which you obviously don't, then DONT MENTION HER!

I give my support to Chae Yeon because it's obvious she is feeling insecure on account of them changing her whole look, but I hope she stays strong and I hope she learned from U;nee and Jung's death.

hey there.. >"<

i am sorry if anyone of us made a wrong comment about U;Nee, but i guess, she didnt wanted to mean it in a bad way?

please please, let's nt fight?

took me so many pics spam to bring it down, and again... >"<

arghs...U;Nee incident cost me so much tears..

anyway, i tink chaeyeon will learn from all the events! (:

she is really fine now!!

RIP U;Nee

ALL DA BEST FOR COMEBACK CHAEYEON!

LETS HAVE ANOTHER ROUND OF PICS SPAM OK?!?!!??!

AND BE HAPPY PP!!

SHE IS COMING BACK!!!

gosh, energywen is being generous today...with the amt of pics im posting...hohoho...lol

chaeyeon5.jpg

chaeyeon2.jpg

b_B1CF0D6BBB97FDB2939F3998B80F55C4.jpg

b_BD63A0E83D0B2F267B01795CAC59CE25.jpg

thumbnailia4.jpg

Guest UNee4Life

^ eeek.... sorry if I offended you, but U;nee only lived with her grandmother. Her mother didn't live with them.

you poor thing.... where did her mom live then?

..with U;Nee

It used to be just U;Nee and her Grandma, but then her mom came back.

oh and I don't really like Chae Yeon's new album :unsure: hmmm maybe I need to re-listen to it.

It seems like a 1st album album. A lot of these songs remind me of Mina's 1st album lol, just cuz it sounds beginnerish.

hmmm I probably just need to get used to it... hahah i her title track sounds nothign like *Two of Us*, but I herd somewhere, I forgot where, that it was supposed to sound similar to her hit *Two of Us* oh well... oh I like the remix though lol oh and *TWO OF US* is the BEST haha

Guest energywen

s3imaDen!

how could u continue to hate my skills!? ohohoho...

i shall make someting for u den!

anyway, pp...tis is CHAEYEON thread. let's try to leave other artistes out of it!!!

more spams then!!!

234115_1548851597_giunuaxa.jpg

234219_1237352987_bsytdian.jpg

234220_772029233_jhmtwibk.jpg

PLEASE STOP QUARRELING!!

I DUNWAN THE THREAD CLOSE ONE DAY B4 HER COMEBACK

Guest energywen

^ yupps..the pics are from the wedding photoshoot tat she took yrs back..with the short hair.

hurhur...these are..behind the scenes shots...

Because I TOP a page, I SHALL DO AN ELABORATE PICS SPAM!!

taken on a mountain/hill climbing last november,

pc0800591572ez0.jpg

--

Melon screencaps

b_2E694BD803E465D5937833F06F377B09.jpg

b_B3AA5871B39B1CE2ADEF22CD0E2B2281.jpg

--

SBS photos...(yrs back)

183900_1820153964.jpg

183619_1110408851.jpg

183617_774674116.jpg

195312_1029195028.jpg

195635_1105140755.jpg

195638_338875809.jpg

--

4th Jib Mv

b_D8E629AABCE479A3AB9A443D8DDD0A40.jpg

--

XMAN

110908_1548106401.jpg

20060610021929_1031138008.jpg

20060610021932_855595399.jpg

--

END

Guest s3imaDen

^ i think i remember seeing a few of those... heheh

i remember seeing her eating a cake during the photoshoot...

heheh.....

MAKE ME WALLIES OR ELSE I'LL FULL UR PM BOX WITH MY SPAMS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH :D

-edit-

tat pic of junjin and her reminded me of each scenes she had with the rest... andy.. mcmong.. sungsikyung..hahahah

i've never seen the mountain climbing!!!!

-edit-

I love you avatar, VAN <3

angel2nyt: yeah.. the title track is really unexpected.. when i 1st listened to it.. i was like... O_O .but then... the more i listen to it, i like it more n more.. hehehe :D

Guest angel2nyt

im just listening to her album right now

the title track was really unexpected.. i dont know how to explain it.. i guess i was just surprised

the second track was actually nice, the background vocals and music really complemented her voice.. it was like as if it was just suited for her voice

the fourth track kind of reminds me of those 90s songs..

Guest tudaobietbuon

wow....

I haven't been here for a while ....how is our CY's fans doing???

:D

ahhh.. I can't for her comeback ....

those are some nice pictures... Chae Yeon looks totally sexy and gorgeous (I can't spell.. hehe..)

Guest energywen

see how i editteed my top post!

wahahahahas

chaeyeon's 4th jib does sounds diff, but i reli like it alot. i tink it's better den the 3rd jib definately.

Guest UNee4Life

OOH AHHH I have a question!!!!

y'all are Chae Yeon fans right?

and you must have all clips of Chae Yeon right? RIGHT?????

do any of you know where there is a streaming video (youtube etc...) of Chae Yeon vs U;Nee dance battle?

I think it was last year? the one were they put yellow sticky posts all over them and they had to SHAKE IT ALL OFF and U;Nee won. Do you guys know where the streaming video of it is?

I used to be able to watch it on *Cyworld* but I can't find it. I really WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN AHH! It was soooo good!