Seo Ji Hye 서지혜

anopinion

Guest laragoround

she is pretty on 49 days

but she plays a woman who sucks

i don't like injung

Hi, Jihye must be doing a good job since she succeeds in getting you and the rest of the audience hate her character. :)

49 days

FpTjV.jpg

sbhcR.jpg

dqagN.jpg

EemwE.jpg

X0e3m.jpg

5Ecpz.jpg

as labelled

Guest laragoround

49's co-star Bae Geu Rin talks about her friendship with Jihye in interview

“Everyone including Hyun Jae oppa, Ji Hye unni and Bae Soo Bin oppa really treated me nice. Especially, I like getting to know with Ji Hye unni. Today, I will play the scene that I should pull her hair. But it’s somewhat a relief because it’s after we became friends.(Hahaha)”

Excerpt from Interview with Bae Geu Rin on “49 Days” on askactor.com

Guest laragoround

Seo Ji Hye of “49 Days” Confesses the Reason for Her Betrayal to Ji Hyun’s Mother and Ji Hyun Gets Tears

sVuZ1.jpg

Seo Ji Hye told Ji Hyun’s mom why she betrayed Ji Hyun.

On the latest episode of 49 Days, Min Ho told In Jung to go to America. In Jung declined this and Min Ho met Ji Hyun’s mom on his way back.

Ji Hyun’s mother returned home and slapped In Jung saying “how can you do this.” In Jung then replied “if you were going to regret it, why did you accept me. Why did you act nice?”

Ji Hyun’s mother feels so betrayed and says “I believed you were my family.” In Jung then replies angrily “What did you say when I was kidnapped? You said that they probably kidnapped me because they thought I was Ji Hyun. You said that it was a good thing that I was kidnapped instead of her.”

Also on 49 Days, Ji Hyun has successfully collected the 2 remaining tear drops. She goes to the Scheduler when she has 7 hours remaining and says that she doesn’t want to stay anymore and wants to take the elevator now.

The Scheduler takes her to the place where the elevator is prepared. Then the moment he is about to call the elevator, the second tear drop appeared on Ji Hyun’s necklace.

Then right after, as the Scheduler is staring at the necklace in shock, the third tear appears.

These tears belonged to Park Seo Woo and Song Yi Kyung. Seo Woo cried when she heard from the doctor that Ji Hyun no longer has any hope of waking up and Yi Kyung cried when she realized that Ji Hyun left her.

The tears combined and Shin Ji Hyun woke up.

source: askactor

Guest laragoround

VIP Premiere of Mama accompanied by Kim Ok Bin

uAIby.jpg

zI1N4.jpg

ZcZOE.jpg

Kp9jT.jpg

Od5x1.jpg

as labelled

Nice to know that they are still close.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest laragoround

Ahh, so nice to see pics of Ji Hye and Kim Ok Bin. Now, Hwanhee and Ji Hyun Woo should have been there as well, for an Over the Rainbow reunion :P

Yeah, I was a little surprised and happy that they are still so close and good friends especially since it has been a good five years after OTR was aired. :)