Eru 이루 Have You Guys Heard His Songs?

Guest saradah

ERU <3333333333

so cute!

And I spotted him out even though he was wearing his beanie that practically covered his whole head and sunglasses on. No one could tell who it was, but I was like "I swear that's ERU!!" and it was. He was really nice.

I chatted with him for a bit. Mainly chatted in English about a person we know in common...then we started making fun of that person...OOPS! Haha.

Still so cute and TALL! :w00t:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mr.Holmes

^^

CHATted?? person to person??? OMG!!!! where did u meet him?

so jealous >.<

I'm really into him these day I open his cyworld everyday (I'm going crazy for him *lol*) but I found that pic section was gone ... who know what happened did eru off that section??

ERU <3

ps. I'm so happy I'll get his CD tomorrow ^^

Guest heartdrops

:o How lucky are you to actually have a conversation with Eru, the cutie?!?

So jealous, I wanna meet him :]

Guest juma48

OMG chrissejin, how did u manage to meet him? Is it becoz of the Hollywood bowl? Arghhh......I jealous of u. Haha.....Anyway did u manage to take some pics of him? And erm.....since u say u chatted with him in english then i bet his english must be so good isn't it.

Guest juma48

^Hello ginachan i didnt know u like eru too? But anyway arghhh how did u manage to met him? Btw did u manage to talk to him?

Guest yongieee

OMGGG

he was sooo good at hollywood bowl!!

him and his dad were soooo cute

hahaha it was soo funny cuz his dad kept saying "everybody!! please love eru!!"

ERU <3333333333

so cute!

And I spotted him out even though he was wearing his beanie that practically covered his whole head and sunglasses on. No one could tell who it was, but I was like "I swear that's ERU!!" and it was. He was really nice.

I chatted with him for a bit. Mainly chatted in English about a person we know in common...then we started making fun of that person...OOPS! Haha.

Still so cute and TALL! :w00t:

Christine, i'm so envious of you!! Eru was so sweet. You two were talking like ya'll were friends and he didn't have a "star" attitude...he was really normal, i guess you can say. You were too awesome, girl. I gotta go learn how to speak Korean. and, Eru's english was really good!!

Guest eija

ahahaha...finally and ERU thread,i've ben waiting for this..he is one great singer, his father too,i do think that he is one sexy man..wahaha..excuse me, im just to excited, its only that there is something mysterious bout him..and his album is pretty good..

Guest MKYOO

his dad got my poster at the end of the concert and he kept on looking at me because i wrote eru oppah's korean name and i dun think his name was revealed in public buh anyways, i wrote a small letter on my poster and my email =) i hope they email me

^ his Korean name has been revealed. Someone even wrote it in this thread. It's 조성현. BUT his English name hasn't really been revealed. I saw his dad take your poster. I wish I still had my heart with me, but it was back at my seat. I would've given it to TaeJinah! Oh well...

Christine, i'm so envious of you!! Eru was so sweet. You two were talking like ya'll were friends and he didn't have a "star" attitude...he was really normal, i guess you can say. You were too awesome, girl. I gotta go learn how to speak Korean. and, Eru's english was really good!!

Haha...I'm not awesome. You just gotta do what you gotta do.

Here is his autograph to me:

eru.jpg

He was really nice and acted normal...and surprisingly, I acted normal too (not like a crazy fan).

I saw him and I KNEW it had to be Eru (despite the beanie covering his whole head and big sunglasses), but I saw TaeJinah with him, so I knew it was Eru! I approached him and asked him to sign my cd. I think I just started talking to him in English. I had the marker and opened the cap, and gave it to him, but when he went to get it, I marked his finger! I was like "Sorry!" He asked for my name, and I gave it to him. I asked him how it felt to be in LA, and he said "It's good." Then I asked if I could take a picture, and he said "sure" (He put his arm around me!! :w00t:)

Then I asked him if he knows this one girl, and he's like Yeah, and we started talking about her. Then he asked if I knew this person, and I was like no. Then I asked if he knows this other girl, and he's like no...then he asks me if I knew this other person, and I was like no. Haha...we were playing the name game. I told him that I knew he was friends with that one girl because I saw a picture of him on her cyworld, but it had his English name. So I was like "That's your English name"? and he said "Yeah." Then I was telling him how I know her which lead to us making fun of her (nothing BAD of course!) But it made the conversation more fun. We asked him when he arrived, and he said "The day before yesterday" (which was a Tuesday). And that was it.

He was either by himself or with his other friend a lot...he looked bored. So we asked him "Are you bored?" and he's like "No, I'm tired." :(

When he was leaving, he passed by me, so I said "See you tomorrow!" and he's like "Yeah" and smiled. (Wait...now I can't remember what he said when I said that...maybe he said "Okay" or did he say "Bye"? My bad short term memory! Argh)

He's so cute...I wish I could've seen his WHOLE face instead of just his lower face area.

hey chrissejin thanks for sharing ur expericne wish i could have go and bring my cd of his to have his autograph also...maybenext time ehhe....j/w who the guy ur talking about ??

Guest juma48

Argghhh chrissejin u so damn lucky to talk to him. Since u say u had took a pics together with him, do u mind sharing the pics with us?

And ginachan thanks for that pics, he look so suave there.

Guest Mr.Holmes

you are so lucky!!!!

I wish I could have his autograph like urs >.<~

well, can u share ur pic with us??? I'm really wanna see ^^

Ps, what is his English name then?

Guest eija

wahh..chrissejin..u are one lucky girl..wish that i had a chance to meet him too, taejinah also there..oh father and son..never cant be apart..yeah can u share the pic u taken with eru..if u dont mind..would appreciate it so much

Guest jaye

OMGGG

he was sooo good at hollywood bowl!!

him and his dad were soooo cute

hahaha it was soo funny cuz his dad kept saying "everybody!! please love eru!!"

THAT WAS SO CUTE, fkjaldajdaj'ldkja AWWWW.

They look so much alike too!

Guest heartdrops

I saw him and I KNEW it had to be Eru (despite the beanie covering his whole head and big sunglasses), but I saw TaeJinah with him, so I knew it was Eru! I approached him and asked him to sign my cd. I think I just started talking to him in English. I had the marker and opened the cap, and gave it to him, but when he went to get it, I marked his finger! I was like "Sorry!" He asked for my name, and I gave it to him. I asked him how it felt to be in LA, and he said "It's good." Then I asked if I could take a picture, and he said "sure" (He put his arm around me!! :w00t:)

Hahas, at least you got to leave a mark on him! :lol:

Aaww how sweet of him to put his arms around you.

I should stop reading these stories before I commit suicide ;]

Guest mpark

Yea, I like his songs. I saved them onto my computer but I don't know where I saved it o.0. I was watching this TV program I think Star Golden Bell and he said that he didn't have a lot of friends and they were all fat. I found that pretty interesting. ^^

Guest eija

eru did said that?..woo amazing..sadly i dont understand korea, he did amazingly well during the speed english section..im starting to melt when he start to speak in english..his father were really funny i could not stop laughing watchin it..

Archived