Eru 이루 Have You Guys Heard His Songs?

Guest saradah

Guest superivystar

hello! can anybody post the english titles of the songs from his album, if any? :) i just love love love his songs!!! :)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was really sad when he was saying how he didn't want people to find out about his famous dad when he first debuted bc then people would just think that it took him no effort to become a singer but then this radio DJ accidentally blurted it out x__x;; poor kid--so much pressure.

i liked his story on image survivor about his fatness & the refrigerator xD love his voice.

i liked his story on image survivor about his fatness & the refrigerator xD love his voice.

Where can I watch that?

WHOAAAAAAAAA he was SO FREAKIN HOT on Heroine 6! When he first came in to pick his Jjak...I was like HELLO!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

He's soooooooooo good looking and his voice is even better!!!!!!!

I've heard a few people comment that he wouldn't be anywhere without his father's name--and I don't think that's fair. The reason it took him a while to come out is because he didn't want to use his father to advance himself...and he has the talent. His dad's name might have let him put a foot in the business--but without the voice--he wouldn't stay there for long.

edited--added these when I could finally get back in here...

00950331_2.jpg

00897086_2.jpg

credits to Yahoo Imagesearch and eruworld.com

His dimple drives me NUTS! SO CUTE!

On Happy Together episode when his father was a guest, they showed a picture of TaeJinah when he was 23 (which is how old Eru is), and they put it side by side and they look SO MUCH ALIKE!

I hope Eru comes to Hollywood Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest juma48

Thanks dreamweaver for the ingikayo perf of him. I been wanting to hear his song ever since i saw him on heroine 6. Anyway the perf u posted is it recently?

Guest .alyak_

anyone have both his albums??

i love both of them

and would like both of them

please... :)

He only has one album? Correct? Will upload a few more picutes. Eru is so cute. I like his song.

Guest .alyak_

Like i said above. Heres some pictures i've saved a long time ago.

It seems to me that Eru likes taking pictures... :D

THATS ALL!

Will come by in this thread from time to time. He is so cute. I've been watching gameshows with him.

His laugh is so adorable. I love it. Did his second video come out yet? Does anybody know?

Pic Credits: Cyworld + Soompi + Kayla (this_kid)

Guest juma48

he kind of looks like jae hee LMAO

Yup i couldn't agree more haha.....

Here are some news interview about him:

Soaring Higher than an Eagle, Eru

eru.jpg

He is not yet a veteran of the music industry, but he sure has the potential to become one. Eru, the up-and-coming artist who swept various ranks in music programs appeared in a preppy outfit. He sipped his hot coffee and took a bite out of his bagel as he talked calmly and articulately about his two months as a singer. We met the son of one of the most popular singers in Korea, Tae Jin-a and found out about his innate talent and his determination to become a respected singer.

Question: What is the theme of your first album?

Eru: The theme of all the songs in my first album “Begin to Breathe” depicts the aftermath of breaking up with a lover. The songs are perfect for the winter.

Q: Who came up with the title for this album?

Eru: I am the one who came up with the title for this album. I used the word "breathe” because it's one of my favorite words. When a baby is born, the first thing he or she does is breathe. When a person first steps onto the threshold of his or her career, it's the beginning of another life. It is symbolic of what I'm trying to do. I think a life without music is the same as not breathing, and you can't live without breathing.

Q: How do you perceive music?

Eru: To me, music is three things: doctor, teacher and friend. It cures your psychological trauma, teaches you the value of life and listens to your heart.

Q: What do you do during your free time?

Eru: I read books during my free time. They are usually cartoons, but they make me think and this enhances my creativity. I always have to keep myself busy because if I don't, I daydream a lot.

Q: You are the son of the most popular and veteran singer, Tae Jin-a. How did that influence your career?

Eru: That's the most sensitive part about my career. My company and I decided not to reveal my family history for a while, but unfortunately, someone at a live show announced who I was. After that, people started thinking that I was using my dad's reputation to make it to stardom. But that's not true. I don’t know how I should respond to such issues, but after people hear my music, it's no longer an issue. They encourage me instead. I guess my music changed their minds.

Q: Do you think you are going to succeed in this industry?

Eru: There is a superstition in the entertainment industry that the offspring of celebrities can’t succeed. But I am going to break that belief.

Q: Did you get any special vocal training?

Eru: I used to have a terrible singing voice. But after I got my vocal training from a vocal trainer, Noh Young-ju, I got so much better. I used to train myself by listening to Hee-sung's songs. I imitated his flow and rhythm in exact detail. His music was like a guideline for me.

Q: When did you decide to become a singer?

Eru: I always wanted to be a producer so I composed many songs. But after a while, I decided I didn’t want other people to sing my songs. I wanted to sing them myself. I think the person who composes the songs understands them better. That's when I decided to become a singer.

What is it like being a celebrity?

Q: Eru: Being a celebrity is like being naked in front of the masses. I have to show everything about myself whether it's good or bad and it's up to the public to judge who I am. It requires a lot of courage to open yourself up like that and I would like to ask the public to respect and encourage the celebrities for such bravery.

Q: Please give some advice to the teenagers who want to become a celebrity.

Eru: Don't even think about coasting your way through this job. You are not going to last for very long. This job requires a lot of training and dedication. On the other hand, the entertainment industry is a place where you can use your infinite creativity. I believe that if you love this job and are ready to dedicate your life to it, money and fame will eventually follow you.

Credit:Teentimes

Btw does anyone here know what is his real name?

Guest bloopy_babo

oh man i was watching heroine 6 with my dad on tape and though i knew who eru was and downloaded his cd but never seen him i was so ASTONISHED at how HOTT this man is. when he came into the room it was like SWOOOOOON.... but i would rather go for my leeseunggi<33 if i had to choose. his father is pretty good looking i suppose in his younger days. the apple doesnt fall far from the tree.

Guest XhoXho

oooo! Xiah's triplet!!!!!

I was so surprised to find out that he was the son of the MC that was going to be debuted. I was just beginning to think "huh, when is the son going to be debuted? Or was he debuted, and never became popular?" wooooow, so *this* is him ei???

sooooooo cute!

I loved him in that show w/Hyori! hahahahaha where he danced off his pants! ^o^

Guest a_lot_dumb

^ hehe, he came out on Hello Francesca and he kissed Isabel

Did someone mention that already??

His dimple drives me NUTS! SO CUTE!

On Happy Together episode when his father was a guest, they showed a picture of TaeJinah when he was 23 (which is how old Eru is), and they put it side by side and they look SO MUCH ALIKE!

I hope Eru comes to Hollywood Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the saddest Happy Together Friends ep I ever saw....................

TaeJinAh cried when he met his friends... and explain how food was so hard to grasp...

Although it was really funny when Eru sang "Born Again" and compared it to TaeJinAh singing it...

keke

omgsh now everytime i see him i have a picture fo him liek kissing his old lady beacuse on this one sitcom, ahn yougn francheska... omgsh.. eh kisses the really old lady... but i think heez still really handsome and cute

Archived