Eru 이루 Have You Guys Heard His Songs?

Guest saradah

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soo_jung

Did you know that he lost alot of weight right before he debuted? He said he lost it when he was at school (at berklee).

Here's a picture of him before (3 years ago): (it's amazing....it doesn't look that much like him...he's on the far right)

eru.jpg

He also came out on the latest episode of Golden bell and it was so funny...b/c he came out and he was like, the reason why i'm coming out is to see Nohyunjung announcer (one fo the mc's) and I think he's good friends w/Ryan from Paran and Ryan's like...no you like Ivy, not Nohyunjung announcer! (Also, Ryan likes Nohyunjung announcer too).

And then later on, they call TaeJinah to ask him a question (whether KimJaedong (the other MC) or NHJ announcer is telling the truth) and KJD tells TJA about how Eru said that he likes NoHyunJung announcer and TaeJinah is like, Dont' trust women...KJD is correct! it was so funny! :)

Guest babietinhyeu

what the translated title of the song da shi tae oh nah do? I really like the song, though i don't know what the song means. I think he is quite talented, though i never seen him on gameshow before better check that out

Did you know that he lost alot of weight right before he debuted? He said he lost it when he was at school (at berklee).

Here's a picture of him before (3 years ago): (it's amazing....it doesn't look that much like him...he's on the far right)

eru.jpg

Wow! More reason to like him even more! To be able to lose all that weight? Wow!

I'm thinking he could speak English fairly well?

Guest suejinners

eru.jpg

He also came out on the latest episode of Golden bell and it was so funny...b/c he came out and he was like, the reason why i'm coming out is to see Nohyunjung announcer (one fo the mc's) and I think he's good friends w/Ryan from Paran and Ryan's like...no you like Ivy, not Nohyunjung announcer! (Also, Ryan likes Nohyunjung announcer too).

And then later on, they call TaeJinah to ask him a question (whether KimJaedong (the other MC) or NHJ announcer is telling the truth) and KJD tells TJA about how Eru said that he likes NoHyunJung announcer and TaeJinah is like, Dont' trust women...KJD is correct! it was so funny! :)

he lost 46 or 48 kg!!!!! which is around 100~105pounds.

i think he is soo cute.

Guest soo_jung

i believe its..

even if i get reborn..i think thats it..roughly?

I think the exact translation was "If I was reborn" (the song basically states that no matter how many times he is reborn, he would still love and have no regrets.)

You guys should watch the Happy Together episode. Some people mentioned it before. You can find it on the kbs website. IT's more focused on his father but Eru comes out and it's so sad. All the MCs and everybody was crying b/c TaeJinah was looking for his friends and he couldn't remember them b/c it's been like 40 years (it was funny) but the first guy he found, the reason why he remembered him was b/c it was the friend that gave him food. He was really poor and b/c it was during the war and stuff, there wasn't enough food. He gave it to his younger siblings instead. And then when he looked at the pictures, he didn't even know if it was him b/c they didn't have money so they couldn't buy the yearbooks and any pictures. So at the end, the MCs gave TJA a picture of his class (I'm not sure if it was elementary school or middle school or highschool). It was really sad.

DOes anybody know...is that his older brother in the picture? (It looks like it would be his brother and sister-in-law and nephew???) Just wondering...

Definately very inspiring about the wegiht loss..... :phew:

Guest iisenaii

wow.

he looks exactly like jae hee.

anyways. he's got good music. with that talent, i'm not sure if we can say he got into the entertainment industry through his dad, but who knows.

Guest .alyak_

he's got a really good voice. I'd like to hear him more, but haven't had the chance--or cable channel keeps switching show times, and I haven't seen any performances (from anyone. ><).

Nice and inspiring for weight loss, too.

I so agree with that. He lost some mad amount of weight....

wow.

he looks exactly like jae hee.

anyways. he's got good music. with that talent, i'm not sure if we can say he got into the entertainment industry through his dad, but who knows.

I so agree with that. JaeHee is so cute. And so is Eru. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MsK01234

i love his album. i got it after the banjun drama w/ yunho and micky (it was the song where hyebin gets hit by a car) and i like all the songs. i think he's talented on his own right but i think he's gonna have a hard time in the music industry b/c of who his father is =\

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jAe_eMeE

man... im starting to really like him!!!!!!!!!! hehe

love his song... love him...

im so becoming his fan! haha

aaaahhhh! eru is cute and i just love his song! he's a good dresser too. I'VE SEEN HIS ROOM! haha, i have.

how did you see his room?! hehe i wanna see it.. haha

Guest Solly

aaaaaaaaaaah! i love him! i like the music video cause he looks hot in it!!! :DDDD which heroine 6 episodes was he in? o_O??

-S0LLY ^3^

i saw his room on t.v. i don't know what show it was since it was my first time seeing it but ayumi from sugar was host along with this old guy that is always the mc. they went to his father's (tae jinah?) apartment/house? and eru was at home also. he has a piano in his room.

Archived