Eru 이루 Have You Guys Heard His Songs?

Guest saradah

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .alyak_

^ Eek! Sorry. I meant Image Survivial. It wasn't that long ago, well actually it was. But still it wasn't a LONG time ago. I'm not so sure. I'll check...

Guest blue_arena

He's cute, his music is too ^__^, he's not american born rite? he didnt go to Univ of Cali @ Berkley rite? some other college? however, i'll be cool if he really did =P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

i had no idea he was tae jin ah's son until a few weeks ago x]

he has one of the nicest voices ever <3 he's incredibly talented..

i like his new song, 'mi ahn hae' (:

Guest heartdrops

OMG, I just found out about this cutie and awsome singer form watching some star golden bell clips from youtube :P AHHH! I must find out some more on him. So did he go to the Berklee Music College in BOSTON?! #$%^&* I didn't know about that.. I live near there.. sorta! Does anyone have the 'Life' lyrics? I'm currently listening to that song over and over again. I think I'm gonna start stalking this thread xD.

Guest .alyak_

^

Anna! Are you stalking me? I swear your EVERYWHERE! I dont think there is ANY translated lyrics of his! Not that i've come by. I hope someone translates it soon.

Anyways heres some more pictures of Eru from FlytotheSky's Twice Concert in Busan.

He is so handsome. These pictures are so big and clear. And i LOVE IT! His smile is so adorable!

warqmh.jpg

wars5f.jpg

warsiw.jpg

warskz.jpg

warsow.jpg

Credits: on the pictures

Guest heartdrops

HAHA! Yes, Kayla I am stalking you xD. No it's more like you're EVERYWHERE! :D

Anyways, thanks for the pictures! His smile is adorable :]

Guest fluffy

I just recently fell in love with his song 'mianhae', but couldn't find that anywhere >< anyone having that song mind pm ing me? thx a lot!!!

Guest Mentos

Sorry- the forum hasn't been doing too well lately -.-;; I think it's mainly because of the inactive members AND we have nothing much to say... er... yeah.

I don't have enough time and dedication to do everything so I'm putting Eruworld offline for the next... couple of days. School has been stressing and I couldn't translate ANYTHING.

But when it comes back online, be assured that it'll be like a second grand opening? I'll open it when I have the time to update everything in every section -.-;;

edit;;

fluffy- I'm uploading Eru's whole album on the forum. It'll be posted in a couple of minutes. After today, the forum is going offline :/

edit again;;

You guys can download the whole album at Eruworld Forums (link is in my sig). Please do not leech and distribute outside of Eruworld Forums. It'll be at the Photoplay & Tunes section. And it's the GOOD quality- the album quality (I just got the CD yesterday in the mail from Yesasia ^^).

Guest aymei

gosh, this man has such a FREAKING HOT BODY. did you guys see it on x-man?! OMG it almost made me faint I had to fan myself because it was so hot. O_O. He's cute though!

Guest juma48

Sorry- the forum hasn't been doing too well lately -.-;; I think it's mainly because of the inactive members AND we have nothing much to say... er... yeah.

I don't have enough time and dedication to do everything so I'm putting Eruworld offline for the next... couple of days. School has been stressing and I couldn't translate ANYTHING.

But when it comes back online, be assured that it'll be like a second grand opening? I'll open it when I have the time to update everything in every section -.-;;

edit;;

fluffy- I'm uploading Eru's whole album on the forum. It'll be posted in a couple of minutes. After today, the forum is going offline :/

edit again;;

You guys can download the whole album at Eruworld Forums (link is in my sig). Please do not leech and distribute outside of Eruworld Forums. It'll be at the Photoplay & Tunes section. And it's the GOOD quality- the album quality (I just got the CD yesterday in the mail from Yesasia ^^).

Wow u get his cd already. Hmm....probably u will want to scan and show it to us the pics for all his album booklet. hehe.....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bubbleydumplings

I love his song 'Even If I live Again'. It's so pretty! And his voice is great!

Guest MKYOO

Eru oppah's real name is Cho sung hyun (조성현). he was born in New York and raised there. my dad's family in NY are very close with his family. i wish i met him. when he was 5-7, he used to hold my brothers hand and play with his toes while i was in my mommy's stomach!!!!! and my mom told me she used to bathe him and he used to be chubby!!!! awwww. my dad and tae jin a ah juh shi are friends and the same age too. my big aunt from NY is friends with eru oppah's mom. i wanna meet eru oppah!!!!

i made a mistake on his name!!!! update 5/20

Guest Mr.Holmes

oh It had been a while i search out for his thread and finally I see it!!!

anyone seen him on Girls6?? I think he's not good in DibiDibidib game but for catch the mouse he was good!!!

Hummm not sure but does he close with Ryan? I chk back and found that they are in the same age hehe~ and he's 83'er like Teisshi. Once I saw him on Xman I think he's friendly guy.

Guest heartdrops

^ YES! His reactions were fast when they were playing that mouse game. So smart xP And yea, he does seem like close friends with Ryan.

Guest Mr.Holmes

^

Oh, I dunno either since I remembered that I've nv see his fan's ballon on the music stage ... curious which color? but I think he has no ballon color since I hv nv seen it b4.

Archived