Eru 이루 Have You Guys Heard His Songs?

Guest saradah

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Ohh let's rock this forum people! Btw, where do you want people to sign up for mods? o-o

edit. I made tops XD

oh, I'm going to make an announcement in the eru forum where u guys can PM me ur apps.

sorry for my very AIM writing... I'm at school right now using my cellphone xP.

thanks!

Sorry I dont. I got lazy screencapping all the pictures because my computer was lagging (it's old -__-). I ended up screencapping the ones I liked only... And they took off the old set of Eruworld so I can't get them.

Lol 20 and 21 are the same, I accidentally uploaded it twice. XD

Got this off his cyworld but it doesn't have his face in it. I don't know why he decided to put up sucha HQ version of a picture that has his face cut off haha.

This is 16.

thanks so much!! :D i get what you mean about screencapping the pics. i was doing that with some DBSK vacation pics and i had to be patient to get all the stuff i wanted. :P

haha... i guess the random "headless" shot is just for style? anyway, i used his 2nd jib pics for my CB's main graphic. he's just so cute. ^_^

can't wait for his comeback's this weekend!! :w00t: i wanna hear live renditions of Black Glasses. :wub:

Guest Mr.Holmes

You guys- I've decided to reopen the ERU forum I made for him centuries ago.

But it's not a one person thing. I need active and DEDICATED members please <3

Since Eru is a bit more active and a lot more famous-er, it shouldn't be too hard ^^!

Mod position is open. I'm only looking for two at the moment.

What I need right now is a graphics person. Someone who can make a layout. With his new pictures.

http://z9.invisionfree.com/eruworld/index.php?act=idx

(:

Thanks for re-opening!!! woo~ I wish the forum will more active. although it is a bit hard work :sweatingbullets: Let's Go!! I'm waiting for his come back :w00t:

Guest .alyak_

Kayla: Your icons are hot. *jealous* I don't even have the patience to make anything like that.. unless I get the "inspiration" hahahas. Eru does look good in specs! Omg, the first pic of him is soo cute! The way he is sitting is adorable.

I haven't PSed for a long time. It was Eru that got me to start again.

I didn't lose all my skills. Its just that there are so much more better artist then me.

What I need right now is a graphics person. Someone who can make a layout. With his new pictures.

http://z9.invisionfree.com/eruworld/index.php?act=idx

I'll see what i can create. You mean the top banner right?

I am still a beginner at graphics. I'll see what i can come up with.

I highly doubt it'll be good. But i'll try. Can you PM me the dimentions and such?

Wait, the dimensions of the banner right now is 780x200. I'll see what i can do.

[http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3347/214oct06xv5.jpg[

Some Eru banners for Eruworld. Join people!

I love this one. Eru is one hottie!

CONTINUE OF PICTURES....

84.jpg

83.jpg

82.jpg

81.jpg

80.jpg

79.jpg

78.jpg

77.jpg

76.jpg

75.jpg

74.jpg

73.jpg

72.jpg

71.jpg

70.jpg

69.jpg

68.jpg

67.jpg

66.jpg

65.jpg

64.jpg

63.jpg

62.jpg

61.jpg

60.jpg

59.jpg

58.jpg

57.jpg

56.jpg

55.jpg

54.jpg

53.jpg

52.jpg

51.jpg

THATS ALL!

THERE ARE MORE PICTURES. I FIGURED THIS IS ENOUGH FOR NOW.... :)

CREDITS: ERU'S CYWORLD + SOOMPI + KAYLA VANG

hello :lol: my first time posting here ~~

did you guys watch his comeback special perf on Music Core early this morning? he sang Black glasses with Bae Seul Gi

and you know wat? im totally in love with that song rite now ;)

the collaboration between Eru and BSG was awesome

their vocal was best of the best dude, im going to cb to find some songs of his now :D

ps. i even thought that Eru&BSG could go against Xiah&RiIn's Timeless :P just if BSG had some more lines in the song <3

^ oh, they got BSG to sing the actual perf.? i'm still waiting to finish downloading the Music Core full show. hopefully i can make a cut. ^_^

Kayla: thanks for the pics!! love the doggy-holding ones. and the ones where he makes these silly faces are so cute. and that one with the finger in his mouth. :lol:

Guest .alyak_

FORUM BANNER FOR ERU WORLD!

017.jpg

CLICK:

CLICK:

I dont know which one will be used. I was in the mood to make two instead of one.
:sweatingbullets:

I guess its up to the adim of Eru World to pick. Or have members vote. Dont know.

Tell me how you like it. My skills are very limited. The coloring is almost alike. Gold was the color of the day.

did you guys watch his comeback special perf on Music Core early this morning? he sang Black glasses with Bae Seul Gi

I can't wait to see it. I've been wanting to see Eru perform "Black Glasses" for so long.

Finally, my dream as come true!!!

^ both are beautiful banners, Kayla! whatcha talkin' about? you have mad skills!! :lol:

i wanted to make Music Core cuts from the full show, but whoever did the rip wasn't very good and the audio/video seems out of sync. so, i might try to see if there's another rip available before i make any cuts. :unsure: darn... i hope there will be a good version cuz i love Black Glasses and really want a good cut. and this week's Music Core is the only time so far where i want to cut every single perf.

Kayla (hope you don't mind me calling you that) Those are awesome banners for the forum!

I'm too busy to go around searching for his performances. I think I'll compile a bunch of them next week when my exams are over. I wish he'd appear on X-man of Loveletter. It'd be funny to see him on them. I'm hoping he's more open now because he was kind of quiet when he first debuted.

i just watched his perf on Music Bank, he will perform Black Glasses on Inkigayo next too. and Dreamweaver i hope you will make good cut of him :D i usually visit your cb when i need sth, you always have good perfs' cuts with high quality ;)

BSG still sings with him, they look cute together :P and he smiles to her when they face each other singing <3

and this kid, all the Eru graphics ear so cool, he looks cute when he smiles. any1 know wat company he is under?

my friend, Thao just made some of the Eru and BSG graphics after watching them sang together and posted in BSG's thread, page 82 . come take a look if ure interested :lol:

here is one of them

arterubsg2lz5av5.jpg

credit: Minshoo@Bae Seul Gi Soompi Official Thread

this kid : thanks for all those Eru pics.. I really like the one where he was sucking his thumb and making faces...he's a hottie. Awesome job on those 2 banners...I like the second banner a lot!

Guest thoyting

AHAH I heard of him because of his collobo with Bae Suel Gi AHAHLOL... I like his voice... does anyone know which record company he is from???? For some reason, I'm really dying to know!! THANKS!!

I don't know if anyone has posted this already. I found out the female voice from 까만안경 (Black Glasses). She is singer Daylight. She also has a group of the same name which released an album 2 years ago.

omg thank you so much!!! So I was watching his performance on Music Core and fell in love with that song. THen I listened to the original song in his CD and was wondering who the original female vocalist was. I really like her voice...it's really sweet. =)

here are some caps that ive made while watching Inkigayo live just now,

srry, not that much but i wanna share with ppl in Eru Soompi World anyways^^

untitled2ex8.jpg

untitledap9.jpg

untitled3vv3.jpg

im positive that hes gonna win some mutizens later on with this hit song

please credit if you use them :)

^^Thanks for the pictures, Vy! :D

Gosh...they're performance on both Inkigayo and Music Core was awesome!

They did so well together! Hehe!

Even though Bae Seul Gi only got a little singing part...

It was still very nicely harmonized!

I'm not bashing or anything...just stating my opinion...

But....

ERU AND BAE SEUL GI TOTALLY OWN XIAH JUNSU & JANG RI IN!!!

*runs away from Xiah & Ri In fans*

Archived