Eru 이루 Have You Guys Heard His Songs?

Guest saradah

Guest .alyak_

Did someone mention that already??

That was the saddest Happy Together Friends ep I ever saw....................

TaeJinAh cried when he met his friends... and explain how food was so hard to grasp...

Although it was really funny when Eru sang "Born Again" and compared it to TaeJinAh singing it...

keke

Do you know where i can watch it? Or download?

Ahh.....do u have a vid or pics for u to share here. I really like to see it.

I'm not sure who your asking the question to. But i posted a bunch of pictures the the page before this. And there should be pictures in the first two pages or so. BTW, thanx for the interview!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juma48

I'm not sure who your asking the question to. But i posted a bunch of pictures the the page before this. And there should be pictures in the first two pages or so. BTW, thanx for the interview!

Oh no....i talking about the vid or pics that he acted in hello francessa. I wanted to see him kissing an old lady hehe......can't imagine that. :blink:

Guest juma48

Does anyone have his mv? I really like to see it.

Btw this is a recent pics of him:

38_1.jpg

40_2.jpg

39_1.jpg

37_1.jpg

36_1.jpg

^Somehow he looks like hwanhee here^^

36_2.jpg

^Wow, I didn't know he could do breakdance?0_0

Credit:eruworld

Guest .alyak_

Oh no....i talking about the vid or pics that he acted in hello francessa. I wanted to see him kissing an old lady hehe......can't imagine that. :blink:

Oh. Sorry. I haven't seen that...i wouldn't mind watching it...

I have his MV. I dont know how many MV he has out. But i only have one "Rebirth" I'll upload and PM it to you...

I love the pictures. I love his smile. Its so adorable. I did NOT know he could breakdance! Another hotness added to him.

Eruworld? Do you mind giving me a link?

Guest .alyak_

For those that do NOT know. Eru attended Fly to the Sky's concert "TWICE" in Busan.

I have some pictures. I'll post them up soon....He looked real handsome! :P

Guest kYUNGMi

Btw this is a recent pics of him:

37_1.jpg

Credit:eruworld

^aw he's such a cutie (i love how tall he is^_^)... lol he and his dad have the EXACT same expression on their faces when they laugh

Guest .alyak_

^aw he's such a cutie (i love how tall he is^_^)... lol he and his dad have the EXACT same expression on their faces when they laugh

OMG. I didn't even notice that. Thats how you know they're FATHER and SON!

Guest juma48

^Ohh....that was his dad. No wonder i see some kind of similarity between them.

And oh this_kid pls pls pls post the pics up of him attending FTTS concert. I bet it must be so cute and also it will be nice if u can upload his MV and pm me to it. Thanks!

Btw this is eru website that u ask for:www.eruworld.com go and check it out, it was nicely done.

Guest .alyak_

And oh this_kid pls pls pls post the pics up of him attending FTTS concert. I bet it must be so cute and also it will be nice if u can upload his MV and pm me to it. Thanks!

Btw this is eru website that u ask for:www.eruworld.com go and check it out, it was nicely done.

I will send you the MV by tonight....and thank-you for the link.

Here are a few pictures from the concert...

43.jpg

^ This one is my favorite. I love his smile. Its so cute. Very handsome........

40.jpg

20.jpg

19.jpg

15.jpg

I'll see if i can dig out some more pictures......

Guest juma48

^Oh really? Then how was his reaction? And btw which ep of happy together does he feature in? Its quite hard to find any pics or vid abt him haiz......

Guest juma48

^Have u guys see him in star goldenbell. I downloading the vid now. Hmm....wonder if he is smart to tackle the MC girls in mathematics or not? haha......And also i wonder how his english is wonder if it good or not since he have went to berkeley music school before?

Guest Mentos

HUGE Eru fan T^T <3 He's so uber talented and hot and wow. I didn't know he could break dance xD And he and his dad look similar. Like father, like son, right?

GAHH <3 Eru. Is there like, a forum for him? In English preferrably. Korean is okay (just not his official site forum or whatever :x)

Guest babietinhyeu

hello i'm new !!

i'm a huge eru fan ahahahah he is soooooooo hot and talented and sexy. I saw him on the hyori show and he was cool and sexy ahahah he even tried to strip. I didn't know he could break dance until now when I saw him perform on xman wahh I only have one of his song and i'm trying to find more clips of him. Has he appeared on a drama or something i heard someone mentioning about it.

Guest juma48

Wow i have juz watch the goldenbell show and his english was so gd but oh well he anyway its not surprising ritez since he have study at berkeley music sch before.

Archived