2006 Fall Jdrama! Detective Conan Live Action

Guest asianrice

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melonersg

the Chinese subs are out! I'm dling it now~ gonna watch tonight when I get back from School~~~ heheh

Is it hardsubbed? May I know where you downloaded it from?

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

yay! I just finished watching it. I couldn't understand though xD. I guess it was pretty good? but it wasn't like WOW! holycrap good. ah well, just seeing oguri shun was enough :D

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Does anyone know where can I download this drama?....I'm looking forward 2 watch it soon....Not clubbox or d-addicts but MU,YSI or SS is OK :rolleyes: Thanks in advance :phew:

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

• 1 month later...

I just found it on Silentregrets.com - it's split into 3 parts and downloadable on MU...unforunately, part 1 is temporarily unavailable...or at least thats what MU says...The site has been recently revamped and the moderator/creator person (Nay) is a bit backlogged with emails and getting everything set up again. So it might be a little while before all the broken links are fixed.

I wathed it already in youtube with english subtitle. The movie was not bad and I wish Ran was played by other cast because she doesn;t look like Ran at all. She looks too soft. Anyway, I think Kindaichi movie played by KAME is better lolz.

Guest cpopbaby19

<3

LOL i watched this movie last night~ too bad it was a cliffhanger! i want moreee!! U_U

and i agree with someone who said that Ran and Shinichi didn't look like the one in the comics/manga.. =_=; i was kinda disappointed at that but... hey! i loved that series and its been around 5 years since i've watched a case! XD haahha

<3

i hope they have sequel to this, soon!!! TT______________TT;

Guest the last hour.

darn linh XD I jsut found out about this today. omg, I'm stoked yet i'm uneasy with shun having that role XD Anyway, I love this anime! I can't wait til it comes out!

I watched in youtube with english subtitle. Not bad and I kind of taking a liking in Shinichi but Ran's too soft and vulnerable in this live-action movie. She doesn't looks that strong though.

Archived