2006 Fall Jdrama! Detective Conan Live Action

Guest asianrice

Guest asianrice

starring Oguri Shun and Kurokawa Tomoka

This is only an SP, not a full length dorama.

---

detectconanxo6.jpg

website

drama wiki

Cast: Oguri Shun (Kudo Shinichi), Kurokawa Tomoka (Mouri Ran), Jinnnai Takanori (Mouri Kogorou),

Iwasa Mayuko, Nishimura Masahiko, Mizukawa Asami, Fukawa Ryo, Ibu Masato

Will update this post if I find anything new.

I don't really know how to feel about this. Great, Oguri Shun is in it.. but, no Conan? >__<

credit- d-addicts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lakatsumi

Cant wait to watch this drama. Why does it have to be base on a manga? Oh well hope it is good. Heard Detective Conan is very popular. Also watching this for Oguri Shun. hehee...

Guest WitchGoddess

I think I saw the anime version of this once. Just a couple of episodes in Chinese. It was pretty fun to watch.

The main guy is from Hana Yori Dango right? He doesn't really fit the role of Conan.

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Kurokawa Tomoka, I like her in Kagen No Tsuki~Last Quarter with Kuriyama Chiaki & Hatsu Kare with Matsushima Hiro, I think she's cute & natural :P also very young....Looking forward 2 watch this drama soon :rolleyes::phew:

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Guest luluchan

oguri shun is hot stuff

CONAN is fun to watch!! I like Conan stories better than Kindaichi actually~~

thanks for the info! im watchin for sure! i love detective dramas!! hehe

Guest BestChinese

OMFG!?!?!?!?! DETECTIVE CONAN!!?!?!?! :o i hope they can sub this faster than the anime :sweatingbullets: im still in the 300's eps T_T 100 more to go woohoo

wait is he gonna be a boy o_O or is it all based on cases he did before the manga?

Guest strawberrynkiwi

SHUNNN!!! I miss seeing him after HYD =)

The girl.... isn't she from GachiBaka? the one student who hates teachers, and both tegoshi& massuu liked?

i didn't like her muchh...

FINALLY! Shun gets a lead role. mocomichi and shun finally get leading roles!! woohoo!! they use the same pix they used for hana yori dango.

Archived