2006 Fall Jdrama! Detective Conan Live Action

Guest asianrice

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luluchan

yeah Chinese subs are really fast cuz i dunno O_O~ i just find they are really awesome~~ korean and japanese shows too~~

i just watched it ~~

it's hmm okay.. so so~ i was expecting a better story

I watched it cuz it's CONAN~ i love CONAN stories~~~ this drama is more like.. can i put it this way.. it's not a must watch and even if you didn't.. it's not a loss...~

but BONUS found in this// akdjakdjadad

OGURI SHUN is so friggen hot~!!!

hahahah

Guest crazyMuka

I'm still waiting for the subs as well, but I just skimmed through the drama just now, and the case appeared to be very... boring imo. Of course, not being able to understand much of what they were talking about did hinder my enjoyment of the drama, but judging from the actings, the suspense factor and other things like music etc.. I coudln't find anything interesting at all, well, except for Oguri Shun maybe. And yea, Ran wasn't how I imagined she would be, the Ran in the drama seemed pretty dumb looking. This special could have been better, at least, I was expecting it to be on the same level of Kindaichi SP, but I was disappointed. Kindaichi SP has a much more enjoyable story imo.

Guest luluchan

I'm still waiting for the subs as well, but I just skimmed through the drama just now, and the case appeared to be very... boring imo. Of course, not being able to understand much of what they were talking about did hinder my enjoyment of the drama, but judging from the actings, the suspense factor and other things like music etc.. I coudln't find anything interesting at all, well, except for Oguri Shun maybe. And yea, Ran wasn't how I imagined she would be, the Ran in the drama seemed pretty dumb looking. This special could have been better, at least, I was expecting it to be on the same level of Kindaichi SP, but I was disappointed. Kindaichi SP has a much more enjoyable story imo.

for sure

i agree with u~ haha

Guest crazyMuka

^^ Yea, to be honest, I hated this SP, and I hated the fact that I was so hyped up by this SP that I was counting the days until it aired, and once it did, it disappointed me greatly X<. The only saving factor for this was of course Oguri Shun <33. He was soo fine as Shinichi, hehe... If only Ran could be someone else better, but oh well...

Guest luluchan

^^ Yea, to be honest, I hated this SP, and I hated the fact that I was so hyped up by this SP that I was counting the days until it aired, and once it did, it disappointed me greatly X<. The only saving factor for this was of course Oguri Shun <33. He was soo fine as Shinichi, hehe... If only Ran could be someone else better, but oh well...

yeah i thought it was really stupid of a special too~ the case is like .... badly made... oh yeah.. i watched it for Oguri and definitely think Kindaichi's special last year was MUCH better~~~

Archived