^ Aw man. I wanted to see some adorable kid figure out all the mysteries. XD

But nonetheless, I WANT TO WATCH THIS.

Especially with Oguri Shun!!!

@#)$*#@&$()*@#&$

AKJDLS:KFJL:KASJFLK

Oh no. I can't talk... @#$(*&@#)($*&

FROM EXCITEMENT! XD

Guest trueloveway

omg! i love conan! i used to be hooked on it when i was younger.. and now my little cousins are hooked on it.

definitely going to watch this. i like shun too~

Guest shinhaku

i believe this is a movie, not a tv series ? though i hope they would pic some cute kid to play Conan XD. Anyway, d-addicts is down so we dont know if the raw is out yet :(. It would take at least 1-2 days as the soonest to get the raw uploaded on the net and i cant use BT, hopefully it will be uploaded on CB soon

Guest azsakura

To say the truth.....

i think Conan and Ran doesn't ... really look like .. yea, the manga..

but then other people does --+

Guest asianrice

i believe this is a movie, not a tv series ?

Ah yes, you're partially correct. It's an SP. I was confused myself because everyone else was saying it was a dorama, yet it wasn't on the Fall Jdrama list. Sorry for the mistake everyone. I'll PM a mod to change the title.

I'm downloading the SP right now, can't wait! And I wouldn't sweat it, I'm sure someone will sub this...... hopefully.

Guest HollyBeth

Hey anybody know where I can get this on clubbox?? I know that it was aired last night.. Please let me know I need to see this show.... Thanks. I did try to go to d-addicts and see what is up, but they were down..

I also would like to know if this is going to be subbed?? Hope so...

Guest HollyBeth

Is this on clubbox yet??? I don't want the torrent... Please somebody please put this on clubbox.. Please...

Thank you so very much.... :)

Archived