Kam Woo Sung 감우성

JamaicaK

Guest chiahooi

Started to know GWS from the movie The King and the Clown. A superb and talented actor. So, I searched for his other works as well. When ntv7 (tv station in Malaysia) show Alone in Love, I hooked to it till now. The drama is still ongoing. But really think that GWS did a good job in potraying the character. And he really had a chemistry with SYJ in Alone in Love!!

Haha! Thanks for those who post up info and photos here! I become more addicted to GWS already!

And GWS and his wife looks cute, he is also good looking, although he is 36!

Hoohoo! Will keep in touch with all the news and infos and photos and the fans here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MARCH 08, 2007

New Movie: Big Bang

2007030889628px1.jpg

I met Gam Woo-sung, who stars in the buddy movie Big Bang, with Kim Soo-ro, on Monday at Samcheong-dong, Seoul. In the movie, Gam plays the role of Park Man-soo, who lives on the straight and narrow, exactly as his father taught him. In frustration, after getting divorced and losing his job, Park decides to urinate on the street, and is caught by the police. At the police station, he meets Yang Cheol-gon, who has 15 previous convictions, and on an impulse, the two spend a wild night together.

“For those parents who experienced the Korean War, having a decent job and sending their children to a prestigious school was a survival instinct. However, even if we do everything by the book, we may still face troubles in our day-to-day lives. It is a story of an ordinary citizen who gets frustrated by this exact situation,” Gam said.

Although dramatic acting expressing intense emotion often takes the spotlight, Gam perfectly depicts an average person, with whom we can find common ground. In the movie, although Park is an ordinary man, he once dreamed of becoming a racing car driver. An introvert in his younger years, Gam went to an art high school. And after majoring in fine arts at Seoul National University, he had a burning desire to become an actor.

“Not only extroverts who act like ‘clowns’ become actors. Although appearance is important, you do not have to be pretty or handsome, unless you want to dig your own grave. I think we need a larger variety of actors to make films that can transcend generations,” Gam said.

After his run-in with the law, the outraged Park does as he pleases; doing things that he would never have thought of doing in the past. For instance, he knocks over the table at a company-sponsored dinner and damages a car. Although his destructive behavior releases the stress of audiences, Gam was nervous when he had to damage such an expensive car, because he had to do it in one take with no mistakes. “This is a country where people who do what they shouldn’t live a good life,” Park says in the movie, representing the sorrow of ordinary people. This was an impromptu line from Gam.

“It’s true that there are people who belong to this category. Although everyone acknowledges it, they do not take any action because they are too busy to worry themselves with other people’s lives. I wanted to express that kind of feeling through Park Man-soo,” Gam said.

Gam experienced the best time of his acting life thanks to the success of his previous film “King and the Clown.” Thanks to this film, which sold 12.3 million tickets nationwide, he was even able to win the best actor award at the Daejong Film Festival. “I felt exhilarated after receiving this award from a movie which was officially undervalued by both the production company and investors,” Gam added.

Gam also criticized the outdated production practice, dependence on stars and the wide release. “Although the best thing that I can do is deliver exciting acting, we have all watched how Hong Kong films have perished. Even though the Hallyu fever is coming to an end, people only think about making as much money as possible by exploiting the final phase (of the Korean wave). If they want to enjoy more, they must tackle the existing problems,” Gam said.

With regard to film promotion, he also prefers “methods that can be useful in the future.” “Although a film gets more attention if I draw people in by appearing on TV shows, it often produces a rather inappropriate outcome. Of course, I know how to make people laugh. Although it would be good if the true style of the actors could be delivered, panels are the stars of talk shows these days. I like to do it my own way.”

Gam takes great pride in his acting. He says what he has to say and is very straight forward in doing so. After finishing the interview, I couldn’t help but think, “He is a little cold.” But he brought me a bowl of bean porridge, saying “Make sure you eat it at home.” On its plastic covering, in his handwriting, was written, “It is delicious when heated up.”

Source: The DongA Ilbo

http://english.donga.com/srv/service.php3?...d=2007030889628

• 7 months later...

His upcoming project is a movie called My Love (내 사랑) to be released Christmas of 2007. He will star alongside Lee Yeon Hee, Uhm Tae Woong, Seo Shin Ae (little girl from Thank You), Jung Il Woo, and some others. I don't know the name of the lead.

epg info: http://epg.epg.co.kr/coninfo/movieinfo.asp?con_id=29494

Here's an article in Korean

downloadsm3.jpgdownloadsk0.jpg

영화 내사랑 2007년 최고의 멜로커플탄생 예감, 감우성&최강희 커플!!

정우성&손예진, 전도연&황정민, 강동원&이나영 을 잇는 최강 멜로 커플 탄생!

2004년 <내 머리 속의 지우개>의 정우성&손예진, 2005년 <너는 내 운명>의 전도연&황정민, 그리고 2006년 <우리들의 행복한 시간>의 강동원&이나영의 뒤를 있는 멜로의 지존커플이 탄생했다.

바로 영화 <내 사랑>의 두 주인공 감우성&최강희 커플이다. 현재 촬영중인 영화 <내사랑>에서 이들은 이상하다 못해 괴상한 여자친구 주원과 그런 여자친구를 너무 사랑해서 심지어 불안한 남자친구 세진 역할을 각각 맡았다. 감우성,최강희는 이번 영화에서 처음 호흡을 맞추지만 연기력과 스타성, 남녀의 조화면에서 올해 최강 멜로 커플로 불리우기에 손색이 없다. 정우성+손예진, 황정민+전도연,강동연+이나영 등 최근 멜로 최강 커플로 불리웠던 이들의 계보를 이어 촬영이 채 끝나기도 2007년 최강 멜로 커플로 급상승하고 있다.

알쏭달쏭 괴짜 아가씨 최강희 & 4차원이라도 좋아, 감우성

내 사랑

©오죤필름 / 내 사랑 / 감우성&최강희 커플

이번 영화에서 최강희는 ‘4차원’이라고 불릴 만큼 엉뚱발랄한 괴짜 아가씨이면서 보일 듯 말 듯 아리송하게 남자친구의 마음을 애태우는 캐릭터로 분한다. 365일 매일 만나고도 “아직 우린 사귀는 게 아니야, 통과해야 할 몇가지 테스트가 남았거든!” 이라고 말하며 남자친구의 손아귀를 빠져나가는 그녀는 너무나 최강희와 닮았다. 또한 감우성은 그런 여자친구가 너무 좋아서 오히려 안절부절 불안한 남자친구 주원역을 맡았는데, “조금만 방심하면, 너는 손가락 사이로 빠져 나가버릴 거 같아.” 라며 불면 날아갈 듯, 여자친구를 사랑하는 섬세한 캐릭터를 연기한 다. 이렇듯, 너무나 최강희스러운 그래서 최강희의 매력을 한껏 보여줄 수 있는 캐릭터를 맡은 최강희와 뭇 여성팬들에게 멜로 연기의 대명사로 이미 자리매김한 감우성이 보여줄 섬세한 감성연기의 만남은 이미 관객들의 기대감을 한껏 부풀리고 있다.

감우성♡최강희, 우리 사랑의 주 무대는 지하철 2호선!

내 사랑

©오죤필름 / 내 사랑 / 감우성&최강희 커플

<내사랑>에서 괴짜 아가씨 최강희는 지하철을 좋아한다 못해 사랑한다. ‘2494’ 호를 자가용이라 칭하며, 함부로 아무 지하철에나 올라타지 않는다. 그런 그녀를 사랑하는 감우성의 직업은 지하철 기관사. 그런 그들이기에 자연스럽게 데이트 장소로는 지하철이 제격이다. 그래서 감우성 & 최강희 커플의 대부분 촬영 장면은 지하철 안팎에서 이루어진다.

실내 촬영이어서 쉬울거라 생각했던 지하철 촬영의 생각지도 못했던 복병이 있었다. 바로 끊임없이 들어오고 나가는 지하철. 감우성은 “지하철 촬영은 상당히 어려운 작업입니다. 배차 간격이 좁고 굉장한 소음 때문에 집중하기가 어려워요. 하지만 최강희씨와 호흡이 잘 맞아서 다행입니다.” 는 그의 말처럼3~5분 사이로 양쪽 구간에서 끊임없이 들어오고 나가는 지하철과 동시에 수많은 승객이 타고 내려 두 배우는 단 시간 내에 고도의 집중력을 발휘에 연기에 임해야 한다. 짧은 시간 내에 주어진 연기를 해야 해 배우로서는 많이 힘든 작업이지만, ‘큐’ 소리만 나면 놀랍게도 순식간에 감우성, 최강희는 <내사랑> 속 세진과 주원이 된다.

최강희는 처음 시나리오를 받아보고, 지하철이라는 새로운 공간에서 연기를 해 볼 수 있다는 점에 끌려 <내사랑>을 선택했다고 한다. 그녀의 선택답게 최강희는 지하철이 끊긴 시간, 고요한 성내 역의 곳곳을 누비기도 하고, 철로 아래로 폴짝 뛰어내려 철길을 따라 걷는 등 지하철과 사랑에 빠졌다. 영화 속이 아니면 그 누구도 감히 할 수 없는 일이기에 최강희는 더욱 신나고 즐겁게 촬영에 임하고 있다.

높은 고압의 잔류가 흐르는 지하철의 철로가 많이 위험하지만 몸을 사리지 않는 감우성과 최강희는 <내사랑> 속 그들의 사랑만큼 뜨거운 연기에 대한 열정을 과시하며 한창 촬영 중이다.

감우성 - “사실, 내게 멜로는 두려운 장르”

최강희 - “감우성씨가 상대역을 한다고 해서, 소리를 지를 만큼 뛸 듯이 기뻤다”

최근 있었던 현장공개에서 감우성은 멜로연기가 잘 어울리면서도 잘 출연하지 않는 데에 대한 질문을 받았다.

실제로 감우성은 일반관객들에게 멜로에 잘 어울리는 배우로 꼽히면서도, 영화에서는 <결혼은 미친 짓이다>이후로 단 한번도 멜로 영화에 출연하지 않았던 게 사실이다. 오히려 TV 드라마에서 그의 감성연기를 확인할 수 있었는데, TV 드라마 <연애시대>에서의 섬세한 연기는 지금도 많은 이들의 뇌리에 깊숙이 박혀있다. 이에 대해 감우성은 “ 멜로는 사실 절대 쉬운 장르가 아니다. 너무나 섬세한 감정을 하나하나 고민해야 하기 때문에 오히려 두려운 장르” 라면서 “그러나 그 섬세함과 디테일이 이번 시나리오 <내사랑>에는 탁월하게 묘사 되어있고, 사랑을 결코 평이하게 그리지 않았다는 점에서 두렵지만 선택할 수 밖에 없었다” 라고 출연이유를 밝혔다. 또한 최강희는 이 시나리오를 너무나 예뻐서 눈물이 나는 시나리오라고 표현하면서, “상대역이 누구냐고 물었을 때, 감우성씨라고 해서 순간, 좋아!!! 라고 하면서 뛸 듯이 기뻐했다”라며 감우성과의 호흡에 대해 높은 기대감을 나타냈다.

About Movie

* 제목 : 내 사랑

* 장르 : 멜로

* 감독 : 이 한

* 주연 : 감우성 / 최강희 / 정일우 / 이연희 / 류승룡 / 임정은 / 엄태웅 / 서신애 / 박창익

* 제공 : ㈜벤티지홀딩스

* 제작 : ㈜오죤필름

* 크랭크 인 : 8월 6일

©오죤필름 / 내 사랑

내 사랑 2007년 크리스마스 개봉예정

Source: http://moviepotal.com/625

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the (horribly translated) google version

Cyberspace 2007 best movie melodrama born lucky couples, couples Eagle & Woo! !

정우성&손예진, 전도연&황정민, 강동원&이나영 을 잇는 최강 멜로 커플 탄생! Wundermacher & Son Ye-jin, Jeon Do-yeon & Hwang Jeong-min, Kang & Lee Na-young couples, itneun ultimate melodrama birth!

2004 년 <내 머리 속의 지우개>의 정우성&손예진, 2005년 <너는 내 운명>의 전도연&황정민, 그리고 2006년 <우리들의 행복한 시간>의 강동원&이나영의 뒤를 있는 멜로의 지존커플이 탄생했다. 2004 <my head inside eraser> The Wundermacher & Son Ye-jin, 2005 <Machoilam2007> & jeondoyeon of Hwang Jeong-min, and 2006 <us the happiest time> of Kang & Lee Na-young followed the melodrama of the two couples is born.

바로 영화 <내 사랑>의 두 주인공 감우성&최강희 커플이다. 현재 촬영중인 영화 <내사랑>에서 이들은 이상하다 못해 괴상한 여자친구 주원과 그런 여자친구를 너무 사랑해서 심지어 불안한 남자친구 세진 역할을 각각 맡았다. The film's two main characters <I love> Woo & Eagle couples. Currently being filmed in the movie <naesarang> These are strange because the odd girlfriend to girlfriend 744, and such love and even too unstable boyfriend prefers roles, respectively, said. 감우성,최강희는 이번 영화에서 처음 호흡을 맞추지만 연기력과 스타성, 남녀의 조화면에서 올해 최강 멜로 커플로 불리우기에 손색이 없다. 정우성+손예진, 황정민+전도연,강동연+이나영 등 최근 멜로 최강 커플로 불리웠던 이들의 계보를 이어 촬영이 채 끝나기도 2007년 최강 멜로 커플로 급상승하고 있다. Woo, the movie Eagle breathing for the first time and considerable talent to match, but, in terms of harmony between men and women of this year's most powerful melodrama called as a couple because there is no point. Wundermacher + Son Ye-jin, Hwang Jeong-min + Jeon Do-yeon, Lee Na-young gangdongyeon + strongest couples, including the recent melodrama the lineage of these two cultures after shooting ends in 2007, the strongest surges into melodrama couples.

알쏭달쏭 괴짜 아가씨 최강희 & 4차원이라도 좋아, 감우성 Missy Eagle & 4-dimensional calculations geeks even yeah, Kam

My love

©오죤필름 / 내 사랑 / 감우성&최강희 커플 © bookstore / My love / Gam Couples & Eagle

이번 영화에서 최강희는 ‘4차원’이라고 불릴 만큼 엉뚱발랄한 괴짜 아가씨이면서 보일 듯 말 듯 아리송하게 남자친구의 마음을 애태우는 캐릭터로 분한다. The film is a four-dimensional Eagle 'Oh geeks to be called, as did the late Mr. seemed to be seen as a male friend of mind seems clearer water bunhanda character. 365일 매일 만나고도 “아직 우린 사귀는 게 아니야, 통과해야 할 몇가지 테스트가 남았거든!” 이라고 말하며 남자친구의 손아귀를 빠져나가는 그녀는 너무나 최강희와 닮았다. 또한 감우성은 그런 여자친구가 너무 좋아서 오히려 안절부절 불안한 남자친구 주원역을 맡았는데, “조금만 방심하면, 너는 손가락 사이로 빠져 나가버릴 거 같아.” 라며 불면 날아갈 듯, 여자친구를 사랑하는 섬세한 캐릭터를 연기 한다. 365 days to meet daily, "We are still a social No, you must pass several tests are geodeun away!" Saying he was leaving her boyfriend's grasp, and the Eagle is too reputation. It also has a girlfriend too because rather gamwooseong boyfriend 744 station, but he was indeed unstable, "a little more vigilant when you have a missing finger between the same or I go away." he seemed to fly sleepless, my girlfriend loved character and delicate acting. 이 렇듯, 너무나 최강희스러운 그래서 최강희의 매력을 한껏 보여줄 수 있는 캐릭터를 맡은 최강희와 뭇 여성팬들에게 멜로 연기의 대명사로 이미 자리매김한 감우성이 보여줄 섬세한 감성연기의 만남은 이미 관객들의 기대감을 한껏 부풀리고 있다. It, too, so Eagle Eagle's superior charm of the role players can show the character and Eagle fan who wore the pronoun has already been postponed melodrama around the delicate sensibilities gimhan show the seriousness of the meeting was already postponed to give the audience their expectations upward. .

감우성♡최강희, 우리 사랑의 주 무대는 지하철 2호선! Wu ♡ Eagle, we love the primary stage of Subway Line 2!

My love

©오죤필름 / 내 사랑 / 감우성&최강희 커플 © bookstore / My love / Gam Couples & Eagle

<내사랑>에서 괴짜 아가씨 최강희는 지하철을 좋아한다 못해 사랑한다. <Naesarang> missy Eagle is a geek could love like subways. ‘2494’ 호를 자가용이라 칭하며, 함부로 아무 지하철에나 올라타지 않는다. '2494 'Arc lacks self-designed, it was no subway until 06. 그런 그녀를 사랑하는 감우성의 직업은 지하철 기관사. Then she loved the seriousness of the subway train in the profession. 그런 그들이기에 자연스럽게 데이트 장소로는 지하철이 제격이다. They include such places because naturally dating subway place. 그래서 감우성 & 최강희 커플의 대부분 촬영 장면은 지하철 안팎에서 이루어진다. So most of the shooting scenes Woo & Eagle couples from around the subway;

실내 촬영이어서 쉬울거라 생각했던 지하철 촬영의 생각지도 못했던 복병이 있었다. Indoor shooting because it's easy to go shoot a subway map had thought there was a dark horse. 바로 끊임없이 들어오고 나가는 지하철. Just constantly coming in and out of the subway. 감우성은 “지하철 촬영은 상당히 어려운 작업입니다. Woo, "the subway shooting is fairly difficult task. 배차 간격이 좁고 굉장한 소음 때문에 집중하기가 어려워요. This narrow focus on the amazing noise interval 0030 because it is difficult. 하지만 최강희씨와 호흡이 잘 맞아서 다행입니다.” 는 그의 말처럼3~5분 사이로 양쪽 구간에서 끊임없이 들어오고 나가는 지하철과 동시에 수많은 승객이 타고 내려 두 배우는 단 시간 내에 고도의 집중력을 발휘에 연기에 임해야 한다. However, Mr. Eagle is well-ordered breathing fortunate. "His words from three to five minutes in between both sectors are constantly coming in and out of the subway at the same time as thousands of passengers riding down two hours just learning to smoke to a height of the absolute concentration should be . 짧은 시간 내에 주어진 연기를 해야 해 배우로서는 많이 힘든 작업이지만, ‘큐’ 소리만 나면 놀랍게도 순식간에 감우성, 최강희는 <내사랑> 속 세진과 주원이 된다. Within a short period of time should be given to the actors smoke a lot of hard work, but at this time, 'cue' After surrendering moments gamwooseong Surprisingly, Eagle Realty and the acceleration <naesarang> 744.

최강희는 처음 시나리오를 받아보고, 지하철이라는 새로운 공간에서 연기를 해 볼 수 있다는 점에 끌려 <내사랑>을 선택했다고 한다. Eagle is the first to receive reports scenario, a new space in the subway, and smoke can be seen that the selection had dragged on <naesarang>. 그녀의 선택답게 최강희는 지하철이 끊긴 시간, 고요한 성내 역의 곳곳을 누비기도 하고, 철로 아래로 폴짝 뛰어내려 철길을 따라 걷는 등 지하철과 사랑에 빠졌다. She is the Eagle's selection was disconnected subway time, still checks everywhere, through prayer stations, and rail cars down, including the subway and loved walking along the railroad races in a row. 영화 속이 아니면 그 누구도 감히 할 수 없는 일이기에 최강희는 더욱 신나고 즐겁게 촬영에 임하고 있다. As a film, no one can dare to outsmart or can not do because it is more exciting enjoyed shooting Eagle reported.

높은 고압의 잔류가 흐르는 지하철의 철로가 많이 위험하지만 몸을 사리지 않는 감우성과 최강희는 <내사랑> 속 그들의 사랑만큼 뜨거운 연기에 대한 열정을 과시하며 한창 촬영 중이다. High pressure in the high-flowing stay in the metro rail is not a lot of spare body, but the seriousness and danger of Eagle <naesarang> accelerated their love and passion for acting as the hot season, and showed off shooting.

감우성 - “사실, 내게 멜로는 두려운 장르” Woo - "in fact, it is scary to me melodrama genre"

최강희 - “감우성씨가 상대역을 한다고 해서, 소리를 지를 만큼 뛸 듯이 기뻤다” Eagle - "gamwooseongssi is to be reunited, by the sound of things As I say,"

최근 있었던 현장공개에서 감우성은 멜로연기가 잘 어울리면서도 잘 출연하지 않는 데에 대한 질문을 받았다. The scene was recently published in the melodrama sung smoke along well for a while, well-funded non-dee questions.

실제로 감우성은 일반관객들에게 멜로에 잘 어울리는 배우로 꼽히면서도, 영화에서는 <결혼은 미친 짓이다>이후로 단 한번도 멜로 영화에 출연하지 않았던 게 사실이다. In fact, the general audience who sung well suited to the melodrama, but as one of the actors, the film <marriage is a crazy controversial> melodrama movies once since it is not true. 오히려 TV 드라마에서 그의 감성연기를 확인할 수 있었는데, TV 드라마 <연애시대>에서의 섬세한 연기는 지금도 많은 이들의 뇌리에 깊숙이 박혀있다. Rather, the TV drama acting in his sensibility can, but in a TV drama <Intimacy era> delicate smoke is still a lot to put them into deep annuities. 이에 대해 감우성은 “ 멜로는 사실 절대 쉬운 장르가 아니다. In response, Wu is "an absolute fact that the melodrama genre is not easy. 너 무나 섬세한 감정을 하나하나 고민해야 하기 때문에 오히려 두려운 장르” 라면서 “그러나 그 섬세함과 디테일이 이번 시나리오 <내사랑>에는 탁월하게 묘사 되어있고, 사랑을 결코 평이하게 그리지 않았다는 점에서 두렵지만 선택할 수 밖에 없었다” 라고 출연이유를 밝혔다. Because so delicate feelings about every genre rather frightening, "Tektronix." However, the sentences will detail scenarios <naesarang> has been described as excellent, and the love and respect, never pyeong afraid, but it did draw the line It did not choose, "he said appeared reasons. 또한 최강희는 이 시나리오를 너무나 예뻐서 눈물이 나는 시나리오라고 표현하면서, “상대역이 누구냐고 물었을 때, 감우성씨라고 해서 순간, 좋아!!! Eagle also tears of this scenario all too clearly expressed, I called the scenario, "The Englishman Who nyago asked when sung by Chris moment, yeah! ! ! 라고 하면서 뛸 듯이 기뻐했다”라며 감우성과의 호흡에 대해 높은 기대감을 나타냈다. As delighted as he was called, "sung with breathing high expectations for the previous year.

About Movie About Movie

* 제목 : 내 사랑 Title: My love

* 장르 : 멜로 Genre: melodrama

* 감독 : 이 한 Director: This one

* 주연 : 감우성 / 최강희 / 정일우 / 이연희 / 류승룡 / 임정은 / 엄태웅 / 서신애 / 박창익 Starring: Gam / Eagle / 2511 / suppressed / ryuseungryong / groups.msn.com / Thompson / seosinae / bakchangik

* 제공 : ㈜벤티지홀딩스 Available: bentijiholdingseu Corporation

* 제작 : ㈜오죤필름 Production: W. Corporation

* 크랭크 인 : 8월 6일 Crank ins: August 6, 2006

©오죤필름 / 내 사랑 © bookstore / My love

내 사랑 2007년 크리스마스 개봉예정 I love 2007 Christmas will be released

can some kind soul translate e post above mine? ^^

started liking GWS when i was in high school (years ago :P) when watching his drama with Chae Rim. Man, was he fabulous in that drama. Just watched Alone in Love recently and GWS portrayed the character so well!

Looking forward to his new drama ^^ And thanks for all the fabulous hot fotos of GWS in this thread! :D

• 4 months later...

I just saw My Love a few days back and it wasn't that good. And sadly to say, I was only interested in Gam Woo Sung's relationship with Choi Kang Hee, their story also brought tears to my eyes. I can't wait for his new film/drama.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

News released on 16 July 2010 by his agency.

감우성's first Comeback TV Series, after 4 years, will be KBS' Weekend Period Drama "근초고왕" which will supposedly take over the timeslot of "Comrades". Targeted Broadcast date will be in October 2010 but filming starts next month.

Reference News Article

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Source : JavaBeans

Kam Woo-sung is King Geunchogo

July 17th, 2010 // by javabeans

Kam Woo-sung returns to television four years after his last drama series, portraying the titular role in upcoming KBS sageuk series King Geunchogo. Geunchogo was a warrior king who led the nation of Baekche from 346 through 375 A.D.

Kam’s last television role was 2006’s Alone in Love with Sohn Ye-jin, which ranks among the top critically acclaimed series of recent years. Alone in Love was marked by a thoughtful portrayal of a couple post-divorce, inflected with humor and pathos.

Directing King Geunchogo is PD Yoon Chang-beom of Seoul 1945 and Age of Warriors. Filming will begin in August and the drama will premiere in October on KBS.

Via Mk.co.kr

thanks so much for the news, I look forward to seeing Kam Woo-sung on the small screen again! "Alone in Love" will probably always be one of my all-time favourite K-dramas!

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Since there are so many broken links, I will try to post pictures that I have picked up around the net, over the past few years.  Many came from here, so I'm hoping they are the replacements of ones that had been lost, due to these broken links.  Thanks SO much to all the fans who had contributed from their collections, to this forum.  I certainly enjoyed those photos then, and now I'm so glad I had saved them to my computer, so that now I can return the favor!  I'm also posting other pictures that I've picked up around the net from places like Daum, probably Han Cinema, and other sites dealing with Korean/Asian actors.  The number of pictures I'm dealing with is so large, so please forgive me if I've posted doubles.  I hope Mr. Kam will soon be back to working on something interesting.  He is far too fine an actor to not be working in good quality films.  I wish I could do something about that! Anyway, here goes, (if anyone still cares...)
01lc0_zps2eeb4091.jpg

03zm8_zps05a0cca3.jpg

Archived