Kam Woo Sung 감우성

JamaicaK

@JamaicaK@kayghee@irilight guys it's been a while i know i hvnt really ventured on our guy's thread however, these last few months, I'm happy to share that I've watched his 2 new latest dramas (yes proud of myself hahaha) called The Wind Blows & Should We Kiss First where i enjoyed as always his acting prowess! He never disappoints us for sure! I sure hope that he won't let us wait for so long like he did after the drama Spring something hahaha I forgot the correct title where he stopped working for a few yrs till now! He's just amazing in these two latest dramas! Also, he seems to get more handsome each time & i'm sure you guys will agree!

I tried to re-watch I Love Hyung Jung (@kayghee) but it didn't seem available on YT anymore!

After finishing these two dramas I mentioned, I watched him in 2 old movies such as Bold Family and The Outlaw the latter was quite intense! I just found out from YT his old movie Spider Forest so if you guys haven't seen it, you may also wanna check it out!

Anyway, hope we'll hear about him again after he's done TWB drama!

TTYL chingoos!

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/18/2018 at 8:16 AM, himmawarie said:

Hello...I am a new fan of Kam Woo Sung after watched him in Should I kiss You First. I fall in love with him since the beginning of the episode, when he look at Kim Sun Ah with full of love and sadness. His acting is very very good, he can act with his eye and smile, omg. His acting so good to the point that I believe he really love Kim Sun Ah. He is an ahjussi but very cool and hot ahjussi, way more handsome than 10 years before . I hope he get more and more acknowledged and recognition , he is very great actor. 

Welcome to his thread :) yes me too I quite enjoyed Should We Kiss First, it was a heartwarming drama & addicted too! I agree w/you he's a hot ahjussi & yes i find him also more handsome than his first years in dramaland! You shld probab watch him in his other drama a few yrs back titled The Spring Day of My Life - this was the drama that made me love/like him & the rest is history! :)

Have you seen The Wind Blows yet? it's also a good one & that's actually his latest drama! You may also want to check him out in The King & the Clown movie he was good in it too plus look up his filmography in here: http://asianwiki.com/Kam_Woo-Sung

that link will tell you of his list of projects :)

Come again here & let's make his thread alive :)

Archived