Kam Woo Sung 감우성

JamaicaK

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah,... thanks a lot for this thread. Love it. Love GWS. Can't wait for his new movie... Here's what I found out from Twitchfilm.net

쏜다 (I'm Paying)

Director: 박정우 (Park Jung-Woo)

Cast: 감우성 (Gam Woo-Sung), 김수로 (Kim Soo-Ro), 강성진 (Kang Sung-Jin), 장항선 (Jang Hang-Seon), 문정희 (Moon Jung-Hee)

EXPECTED CRANK IN: July

사선에서 (In The Line of Fire)

Director: 박기형 (Park Gi-Hyung)

Cast: 감우성 (Gam Woo-Sung), 서지혜 (Seo Ji-Hye)

Distributed By: 프라임엔터테인먼트 (Prime Entertainment)

쏜다 (I'm Paying)

Director: 박정우 (Park Jung-Woo)

Cast: 감우성 (Gam Woo-Sung), 김수로 (Kim Soo-Ro), 강성진 (Kang Sung-Jin), 장항선 (Jang Hang-Seon), 문정희 (Moon Jung-Hee)

EXPECTED CRANK IN: July

The title "쏜다" can be roughly translated into "Shoot (a bow or a gun)!" but it also means "Let me treat you this time!" or as you said "I'm paying".

kimsurooo0.jpg

Kim Soo-ro is GWS's best friend in real life. They acted together in "A Bold Family (2005)"

cheosonzz7.jpg

Jang Hang-seon played Cheo-seon, the head eunuch who supports the king, in "King and the Clown (2005)"

In the audio commentary of "K&C" DVD, GWS said he was really encouraged by JHS's words. :lol:

zzzrp9.jpg

Moon Jung-hee is a musical actress who played GWS's middle school classmate in "Alone in Love (2006)"

I heard GWS was so impressed by her acting and promised her to act together again in the future.

I didn't know their promise would be carried out so soon! :lol:

I love those hot pics of the two "kings" together, very nicely done, thanks for digging those up!

PS I still love his dimples!

WOW!! Junki looks like a men! LOL!

Woo Sung looks great in that clothes T___T and the king looks great too o_o

Tuai, actually.... Lee Juki is a man. LOL :sweatingbullets:

I love those hot pics of the two "kings" together, very nicely done, thanks for digging those up!

PS I still love his dimples!

Yes, I love the pics of the "two kings", too. They look soooooo sexy. :blush:

Wow, the composition of that last still is REALLY nice, the colours, framing, focus, everything! OR, is it a behind the scenes photo? Cool!

:wub: to homura, once again!

Tuai, actually.... Lee Junki is a man. LOL

LOL!!! XDDDD Obviously that i know that Junki is a man!....

I said it like a joke... that he looks like a man cause to me he looks like a girl always...

^^U

Guest soulrebel

i've finally recovered from knowing that GWS was in in Malaysia :sweatingbullets: n i didnt even know bout it!

thanx to homura for the amazing pixies of GWS!! i really love his smile...it looks sincere!! :wub:

hmm.. i notice that the "Premiere" mag kinda indicating that JS is the king's man!!! especially the pic where GWS put his hands on the king's shoulder *i always forget what's the king name :sweatingbullets:* or maybe i'm only over imaginaing it!! puahaha!!

Guest Shinhwa LoVe

i love gam woo sung~he's one of my favorite actors!! he was so funny in the drama with son yeh jin!! hehe he's hott in some da pix~thanx 4 sharing~!!

thank you so much for starting this thread on Gam Woo Seong. i love his character in Alone in Love ... and he's so great in portraying it. i've seen him in Spider Forest, R-Point and of course The King and The Clown. i have yet to see his Crazy Marriage and The Bold Family and it is so great to know that he's going to be in, not one but two upcoming movies! as for his movies that i've seen, The King and The Clown is my favourite followed by Spider Forest (though i had to watch it more than once which does not really help much in understanding what really happened in the end. i guess it depends on one's interpretation ... ).

thanks for sharing all those great pictures of him ... he definitely is a handsome man!:D

"Medical Center" (2000~2001, SBS TV drama) Total 40 episodes.

starring Gam Woo-sung, Yi Seung-yeon, Kim Sang-gyeong, etc.

Gam Woo-sung played a very straight arrow type of surgeon.

* Video clip from ep.2

(GWS is bidding farewell to his colleague who died from infection and overwork.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJOdLqmTxpE

* Pics of Medical Center

15cv6.jpg

7jw3.jpg

1vj4.jpg

5tk9.jpg

3ib5.jpg

Guest inoyume

uh ... he's in a drama with Kim Sang Kyeong, another great actor!! i must look for this particular drama then. thanks for sharing all these infos and pictures of GWS. just love him soooo much in Alone in Love!!

Archived