Kam Woo Sung 감우성

JamaicaK

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

I have a question bout him. I don't know where to ask since there is no thread on him at that time. I forgot the

exact date but my friend told me Gam Woo Sung came to Malaysia maybe around 2 weeks ago to shoot

something. Not sure on what? Anyway can someone clarify that. My friend got the info only after they left or

done shooting.

Thankies...

I like him with Short Hair... he looks younger =3

hah! actually, I like him with longer hair, it's sexy! his hair in "Alone in Love" kind of annoyed me, though! I think it fit his character, but I kept thinking it needed to be trimmed or styled! AHHAHA!

I love his dimples the most though, I think! Really adorable!

Guest TY_KSW

ooh..sexy...

Ok i saw 4 of his movies and i like them all..

Marriage Is A Crazy Thing, R-Point, Spider Forest and The King's Clown..

Can't wait to watch 'Alone In Love'..

Hi mj!! :)

Inez... u r everywhere... even a marriaged man .. :lol:

In some angles... He n Jung Woo sung looked like siblings :phew:

Inez... u r everywhere... even a marriaged man .. :lol:

In some angles... He n Jung Woo sung looked like siblings :phew:

Yeah Mona especially in great actors thread.. :)

Gam WooSung does look alittle bit like Jung WooSung from some angles..

I like his look in R-Point the best..

Inez and I are both fans of talented, hot actors! :D

I like GWS's more "manly" look, as opposed to the "pretty boy" actor variety!

HP_20060118105136-002.GIF

He definitely can KILL..with his sexy stares...fans non-stop..

Inez and I are both fans of talented, hot actors! :D

I like GWS's more "manly" look, as opposed to the "pretty boy" actor variety!

Hi- 5 to mj!!..yeah babe!! :)

hah! actually, I like him with longer hair, it's sexy! his hair in "Alone in Love" kind of annoyed me, though! I think it fit his character, but I kept thinking it needed to be trimmed or styled! AHHAHA!

I love his dimples the most though, I think! Really adorable!

Well I depends too =P

At Crazy marriage, with out without Long hair he's soooo sexyyy *Drools* but he looks sooo soo cute with short hair

and in the king's Man the long hair gives him a special face!, that face that the character needs

for example when he's angryyy OMG he looks incredible!

I forgot the exact date but my friend told me Gam Woo Sung came to Malaysia maybe around 2 weeks ago to shoot something. Not sure on what? Anyway can someone clarify that. My friend got the info only after they left or done shooting.

Yes, GWS went to Malaysia around Mid August to shoot a CF, but we do not know what kind of CF it is yet.

Here is a making video (Title : What this CF is about?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnhEyEVW2aY

The STAR TODAY (YTN) reporter (pretending to be 3 detectives) tries to figure out what this CF is about. (suit? arthritis painkiller? or mansion?)

OMG, homura, what have you got on your computer, some kind of "hot actors" filter or something? you always seem to find the best shots! (although the last two I already posted, but my photobucket made them smaller for some reason! it's so random!)

14ty8.jpg

The day is really getting hotter ..or is it him..?

:sweatingbullets:

OMG, homura, what have you got on your computer, some kind of "hot actors" filter or something? you always seem to find the best shots! (although the last two I already posted, but my photobucket made them smaller for some reason! it's so random!)

Oh yeah ..how come it's raining Gam WooSung when i cant seem to find his hot pics anywhere else..?

So ..keep him coming homura!! :P

Oh yeah ..how come it's raining Gam WooSung when i cant seem to find his hot pics anywhere else..?

So ..keep him coming homura!! :P

I know, somehow homura has the magic touch! I've even tried searching online using the Hongul without such great results!

wow those are really great pics!

thanks for startin this thread and for filling it up with great pics :lol:

i knew him cuz of king and the clown but actually the first time i saw him act on screen is in alone in love - great show by the way.. hehe

first time i saw him, i just tot that he was a truly talented actor - but after those pics that u guys posted - man oh man - this man can be really sexy too!

:w00t:

so thanks for makin my day and days to come...

:D

OMG!!!!! *O*!!!!!! He's soo sexy when he wants to be sexy T_____T

ya, it's kind of making me wish he'd take on a sexy role! he hasn't done that in a long time, unless you count that scene from "King and the Clown" when he was laying up on the roof … sigh …

ya, it's kind of making me wish he'd take on a sexy role! he hasn't done that in a long time, unless you count that scene from "King and the Clown" when he was laying up on the roof … sigh …

Yeah!!! But in the king and the clown his character is a strong man... but in some scenes he's soo sexy T___T like in the one that you said, cause his sexyness i love im at crazy marriage! I Envy Uhm jung hwa T__T

I hope that he made a sexy role >.< I'll love him more than I love him now :lol:

Guest soulrebel

Han Hye-jin is playing a heroine named Soseono in MBC historical drama "JUMONG".

(JUMONG is now the most popular drama in Korea. Its ratings are over 40%. :) )

She and GWS acted together in "I Love You, Hyunjung" (2002, MBC) though she played a supporting role at that time.

ooooh..thanx for the info homura..she's really pretty!!! for a second i thought that she's GWS wife..then i saw the wedding pix...puahahaha..wrong girl!!!

I have a question bout him. I don't know where to ask since there is no thread on him at that time. I forgot the

exact date but my friend told me Gam Woo Sung came to Malaysia maybe around 2 weeks ago to shoot

something. Not sure on what? Anyway can someone clarify that. My friend got the info only after they left or

done shooting.

Thankies...

OMG!! r u serious??!!! I'm in malaysia!!! ArGgghhh..i'm going crazy here!!! :wacko: *I did miss seeing hyun bin, daniel, dbsk n suju while they were here* and now GWS!!!! the person u had been close to JUNKI!!!!! i'm dying here!!!! *hyperventilates!!* :tears:

Yes, GWS went to Malaysia around Mid August to shoot a CF, but we do not know what kind of CF it is yet.

Here is a making video (Title : What this CF is about?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnhEyEVW2aY

The STAR TODAY (YTN) reporter (pretending to be 3 detectives) tries to figure out what this CF is about. (suit? arthritis painkiller? or mansion?)

why..oh why!!!! i don't deserve this!!!!!!! :tears::wacko:

*Ran to the top of the hills n SCREAM my lungs out!!!* BoooHuhuhuhu...

I really love the "King and the Clown" Cast >____<

I love the movie =3 Today I saw it again with some friends... T____T Woo Sung is perfect... >_<

13hg8.jpg

His smile's sooo sweet!!!!

Archived