Which Man Loved the Deepest Among all the K-dramas You Have Watched?

Guest ix3_jesus

HYUNBiN<3

KANGDONGWON<3

I love tough guys; so I pick Hyunbin in his role in MNISS;

and I loved KangDongWon's characther, I usually don't like whiny characthers..but he was so cute. He was dramatic, edgy, and absolutely hot and a d o r a b l e . Loved him in A wolf's attraction

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yuans7love

hmmm..so far among the k-dramas i've watched, i'd have to say that Cha Sangdoo (Bi in Sangdoo, Let's Go to School!)) is my choice. not only was his love so deep for Eun-hwan but also for her daughter Bori although he isn't the biological father. he was willing to do whatever it takes to make her well. he was also willing to sacrifice his life for his true love.

i thought of Cha Sangdoo the minute i saw the title!! i mean all the things he did for Eunhwan, the woman he loved, and Cha Bori who isn't even his biological child! He suffered so much but for the people he loved he kept on living a life he hated -0-;;; it's just sooo moving

I'll go for JDG in all about eve. he's got status, old money, position yet he waits for and gives moral support to, a girl who's rather ordinary-ish and in love with another man, to love him back because he loves deeply.

Guest shinebi

hmmm..so far among the k-dramas i've watched, i'd have to say that Cha Sangdoo (Bi in Sangdoo, Let's Go to School!)) is my choice. not only was his love so deep for Eun-hwan but also for her daughter Bori although he isn't the biological father. he was willing to do whatever it takes to make her well. he was also willing to sacrifice his life for his true love.

liu_xing_girl, I agree!!!

In my opinion, all ladies won't mind to end up as Han Jeong Suh (minus the death part) played by Choi Ji Woo ...for a day if there's a man who loves a woman so profoundly deep that even by death he still yearns for her.....(a role played by Kwon Sang Woo as Cha Song Joo in Stairway to Heaven).

There's three more characters which had left so much impact on me which I would like to mention :....

So Ji Sub in his role as a guy who fell deeply in love with the girl of his dream in Glass Shoe. He went through so much hardship to gain her love and when she reciprocates his love ....he was on top of his world...considering his background and against so many odds. But unfortunately, the ending was sad....but his undying love for her is so admirable.

Han Jae Suk who played the role of Kim Woo Jin in All About Eve.....who loves Kim So Yeon (Young Mi) despite her evil character. He had during the process of working with her discovered all her wrongdoings and evil intentions......but because he loves her so much he is willing to cover up and forgive her and marry her......even die for her in the end! He had even sacrificed his mother for her......

Ryu Shi Won in his role in Beautiful Days....despite his unrequittal love, he continued loving CJW ....his heart was totally wrecked when he knew that CJW is in love with LBH. He gave LBH an ultimatum...to confess his love for her ...(a dateline whereby LBH finally took the opportunity) when he discovered that CJW's heart does not belong to him. He stood by her ....supporting and encouraging her when she had been ill and hospitalized. He finally gave Shina a chance after much persuasion by CJW to love her sister....just as much as he would have showered her. I love the way he silently did all the things for her.....a true love indeed!

Guest Charms1986

when i first saw this question the first thing that came into my mind was Bi in Sangdoo ya Hak gyo ga ja.. his love for Eun hwan was so deep.. he probably would have done anything for her.. and also he loved Bori who when he found out it wasn't his daughter still loved her and took care of her..

WELL~~ ..for me there might be a few men in kdrama that love the deepest but the name that first pop up in my mind is ............yoon from DAMO ..that man love with his everything including his life .........and she was the reason he breathe in this world ~for the 15 years together .she is his life .and you feel it the every words he speak ..and the way he look at her .~

This is definitely my choice too! I loved his character and everytime he had a scene with her, I cried (I was bawling at the end!)

I think Kwon Sang Woo in STH and Sad Sonata characters loved deepest too. These dramas aren't my favorites, but his characters were so loyal and dedicated to the women they loved.

Even though his love went over the edge, Jo In Sung's character loved deep (Ha Ji Won is just too lucky she got to play in WHIB and Damo!) Also, I liked Lee Byung Hun in All In. He loved SGH so much, but circumstances just kept them seperated until the end! He was so passionate!

SANGDOOOOO TT.TT

omg when i even just think of this character in 'let's go to school sangdoo' i always get on the verge of crying......

and sojisup in MISA <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

KSW in Stairways to Heaven. - Pretty self-explanatory.

JaeHee in Sassy girl Choon-Hyang-How he kept looking for her and everything.

KRW in My Love Patzzi-Even though he didn't like her at first, in the end, in order for her to be happy, he'd let her go to KJW.

There are many more, but those are just my top 3

-nie

KSW in Stairways to Heaven. - Pretty self-explanatory.

KRW in My Love Patzzi-Even though he didn't like her at first, in the end, in order for her to be happy, he'd let her go to KJW.

-nie

Yeah I agree with these two esp. Kim Rae Won in My Love Patzzi, he's so devoted there. *sigh*

ETA: As well as So Ji Sub in Glass Slippers and Jo In Sung in WHIB.

• 2 weeks later...

i can't decide between bae yong jun in winter sonata and ji sung in save the last dance for me...even tho they lost the memory of loving the girl, the heart remembers and love just flows again when they meet...i suppose that the heart never lets go or forgets when it is true love :)

Guest the-dew

JDG- such a prince. He was willing to wait for CR n he did all those thing for her, never wanting anything in return except her love. Any guy that is willing to bend down n put on an ankle bracelet for a girl gets my vote.

This topic was interesting yet hard to answer :rolleyes: . all the men in dramas (be it korean or japan or mandarin) had a deep love for his girl.

But i agree with babygurl. JDG's willingness to wait for CR and his constant support though she hurt him showing how deep he loves her.

Other than that, I would vote for Bi in Sangdoo and also Jae Hee in Sassy Girl Chun Hyang.

And last but not least, Kang Dong Won in A Wol'f Attraction. I know he could be called stupis coz she still love that girl though he knew that's his sister. Still he can't stop loving her till death

So tragic yet romantic ;)

good lawd, the answers here are making me swoon :wub: i don't think i can ever pick just ONE guy though. my favorites would be:

the prince charming - they have the power, status and money they're willing to give up because of their devotion.

Jang Dong Gun - All About Eve

Park Shin Yang - Lovers in Paris

Bae Yong Jun - Hotelier

Kim Rae Won - Love Story in Harvard

bad boys - they're flawed but i can't help but be drawn to them

Hyun Bin - My Lovely Samsoon

Lee Byung Hun - Beautiful Days

husband material - me want to marry them

Lee Dong Gun - Sweet 18

Ryu Shi Won - Wedding

men who sacrificed so much for the woman they love :(

Lee Byung Hun – All In